Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

New Bio Pages
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 499
MoneyManMatt 470
daaaaaman 446
Still Looking 399
Jon Bon 352
honest_abe 341
Harley Diablo 323
samcruz 289
txboi817 286
nicemusic 285
You&Me 280
lupegarland 269
mriley000 232
dominos 226
Hawkeye9 221
Top Posters
DallasRain60785
pyramider45566
Yssup Rider44899
LexusLover43423
gman4443344
WTF37481
Still Looking35944
Mokoa35188
offshoredrilling34650
biomed132915
Mojojo32732
Chica Chaser31127
I B Hankering28989
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28729
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2018, 03:08 AM   #1
xXxoRRoxXx
Verified COCK lover
 
xXxoRRoxXx's Avatar
 
User ID: 316778
Join Date: Sep 25, 2015
Location: San Antonio
My Bio Page
Posts: 838
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fake account to gain info?...

I have a suspicion that someone in my personal life has made an account to gain info on me, the account is brand new- they called me by my real name in pm...how and what should i do to try and keep this from getting messy???
xXxoRRoxXx is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 07:19 AM   #2
dj8rocks
Moderator
 
dj8rocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 16, 2013
Location: mace induced daze
Posts: 3,516
Encounters: 16
Default

RTM the pm and the appropriate staff will look into it
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 07:24 AM   #3
Sig9er
Premium Access
 
Sig9er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 7, 2016
Location: Houston
Posts: 591
Encounters: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxoRRoxXx View Post
I have a suspicion that someone in my personal life has made an account to gain info on me, the account is brand new- they called me by my real name in pm...how and what should i do to try and keep this from getting messy???
With all due respect ma'am, as an innocent bystander.....you have face pics in your showcase and 5'10" and beautiful!!!! It would not take much detective work.

Cheers

I love your look though. xoxo
Sig9er is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 09:45 AM   #4
Guest041919
Account Disabled
 
User ID: 470556
Join Date: Oct 10, 2018
Posts: 413
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

I think the point is the breach of etiquette, not what is or isn't fact.
Guest041919 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:33 PM   #5
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED
 
Lester Krinklesac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 4, 2018
Location: Stoolbend, Va.
Posts: 94
Default

Pretty sure that someone you know joining is not against the rules.
Put them on your ignore list.
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 04:35 PM   #6
Fizley
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Apr 1, 2013
Location: Sacramento, ca
Posts: 639
Encounters: 6
Default

It all depends who it is. If its casual acquaintance maybe you do not want turn off communication. Some people are really cool and just here for the experience. If that the case why do you want to turn them down? They could end up as a long term client.

If it's a family member or someone who will be harmful. Remove your face photos and block them.

I have two former high school classmates on the boards. Both know I am here. One of them is now one of my regulars.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 12:43 AM   #7
xXxoRRoxXx
Verified COCK lover
 
xXxoRRoxXx's Avatar
 
User ID: 316778
Join Date: Sep 25, 2015
Location: San Antonio
My Bio Page
Posts: 838
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Pretty sure its someone trying to gain info to show certain folks (which would never have a clue of this lifestlye) or my involvement in it. I have a PO on an individual...if its him would not that be a violation if hes contacting me and would the mods be able to give tge info i needed if it was.??
xXxoRRoxXx is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 12:56 PM   #8
tinyisgreat
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Sep 5, 2013
Location: buffalo
Posts: 1,981
Encounters: 99
Default

great nipples. ijs
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 09:51 PM   #9
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account
 
Naughty.Nikki's Avatar
 
User ID: 408287
Join Date: Jun 26, 2017
Location: The Basement
My Bio Page
Posts: 307
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Ignore and play dumb
Naughty.Nikki is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 09:56 PM   #10
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account
 
Naughty.Nikki's Avatar
 
User ID: 408287
Join Date: Jun 26, 2017
Location: The Basement
My Bio Page
Posts: 307
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxoRRoxXx View Post
Pretty sure its someone trying to gain info to show certain folks (which would never have a clue of this lifestlye) or my involvement in it. I have a PO on an individual...if its him would not that be a violation if hes contacting me and would the mods be able to give tge info i needed if it was.??

Lets not involve the po. Does sending someone to jail and reopening their charges sound like acting like a decent human being all bc they MIGHT be a member of a website? Hit ignore on his profile and move on like an adult. One more piece of advice...don’t tell ur life story to weirdos over the internet u have never met and then there will be no gaining of info!
Naughty.Nikki is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 09:58 PM   #11
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account
 
Naughty.Nikki's Avatar
 
User ID: 408287
Join Date: Jun 26, 2017
Location: The Basement
My Bio Page
Posts: 307
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig9er View Post
With all due respect ma'am, as an innocent bystander.....you have face pics in your showcase and 5'10" and beautiful!!!! It would not take much detective work.

Cheers

I love your look though. xoxo
Right???!
Naughty.Nikki is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 11:09 PM   #12
DNinja69
Premium Access
 
DNinja69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 17, 2017
Location: Midwest
Posts: 380
Encounters: 27
Default interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki View Post
Right???!
One of the reasons for this site is privacy. But it is always possible we can 'bump into' someone we know. Might be better to play dumb and see what comes of it, maybe even figure out who it is behind the profile.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 10:25 AM   #13
JRLawrence
Valued Poster
 
JRLawrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 22, 2009
Location: Somewhere East
Posts: 2,761
Encounters: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxoRRoxXx View Post
I have a suspicion that someone in my personal life has made an account to gain info on me, the account is brand new- they called me by my real name in pm...how and what should i do to try and keep this from getting messy???
Having a suspicion means that you don't know for sure.

In pm you were called by your real name, but you are not for sure who this is.

Thus, you were called by your real name; the PM did not identify the real name of the guy who PMed you. He is fishing.

Statement: Women can change their hair style, hair color, makeup and etc. Hell, women I have know closely I am not absolutely sure about when I see a new picture. Just look at your pictures posted on ECCIE. Some of the face pictures could be different women. Photography on the net is crap anyway.

Someone has held the bait for you, and you published it on line. So you have confirmed that you are the guy he said.

You could of just ignored it, or written back that he was wrong. That would be the end of it.

When will women learn to shut the fuck up about asking others for advice. Just got to check with the other girls about what they think. Shut up! Oh, was that too strong, would you have accepted: quit talking?

You would be a poor poker player: you can not show your cards during the middle of a game.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 02:16 PM   #14
Crock
Upgraded Male Account
 
Crock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 22, 2012
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 1,618
Encounters: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Having a suspicion means that you don't know for sure.

In pm you were called by your real name, but you are not for sure who this is.

Thus, you were called by your real name; the PM did not identify the real name of the guy who PMed you. He is fishing.

Statement: Women can change their hair style, hair color, makeup and etc. Hell, women I have know closely I am not absolutely sure about when I see a new picture. Just look at your pictures posted on ECCIE. Some of the face pictures could be different women. Photography on the net is crap anyway.

Someone has held the bait for you, and you published it on line. So you have confirmed that you are the guy he said.

You could of just ignored it, or written back that he was wrong. That would be the end of it.

When will women learn to shut the fuck up about asking others for advice. Just got to check with the other girls about what they think. Shut up! Oh, was that too strong, would you have accepted: quit talking?

You would be a poor poker player: you can not show your cards during the middle of a game.
What an absurdly limited perspective on what has taken place.

Imagine this: OP sees her brother-in-law multiple times every week at family functions. There's no way he doesn't recognize her from her pictures, regardless of how many times she changes her hairstyle or makeup. He's the one that sent her the PM using her real name. She still has no clue about who knows her true identity. Discussing that here changes that not one iota.

You would make a poor poker player. You have to know the difference between a winning hand and a losing hand.

Perhaps you should consider shutting the fuck up?
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 07:20 PM   #15
Anonymous01
Valued Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 9, 2014
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 368
Default LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
One of the reasons for this site is privacy.

Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved