Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2020, 11:02 AM   #1
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews
Default NEED REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER OR CONSTRUCTION..or maybe Realtor.

I finally decided what I want to be when I grow up...

Since im no longer providing...Its time to find something to do besides
shop and get tipsy daily.

So here is my PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ..

I have decided to start a NON Profit organization.
to help aid young and mature Providers and boytoys..( there are those and DIVAS..you know sexy trannys ) that would like to try doing something else for a living that they are passionate about besides entertaining..and maybe just entertain for fun?
not for survival income.

So my goal is to build a hotel style home for those to live at while they study...room & board and assistance. IN EVERY STATE.
Im going to focus on that so that when I meet up with GOD hes like YAY GOOD JOB..

I started writing a book about "Nicole" and the last 15 years being a provider.
IT HAS TONS OF PHOTOS to go with , anyway Im not kidding from traveling Worldwide well Canada is not really world wide

But NYC, CA, Florida and other states meeting with incredibly VIP HOBBYISTS..im not kidding CEOS..even a hobbyist i met from ASPD that actually ran for Office.
I will not be mentioning their names or handles only the meetings..
after 15 years I HAVE TONS OF VERY Interesting stories that also will help the ladies think twice about doing this.

I WAS LUCKY...
there was only one bad situation with Mr.Antonio Banderas look alike from Troothsayers before it became Humaniplex that ended up being so awesome in
the end it is kind of hot .

All the proceeds from my book that I will market like you know i wil..
will go to the NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION.

Im still thinking of what to name it before i get it registered...so i have not started the domain or website.

Im not trying to sound arrogant , so please understand I have met SO MANY NICE PEOPLE HERE and NON HOBBY RELATED that are in a position to help me get this into action.

I will need :

Someone to help me with finding the best price for property for
"Mary Magdalenes" posh style facility for life transformation.
its hard to go from earning 1200 a day to nothing without a stable career.
So I want to make it a comfortable transition with a Hotel style Ballroom in each
facility to have NO DRUGS but A RAVE PARTY ON THE WEEKENDS..the safe way.

there are alot of ways for me to get started I m trying to raise 800k
for the first location in HOUSTON!!

So far so good and especially with Trump in office

Being an entertainer is very dangerous and illegal so please please contact me if you need help or want to make a lifestyle change.

As of right now it would be you in the living room and not sure that will be comfy but im working on it!!

it does not matter what you did yesterday but WE CAN ALL CHANGE TOMORROW AND ITS NEVER TO LATE TO FOLLOW ANY OTHER DIRECTION.

GUYS YOU TOO! one day you may meet psycho evil evil bitch and lose everything you hold precious in life...no matter what the fake reviews say about her.

I am not against you I am here to help you and am hoping those of you that fear
GOD trust me.

IM BRUTALLY HONEST..and if I have offended anyone with my posting style I am so very sorry..but then again not really because my only JUDGE IS GOD the FATHER OF MY HERO JESUS CHRIST..my only wife and husband

this life is not really that important its temporary like College or Highschool..

its the afterlife that KICKSASS.....if you get a chance to visit and return to aid those you love in making changes here.

I want to provide a place with counselors, Teachers, and Yoga instructor , Chef Cooking Staff..and housekeeping staff ofcourse it will be POSH..not as big as the OMNI but maybe HOTEL DEREK style and it will be ONLY FOR THOSE SERIOUS ABOUT REFORMATION.
I WILL HAVE RULES not too strict but absolutely no drugs or p4p.

THERE IS SO MUCH $ AND THIS IS POSSIBLE..
I know and am so excited!!!

Im keeping this account active until tomorrow then asking it to be REMOVED..and then will pay ECCIE later to banner link to THE ORGANIZATION...so I will always be here..
HOWEVER NOT TO PROVIDE OR ENTERTAIN YOU IN p4p EVER.

Im still not sure if I can sell photos, videos for $ , waiting on the ok from my KING.

Living in the Spirit is so awesome and thats my $, im not going to go into that however if your ever thirsty for that I can send you a link that will direct you to that type of fuel.

Please do not hesitate contacting me if you need help ever , I will have a link to my website tomorrow before I exit and then a banner add shortly after I decide what to name the business, I may just create a VENUSNOVA.com if its available for blogging and photos of Checks contributed with photos of work in progress.

THERES ALSO FASFA YOUNG LADIES IF YOU JUST WANT TO DO THE CHANGE ON YOUR OWN AT HOME WITH MOM OR DAD OR IF YOUR SUPER BLESSED
MOM & DAD.
And if you do not have a MOM OR DAD IM HERE AND WILL BE YOUR MOM.
I WANT TO HELP SERIOUSLY IVE NEVER FELT SO EXCITED ABOUT DOING SOMETHING TO STOP TRAFFICKING...
I DO THINGS BIG like REALLY so my help will not be sending the ladies links to govt assistance agencies and counseling and womens shelter where the staff ends up trying to have sex with them.
Theres a facility in Montrose that does this and its repulsive

not to mention not comfortable and no positive energy.
I will not mention the facility but we all already know its a bullshit all for $ facility.

Goodbye ECCIE ..NICOLE SAYS BYE
Elena Plasek says HELLO!
OR MY BANNER AD WILL BE PAID WITH ELENA PLASEK & MY ORGANIZATION WILL BE FOUNDED BY ELENA PLASEK.
my new life has started and will never be back.

I dont give a fuck if i get arrested either for my past demons.. it will be worth it in the end...

SEEK TO DO GOOD NOT HURT PLEASE LOVE EACH OTHER AND YOU WILL BE LOVED.

Need :
Accountant
REAL ESTATE
I already have a LAWYER..
in general Facility STAFF ; groundkeeper, housekeeping , kitchen help & Chef
THEY CAN DO THEIR OWN LAUNDRY AND washers & dryers will be in one room

And im sure i will need other type of help so please send me a resume or your work experience when my banner ad is up and Its okay if you tell me your handle i will never use it against you or in all honesty do not care because thats between you & GOD.. my only goal is to help those in need make a positive changes in their life to perform positive world and surrounding for everyone so we all live in Harmony and that is what is most pleasing to GOD in the end..

IM NOT CRAZY...IM AN ALIEN HERE AND THATS A GOOD THING FOR YOU!

SO SERIOUS...the generations to come will be proud of us cleaning up our act for them or else its only going to get worse.

Im hoping everyone here think about that and find 1 thing they can do that will make them feel so GOOD INSIDE like giving blood, donating to charity is only good if you feel good ablout it . GOD does not like givers that are not happy in giving in otherwords its not even as if you gave cheerful givers, helpers, friends, neighbors is what is pleasing.

Thank you for the fun memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO REGRETS BUT CHANGE IS URGENT LIKE QUITTING SMOKING I DO NOT WANT TO BUT ITS FOR MY OWN GOOD..
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 11:11 AM   #2
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default NEED REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER OR CONSTRUCTION..or maybe Realtor.

I finally decided what I want to be when I grow up...

Since im no longer providing...Its time to find something to do besides
shop and get tipsy daily.

So here is my PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ..

I have decided to start a NON Profit organization.
to help aid young and mature Providers and boytoys..( there are those and DIVAS..you know sexy trannys ) that would like to try doing something else for a living that they are passionate about besides entertaining..and maybe just entertain for fun?
not for survival income.

So my goal is to build a hotel style home for those to live at while they study...room & board and assistance. IN EVERY STATE.
Im going to focus on that so that when I meet up with GOD hes like YAY GOOD JOB..

I started writing a book about "Nicole" and the last 15 years being a provider.
IT HAS TONS OF PHOTOS to go with , anyway Im not kidding from traveling Worldwide well Canada is not really world wide

But NYC, CA, Florida and other states meeting with incredibly VIP HOBBYISTS..im not kidding CEOS..even a hobbyist i met from ASPD that actually ran for Office.
I will not be mentioning their names or handles only the meetings..
after 15 years I HAVE TONS OF VERY Interesting stories that also will help the ladies think twice about doing this.

I WAS LUCKY...
there was only one bad situation with Mr.Antonio Banderas look alike from Troothsayers before it became Humaniplex that ended up being so awesome in
the end it is kind of hot .

All the proceeds from my book that I will market like you know i wil..
will go to the NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION.

Im still thinking of what to name it before i get it registered...so i have not started the domain or website.

Im not trying to sound arrogant , so please understand I have met SO MANY NICE PEOPLE HERE and NON HOBBY RELATED that are in a position to help me get this into action.

I will need :

Someone to help me with finding the best price for property for
"Mary Magdalenes" posh style facility for life transformation.
its hard to go from earning 1200 a day to nothing without a stable career.
So I want to make it a comfortable transition with a Hotel style Ballroom in each
facility to have NO DRUGS but A RAVE PARTY ON THE WEEKENDS..the safe way.

there are alot of ways for me to get started I m trying to raise 800k
for the first location in HOUSTON!!

So far so good and especially with Trump in office

Being an entertainer is very dangerous and illegal so please please contact me if you need help or want to make a lifestyle change.

As of right now it would be you in the living room and not sure that will be comfy but im working on it!!

it does not matter what you did yesterday but WE CAN ALL CHANGE TOMORROW AND ITS NEVER TO LATE TO FOLLOW ANY OTHER DIRECTION.

GUYS YOU TOO! one day you may meet psycho evil evil bitch and lose everything you hold precious in life...no matter what the fake reviews say about her.

I am not against you I am here to help you and am hoping those of you that fear
GOD trust me.

IM BRUTALLY HONEST..and if I have offended anyone with my posting style I am so very sorry..but then again not really because my only JUDGE IS GOD the FATHER OF MY HERO JESUS CHRIST..my only wife and husband

this life is not really that important its temporary like College or Highschool..

its the afterlife that KICKSASS.....if you get a chance to visit and return to aid those you love in making changes here.

I want to provide a place with counselors, Teachers, and Yoga instructor , Chef Cooking Staff..and housekeeping staff ofcourse it will be POSH..not as big as the OMNI but maybe HOTEL DEREK style and it will be ONLY FOR THOSE SERIOUS ABOUT REFORMATION.
I WILL HAVE RULES not too strict but absolutely no drugs or p4p.

THERE IS SO MUCH $ AND THIS IS POSSIBLE..
I know and am so excited!!!

Im keeping this account active until tomorrow then asking it to be REMOVED..and then will pay ECCIE later to banner link to THE ORGANIZATION...so I will always be here..
HOWEVER NOT TO PROVIDE OR ENTERTAIN YOU IN p4p EVER.

Im still not sure if I can sell photos, videos for $ , waiting on the ok from my KING.

Living in the Spirit is so awesome and thats my $, im not going to go into that however if your ever thirsty for that I can send you a link that will direct you to that type of fuel.

Please do not hesitate contacting me if you need help ever , I will have a link to my website tomorrow before I exit and then a banner add shortly after I decide what to name the business, I may just create a VENUSNOVA.com if its available for blogging and photos of Checks contributed with photos of work in progress.

THERES ALSO FASFA YOUNG LADIES IF YOU JUST WANT TO DO THE CHANGE ON YOUR OWN AT HOME WITH MOM OR DAD OR IF YOUR SUPER BLESSED
MOM & DAD.
And if you do not have a MOM OR DAD IM HERE AND WILL BE YOUR MOM.
I WANT TO HELP SERIOUSLY IVE NEVER FELT SO EXCITED ABOUT DOING SOMETHING TO STOP TRAFFICKING...
I DO THINGS BIG like REALLY so my help will not be sending the ladies links to govt assistance agencies and counseling and womens shelter where the staff ends up trying to have sex with them.
Theres a facility in Montrose that does this and its repulsive

not to mention not comfortable and no positive energy.
I will not mention the facility but we all already know its a bullshit all for $ facility.

Goodbye ECCIE ..NICOLE SAYS BYE
Elena Plasek says HELLO!
OR MY BANNER AD WILL BE PAID WITH ELENA PLASEK & MY ORGANIZATION WILL BE FOUNDED BY ELENA PLASEK.
my new life has started and will never be back.

I dont give a fuck if i get arrested either for my past demons.. it will be worth it in the end...

SEEK TO DO GOOD NOT HURT PLEASE LOVE EACH OTHER AND YOU WILL BE LOVED.

Need :
Accountant
REAL ESTATE
I already have a LAWYER..
in general Facility STAFF ; groundkeeper, housekeeping , kitchen help & Chef
THEY CAN DO THEIR OWN LAUNDRY AND washers & dryers will be in one room

And im sure i will need other type of help so please send me a resume or your work experience when my banner ad is up and Its okay if you tell me your handle i will never use it against you or in all honesty do not care because thats between you & GOD.. my only goal is to help those in need make a positive changes in their life to perform positive world and surrounding for everyone so we all live in Harmony and that is what is most pleasing to GOD in the end..

IM NOT CRAZY...IM AN ALIEN HERE AND THATS A GOOD THING FOR YOU!

SO SERIOUS...the generations to come will be proud of us cleaning up our act for them or else its only going to get worse.

Im hoping everyone here think about that and find 1 thing they can do that will make them feel so GOOD INSIDE like giving blood, donating to charity is only good if you feel good ablout it . GOD does not like givers that are not happy in giving in otherwords its not even as if you gave cheerful givers, helpers, friends, neighbors is what is pleasing.

Thank you for the fun memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO REGRETS BUT CHANGE IS URGENT LIKE QUITTING SMOKING I DO NOT WANT TO BUT ITS FOR MY OWN GOOD..
Old 09-18-2020, 12:27 PM   #3
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I would be careful, you do not run afoul of pimping and pandering laws. The way you described it "to help aspiring providers and boy toys," might create some legal issues.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 03:45 PM   #4
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

You're a freaking train wreck on a daily basis Venus. And it's almost impossible to avoid watching
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 04:17 PM   #5
NoOneUKnow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
I
I think you're confused on who you're going to meet. Here's a hint: bring lots of ice.
NoOneUKnow is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 11:09 PM   #6
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Lots of ice?
I do not get it.
I'm not here promoting p4p ��
Just checking in to let all of the adult industry pets know that I've been working on the budget and will be submitting the proposal next week, I do not have a website yet because I need to get the non-profit organization registered.
However, here's great news!
I've caught the attention of several VIP that may help with funding so the book and blog funds will still go to the organization, and I'm so excited about meeting those in need with open arms and new direction and beginning !

Will leave the site , when I have link to website or just post banner ad.

Have an awesome Sunday and joy to all.
Old 09-20-2020, 09:53 AM   #7
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't non-profits need incoming donations to keep them running?
If this is some luxury place with maids, counselors, teachers, yoga instructors, chefs, etc....I don't see how you're going to keep it running or...who's going to be donating....esp seeing how you want these places in every state.

If you encourage them to also maybe just entertain for "fun", that's not really helping them get out of the business.
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 10:46 AM   #8
NoOneUKnow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
Lots of ice?
I do not get it.
I'm not surprised. Not at all.
NoOneUKnow is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 08:25 AM   #9
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't mean to discourage you .... but wow.

Sounds like you are taking a huge bite ... that you might not be able to swallow.

I also see there is a bit of business maturity that needs to be developed before you waste your time spinning your wheels.

A LOT of thought, planning, money, sweat and tears goes into any start up business. I know from experience.

My advice is to, while keeping your dream alive, just take one small aspect at a time and get it running before jumping into the ball pit.

Good luck girl.
TT
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 01:34 PM   #10
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

She has nothing and can do nothing

Just someone out of work and bored
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 05:34 PM   #11
HndsmGntlmn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I am not sure if you have a good business plan or not, but I definitely like how you changed your life and how you are so open about your religious perspective.
I wish in my life I was as fortuitous to my principles. I wish I was more confident in who I was so I could talk to regular women and not be too shy. That way I wouldn't have gotten into this business.
Let me be real, I was trying to take a shortcut and not learn what it takes to get a women interested in me. No need to feel sorry for me though.
I made all my bad decisions, and I can make good ones too. Thanks for your testimony.
HndsmGntlmn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women