Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
{vb:debugvardump notices}
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2023, 01:41 PM   #1
Vachon
Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default Why Gift Cards Not Cash?

I very much miss the day when all providers insisted on CASH. That made sense. There was no way to track it, who have it to her, why they gave it to her and frankly, cash protects the customer too.

All of a sudden, now, they all want online payments or gift cards. I am very dubious about doing either.

The problem with online payments is that your real ID is shown when you send it and sometimes your contact details.

Gift Cards? Not sure why something I can buy for cash at CVS is preferred over the cash itself but these girls are standing firm on their insistence upon this form of payment and will not budge to simply take cash.

I may be overly paranoid on this but when they all insist on these cards I get deeply fearful of using them . At this point I refuse to use them. Why do the girls insist on a gift card?
Vachon is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 03:43 PM   #2
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

You are likely to get scammed with gift cards. The provider MAY ask you to send a picture of the card and of the receipt. When you do that the card will be sold to an online buyer of cards almost immediately. That is when the "provider" will go silent and you lose your money. Often the scammer will tell you they want the cards because they have been either robbed or given counterfeit money.
carguy1989 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 04:08 PM   #3
Vachon
Premium Access

I had a strong feeling it was BS but literally EVERY girl in the DC Area insists on gift cards. I considered going to CVS and buying the card for cash as a few tell me to just bring it to the hookup. But anyone who insists that CASH is not an option or preferred makes me suspicious.
Old 05-18-2023, 05:31 PM   #4
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vachon View Post
I very much miss the day when all providers insisted on CASH. That made sense. There was no way to track it, who have it to her, why they gave it to her and frankly, cash protects the customer too.

All of a sudden, now, they all want online payments or gift cards. I am very dubious about doing either.

The problem with online payments is that your real ID is shown when you send it and sometimes your contact details.

Gift Cards? Not sure why something I can buy for cash at CVS is preferred over the cash itself but these girls are standing firm on their insistence upon this form of payment and will not budge to simply take cash.

I may be overly paranoid on this but when they all insist on these cards I get deeply fearful of using them . At this point I refuse to use them. Why do the girls insist on a gift card?
I don’t know one hooker who prefers gift cards over cash, I sure wouldn’t
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 08:09 PM   #5
thebodyman10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I am afraid if CBDCs take over, its going to rock all of our worlds !! And not in a good way !
thebodyman10 is online now   Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 04:39 AM   #6
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Quote:
I had a strong feeling it was BS but literally EVERY girl in the DC Area insists on gift cards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
What I have noticed is that a lot of the younger girls prefer gift cards/digital payments ever cash. They use apps for everything (ordering food & supplies, getting rides) & most don't even have cars so cash can be inconvenient for them.

Just the other day a young lady offered me a discount if I could pay with cashapp or venmo instead of cash. This was at the end of our meeting, she said she didn't have enough funds in her DoorDash acct to order food & didn't want to have to walk to the gas station to buy a gift card.

I wouldn't have a problem paying with gift cards in person but there's no way I would give up the info beforehand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebodyman10 View Post
I am afraid if CBDCs take over, its going to rock all of our worlds !! And not in a good way !
It will happen eventually. More & more businesses in urban areas are going "cashless".
Much of the younger generation has never even stepped foot in a physical bank because of all the online only/digital options available now.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 04:50 AM   #7
eastside70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Cash is king, and that's all that I use. Don't accept cash on arrival, then I don't see you.

I do not have, nor want, a way to pay electronically.
eastside70 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 07:00 AM   #8
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Big Brother wants a cashless society so they can track every move we make. It will happen but not in my lifetime.
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 02:02 PM   #9
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

I prefer cash, only gift card as a tip or deposits.
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 02:41 PM   #10
Vachon
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Thank you! I cannot imagine why online payments and gift cards are preferred by any provider who is actually intent on being there when you know on her door. Clearly prepayments and deposits are an open door to get scammed. I’m still trying to figure out what the angle is with gift cards.

Using cash protects everybody.
Old 05-19-2023, 02:49 PM   #11
Vachon
Premium Access

If you contact any girl in the Southern MD (still DC area) area who has a presence on Adult Search , she will insist on gift cards and digital deposits.

A few of them in the Northern Virginia area do not.

Maybe I’m just an old relic. But I don’t trust any provider who insists on this. I can see why an honest provider might want a deposit. I get that. If I know her or she is recommended by someone I know - I might be inclined to chance it. But if she knows me - she also knows I always show up with cash in hand as agreed.
Old 05-19-2023, 02:54 PM   #12
Vachon
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post
Big Brother wants a cashless society so they can track every move we make. It will happen but not in my lifetime.
This raises a good point. Even if the girl is being completely honest and has no ill-intentions she is putting both her customer and herself at risk should “big brother” in any of his LE forms might want to track those digital exchanges.

Cash protects everybody and rides as well as food delivery people do accept cash when dinner time or an outcall occurs. I get that cashless is easier. I do use online payment for most everything. But I will not use it for this - ever.
Old 05-19-2023, 05:05 PM   #13
hounddog
The Nose Knows

Encounters: 11

One reason for the want of gift cards is no one wants to go through airport security with a large wad of cash. In addition a number of banks are giving certain types of customers with primarily cash deposits grief. It's not about the size of the deposit, but the frequency. Closing accounts, additional paperwork, or putting a hold on the deposit are some of the tactics.
hounddog is online now   Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 05:08 PM   #14
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
What I have noticed is that a lot of the younger girls prefer gift cards/digital payments ever cash. They use apps for everything (ordering food & supplies, getting rides) & most don't even have cars so cash can be inconvenient for them.

Just the other day a young lady offered me a discount if I could pay with cashapp or venmo instead of cash. This was at the end of our meeting, she said she didn't have enough funds in her DoorDash acct to order food & didn't want to have to walk to the gas station to buy a gift card.

I wouldn't have a problem paying with gift cards in person but there's no way I would give up the info beforehand.

It will happen eventually. More & more businesses in urban areas are going "cashless".
Much of the younger generation has never even stepped foot in a physical bank because of all the online only/digital options available now.
That’s interesting and makes sense I guess us older vetted women prefer cash. Although I have cash app either one’s fine with me but I’d never turn down a cash payment.
Old 05-19-2023, 05:11 PM   #15
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thank you! I cannot imagine why online payments and gift cards are preferred by any provider who is actually intent on being there when you know on her door. Clearly prepayments and deposits are an open door to get scammed. I’m still trying to figure out what the angle is with gift cards.

Using cash protects everybody.
Yep I do deposits for new people but I would never scam anyone thats the difference between a lady Who wants to protect her reputation and be an honest person rather than scam somebody for a $100 and ruined your whole reputation it’s ridiculous

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women