Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47471
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2018, 02:18 PM   #1
waterbuff
Registered Member

Default Not Hobby related but dude he has your ass

https://gulfport.craigslist.org/rnr/...469019679.html
waterbuff is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 02:32 PM   #2
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Ho-lee Shit!
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 03:19 PM   #3
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I almost felt sorry for the guy for a split second then I remembered that the jackass got married in the first place so he deserves any misery that befalls him.

Guys women even ugly ones are just as likely even more likely to cheat than we are. Especially hot ones since they have so many opportunities from every swinging dick hitting on them all the time. Fuck even ugly women have tons of dudes wanting to fuck them. Everyone gets bored of marriage. It becomes a routine the sex stops you just lose interest in the same person. A new person brings back the old feeling of being alive again and makes you feel good about yourself. Its hard to pass that up either man or women. Thats why I have had a strict no marriage rule my whole life.

Now that I am old I would marry a girl half my age and then I go in knowing it wont last but I will get to beat up hot young ass for a few years or more if I can manage to keep her that long. I would pretend to love her and to some degree would but would never put enough real feeling into it to actually get hurt when she leaves me for someone else. No I will just go find a new one hopefully younger and do it all over again until sex is no longer important to me anymore. But most likely I will just continue to use bp and sa and every civilian I can trick into letting me into their lives until my junk quits working.

I am a cynical fuck
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 03:33 PM   #4
waterbuff
Registered Member

Being a psychiatrist I feel your pain and here this every day, Thank's BC let me know if you decide to get married and I will see you for free.
OBTW it's a new world camera's are everywhere.
Old 01-27-2018, 03:59 PM   #5
BassCat
Valued Poster

Well being that I am psychotic I might already know you. Doc is that you? The voices in my head say it is... lol

I have a have a fairly high end nvr system on my home and business all Dahua starlight variable focus cameras with extra ir spots all around both properties. I am about to bite the bullet and get one of these to add to my shop starlight ptz with auto tracking. Its very cheap insurance in my opinion and I just love the fact that if you try and steal from me I know I will nail your ass

There is a better chance of Hillary Clinton becoming president than there is of me ever giving up being happy. And lets face it happy and married just dont go together

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterbuff View Post
Being a psychiatrist I feel your pain and here this every day, Thank's BC let me know if you decide to get married and I will see you for free.
OBTW it's a new world camera's are everywhere.
Old 01-27-2018, 04:14 PM   #6
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Time to upgrade my old security system. I am going to need more cameras with WiFi thing.... lol
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 05:55 PM   #7
BassCat
Valued Poster

You want hard wired cameras never wifi. Its so easy to jam a wireless systems that they are pointless against a pro. You might catch the local tweaker but if a pro wants your stuff he will laugh at wifi. I actually keep my nvr's inside custom built steel enclosures that would take a considerable amount of time to get into just to make it more difficult for a pro to take my nvr's. I hate a thief and go a little overboard trying to protect against being robbed. If you are serious about quality look into dauha they are the premier consumer level cameras. You have to spend considerably more to get professional gear and then its not that much better than the starlight systems dauha makes.
Old 01-27-2018, 06:08 PM   #8
waterbuff
Registered Member

Great idea BC I use wireless and I am now going to change everything. You sound like you know your stuff! OBTW this will tell my age, blow Jobs were $25.00 when I got out of college.
Old 01-27-2018, 06:21 PM   #9
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I am still keeping hardware power and DVR... just need to be able to monitor from phone, tablet, or computer.... old system that costed me over $3k that has no latest tech.
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 07:34 PM   #10
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

two

Two of everything.

Wifi can be jammed.

Hardwired can be cut.

The trick is to "advertise" the one system and hide the other. It is like alarm systems, stupid never looks for a second system when the first one is obvious.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 09:51 PM   #11
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I read this CL posting, it is quite funny, but to me it sounds like the write just wanted to get a laugh out of everyone. It sounds to me that it is all made up. Entertainment.
But if it happens to be true, then he did almost everything right, except he should never had said he was going to blow money on an Asian hooker & snort lines off her ass. That could cause him some problems.
Another reason I believe that the write is good and is pulling a joke on everyone.
Just my Opinion.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 10:00 PM   #12
BassCat
Valued Poster

Ha Ha I keep a dvr plugged in and wired in plane site. My actual nvr's I welded 3/16 angle into a box then welded expanded metal for top sides bottom and door. It bolts to the studs inside a bedroom closet at my home well hidden. You could get to it if you knew it was there and had a 4 1/2 angle grinder with cutoff wheels. It might take you 5 or 10 minutes like that but with just normal tools much much longer.

If someone goes to cut my camera cable they will be filmed. You would have to remove each camera to cut it as the cables go through the base into the eaves of the house. It would be more efficient to shoot them from a distance so your not filmed or walk up with a bat and destroy them than to remove and cut the cat6.

Whats bad is my neighborhood is safe as fuck. I really didn't need one on my home but like I said I hate a thief and would love to put the screws to one should I ever do get robbed. To me to see some useless garbage run through the ringer for stealing from me would be worth the expense I put out for the systems.

I really know very little on my own. I am the kind of asshole that researches everything before I jump in. Not just bp poon. I hate jumping into something to find out that I could have made much better choices from the start if I had only done some research. There are some great forums on surveillance. When I decided to build a real system I read a ton of reviews before settling on what I bought. Then using what I learned from said sites bought from aliexpress in china direct and saved many thousands over retail. I have to say that I am more than pleased. I was sweating bullets the first time I sent paypal to a dude named Andy in china for almost 3 grand. At least until the package arrived at my home. Andy came highly recommended from lots of guys on the forums but I still could see myself getting fucked for sending that much money to a stranger in china. It kind of felt like when you send a hooker money upfront but in the end I actually got what I paid for unlike any time I have dont that with a hooker lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNameinGulfport View Post
two

Two of everything.

Wifi can be jammed.

Hardwired can be cut.

The trick is to "advertise" the one system and hide the other. It is like alarm systems, stupid never looks for a second system when the first one is obvious.
Old 01-29-2018, 09:35 AM   #13
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like the Blink wireless cameras, you can set it up anywhere and Amcrest. But both are wifi
kiki2012 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 08:52 AM   #14
Vivian Gates
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 220774
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmfao... That was a great read with my morning coffee
Vivian Gates is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women