Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2019, 05:28 PM   #31
Fisherman
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Lia, I can only speak from my own heart. I love Black women, White women, Latinas, Asian women, and any woman who is of mixed race! They are all lovely in their own way and I'm happy for the diversity.
As for rates, every one loves a bargain and some ladies just charge more than some of us can afford. Regretfully I can't pay $400 or more per hour. I am thankful for the services that y'all provide. It has enriched my life!
I hope you are treated better in the future. Not everything is about race, sometimes its just simple economics. Good luck and Godspeed!
Fisherman is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 06:50 PM   #32
theccccrider2015
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Lia, I did say in my comment, that racism exists on all racial sides today. That does mean everywhere, So, I am not down playing racism.. I just don't think its used here as a way..to get cheaper prices.
theccccrider2015 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 07:12 PM   #33
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

A Hobbyist will find what he wants for the price he wants.
It's not color that makes that choice. At least not for me.
Starting threads like this turns a man away.
A blanket statement grouping all Hobbyist together is bullzhit.
We are not all the same, just like all providers are not the same.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 07:38 PM   #34
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Didn’t say you all were all the same.

Honestly. If this thread turns you away then okay lol not the end of the World. Everyone that know me and Love me LOL know I’m cool and just say what’s real. but from what it seems like it’s not turning anyone off for a lot of people here lol it’s free speech..

Speaking upon what is seen. That’s all. If it turns you off that’s cool but honestly it doesn’t and hasn’t from what I see

Eccie coed is meant for open discussion. They have people come in coed and post about girls not doing what is expected ect ect..

It’s no different what I’m doing....

I’m here. Lol I’m Good
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 08:14 AM   #35
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I get what you are saying. However, it is only anecdotal evidence that you have to support your hypothesis. So definitely not a good survey of the entirety of data.

What does amaze me: that there seems to be a price set by one provider higher than the previous price and then there is a rush for other providers to then adopt that price point. Can't fault them for trying. However, in the real world business market there must be a corresponding good or service that is of comparable value to support the price point.

Here in the hobby, this is not the case.
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 10:32 AM   #36
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Y’all are missing the point of the thread.

I may not have seen every situation but I’ve seen enough to back my statement and I’m sticking with it. You may not be one of the hobbyist that participated in it but Several Do. I’m not trying to say everyyyyyyoneeeee is like that okay lol I’m just saying WE see the ones who do....

Again not saying Everyyyyyoneeeee is like that geesh..

No Putting Everyyyyoneeee in the same box Lord lol

Let me find out some of y’all not reading the entire post lolol
But it’s okay I’ll leave it where My original statement lies

I just wanted to shine a light on a issue.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.
Happy new year lol
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 04:20 PM   #37
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post
Lia, I can only speak from my own heart. I love Black women, White women, Latinas, Asian women, and any woman who is of mixed race! They are all lovely in their own way and I'm happy for the diversity.
As for rates, every one loves a bargain and some ladies just charge more than some of us can afford. Regretfully I can't pay $400 or more per hour. I am thankful for the services that y'all provide. It has enriched my life!
I hope you are treated better in the future. Not everything is about race, sometimes its just simple economics. Good luck and Godspeed!
Thank you honey but I’ve been treated awesome.

I meet some phenomenal men and have been very fortunate.

No one ever haggles my rates. People are always respectful to me so I guess you can say I’ve been very fortunate in this business. No one has ever contacted me and told me my rates were too high or I wasn’t worth my rate..

In other words the only people that contact me are people that have no problem paying my rate * Knock on wood*

I’m merely speaking of my friends and people I admire that go through these things. I do not go through or have encountered these issues myself.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 04:42 PM   #38
Phoenixx
Operation GTFO

User ID: 427165
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking lol bye

Dear Hobbyist:
Profusely apologizing, wringing your hands, and making
excuses over racism won't cut it.

Level up.

(We see y’all)

.... Posting for a friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post
Starting threads like this turns a man away.

k bye

Phoenixx is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 06:28 PM   #39
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

See my comments in red below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
From my observation
Not pertaining to me personally.

I’m noticing a lot of people have a lot to say about what black providers charge and have nothing to say about what white providers chargeWhere do you see this?. You all are quick to run and pay such and such amount for so and so and brag to the heavens about how such and such is worth it- And that’s cool. A beautiful black provider charge the same thing and crickets. Not even one comment under her reviewYou are not supposed to be able to see reviews, so this is bullshit. Or do you one of those girls who have a mandle?. Not even a review “boost” either.

I hate making things about race as that’s not my thing but that’s my observation. I see a lot of Gorgeous black providers don’t get the same respect as the white providers who charge the exact same thing. It won’t change I know-But still needs to be said.

But...

It’s cool if you have a certain race you prefer to see. That’s between you and your company but don’t go around bashing black providers and what they charge just because you don’t see beauty in black providers in comparison to white providersShow us who has bashed black providers? give us a link so we can see what you are talking about. You are the only one seeing this. If a Girl wants to charge what she wants to charge that’s her business and her life. Again her business. Her life. You won’t be there if her lights get cut off so.....

If that’s not something you want to pay then move on. Theirs a lot of guys who don’t see value in brown skin in comparison to white and y’all need to know that that’s a thing and we see yall. I’m not always on the boards anymore.

But We see y’all.... and it’s pretty obvious.

Again this isn’t to try to shade white providers because white providers have no control over the behaviorsAgain, show us a few links to these behaviors of a hobbyist <3
Old 01-05-2019, 06:46 PM   #40
Guest051920
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

If you do not like the price see another lady. Haggling a lady over price is trashy.Her body,her rules her price.
Guest051920 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 08:30 PM   #41
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Thumbs up

^^^^

I completely agree.

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:13 PM   #42
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post
See my comments in red below
You have GOT to be kidding right lol
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 03:03 PM   #43
Phoenixx
Operation GTFO

User ID: 427165
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:

LOL

I saw those red sharpie comments too

Phoenixx is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 07:23 PM   #44
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

That's what I thought. No proof to substantiate your rant?
If you want us, who you rant against, to believe you, just show us who is doing this, or a link the the reviews where you saw this.

Quote:
Old 01-06-2019, 08:05 PM   #45
Kernelingus
Valued Poster

Default Racism

It occurs to me.....if a guy was a racist..... ......would he make arrangements to see a provider that he was a racist against???? Not likely....
Kernelingus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women