Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2010, 09:31 PM   #16
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
One statistic you missed. Some 1,300 Americans are moving into Texas each and every day from the other states...the highest growth of any of the 50 states. It would appear that all the stats you chose are not the stats the effect the thought process of most Americans.

Knock all you want. I'd rather have those the have the moxie to open the door and come on in.
normalize that for population (or land mass) and get back to us...
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:48 PM   #17
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
normalize that for population (or land mass) and get back to us...
Land mass? What does that have to do with the price of eggs? I doubt many are coming here to start farming? Some 85% of the state's population are in the regional areas around Houston, DFW, Austin & San Antonio.

Population might have some validty. But somehow the fact that it is already one of the most populous states does not really change the concept that most of them (the folks already here) don't seem to scared off by those stats either.

Did you have a point?...or just PWI?
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:35 PM   #18
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Quote:
Knock all you want. I'd rather have those the have the moxie to open the door and come on in.
LOL. I knew that bait would fish.

Chill out RK - just a yankee pulling on the leash.

Cheers,
Mazo.
Mazomaniac is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:37 PM   #19
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
why don't you post this in a local forum? The 4% of us that don't live in Texas could care less
Don't have a witty comment for that other than, 'listening to the music is free and no ones forcing you to dance'. And as far as not living in Texas, we won't hold that against ya pardner.

Quote:
One statistic you missed. Some 1,300 Americans are moving into Texas each and every day from the other states...the highest growth of any of the 50 states. It would appear that all the stats you chose are not the stats the effect the thought process of most Americans.

Hell freezing over...RK got me to smile approvingly.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:40 PM   #20
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Land mass? What does that have to do with the price of eggs? I doubt many are coming here to start farming? Some 85% of the state's population are in the regional areas around Houston, DFW, Austin & San Antonio.

Population might have some validty. But somehow the fact that it is already one of the most populous states does not really change the concept that most of them (the folks already here) don't seem to scared off by those stats either.

Did you have a point?...or just PWI?
WTF? I said population to start & added an option....I do think asking you to normalize on the basis of population is fair. Not that I expect you to really look all of that up or link to it on a hooker message board....you made your point but there is something to be said for context

If I said I had 1300 people come to my grand opening & I bought a McDonalds franchise that would be different than if I opened a Bed & Breakfast. Are 1300 people a day moving to Delaware? Context, RK. Context.....
Old 07-02-2010, 12:06 AM   #21
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:

Oh & while we are at it...is the 1300 net or gross?

Sometimes the gross can be misleading....

I mean Presidents on both sides of the aisle love to talk about how many jobs they created (gross, if you believe they were responsible for the creation), but get real tight-lipped if you want to talk about net numbers....

How many people a day are leaving Texas?
Old 07-02-2010, 01:32 AM   #22
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I have no idea how many people a day are leaving Texas, but I hope to hell the ones that are leaving are illegal alians.
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:59 AM   #23
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchhand View Post
I have no idea how many people a day are leaving Texas, but I hope to hell the ones that are leaving are illegal alians.
Well, if they all left 'ranchhand' you might actually have to do all the work on the ranch. The ranch owners I know love them. Hard workers, no bitching, and reliable. Considering were raising a future generation that hates to work, I'm scared to think what would happen to Texas agg and production if we sent them all back en'masse.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 07:55 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Well, if they all left 'ranchhand' you might actually have to do all the work on the ranch. The ranch owners I know love them. Hard workers, no bitching, and reliable. Considering were raising a future generation that hates to work, I'm scared to think what would happen to Texas agg and production if we sent them all back en'masse.
Don't go talking common sense with ranchhand.....He is probably one of those Tea folks that really don't wanna compete with some hard ass working folks! Them Mex-I-cans are probably doing twice the work at half the pay and kicking his ass while doing it!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:51 AM   #25
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Hard workers, no bitching, and reliable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Don't go talking common sense with ranchhand.....He is probably one of those Tea folks that really don't wanna compete with some hard ass working folks!
I don't know about RH, but for the most part industry (at least locally here) is all for some kind of a guest worker program. The Hispanic work force is just that...Hard working and reliable (frankly I'm sure they bitch just like everyone else. )

That does not mean it is for illegal aliens and no border control. Those are two different issues that some try to blur the lines on. We can have a guest worker program that allows foreigners to be here legally and also have strong border control and lower illegal alien population. But, its hard not to piss of labor in doing so. So, in an effort to placate labor...doing nothing works better.

I'm sure there are some Tea Partiers who want 'em kicked out on their ear...and there are some who want a legal system, not an illegal system. I'd prefer tha latter. But when some have nothing intelligent to offer it is eaiser to just throw lables around.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:07 AM   #26
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WTF? I said population to start & added an option.
Well, you did add it...so I questioned it. I'm not sure why that is outside the bounds of reason?

Quote:
Oh & while we are at it...is the 1300 net or gross?

Sometimes the gross can be misleading....

I mean Presidents on both sides of the aisle love to talk about how many jobs they created (gross, if you believe they were responsible for the creation), but get real tight-lipped if you want to talk about net numbers....

How many people a day are leaving Texas?
Actually it is a population increase estimate...so it is net. I'm sure there are more moving both directions. Now that you have that "context"...are you more enlightened?

I gave the raw population increase instead of percentages. That was the more informational number, IMHO. Having a 50% population increase to a population of 10 people is only 5 people. BFD!! That "context" would be meaningless. Would having Texas be only a 1% increase and Delaware be 5%, if Texas's volume was 10 times Delaware's volume, matter? Would that give you the "context" you are seeking? And your point then would be?..........
Old 07-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #27
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

A comprehensive immigration plan has to have three pieces

1. Control of borders
2. A guest worker program (i.e., come work in season, make some money, go home)
3. A resolution of the illegals that are here and have been for a while.

You can't do any of the three without doing the other 2. A guest worker program will take the pressure off the border control -- there would be a safer/easier way to work here. Any kind of amnesty would open a floodgate of people trying to get in under the wire. Control of borders can't be done without dealing with the economics.

Sadly, different constituencies want different elements and not the others so this is going to be a political football for a while.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:54 AM   #28
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Actually, No. I haven't been a member of any party in...hell I don't remember, but...at least a decade.

Since I can't really get behind 100% of what any party says...joining such party means some of my money might be going to speak for some issues that I don't support.

When I contribute...I contribute to candidates. By and large, they have mostly be republican...especially on the national level. But in state and local elections...it has been more balanced...but being honest, still probably a republican lean. Even supporting a candidate means accepting some political positions that I don't believe in. But since it is candidates that get elected...not parties...I just have to put up wth that.

While I might like to vote for a Libertarian...I agree it would be a wasted vote in most elections...and more than likely a vote that would be more likely to favor my most opposed candidate.
Exactly, and more exactly – especially at the local level. I think a good mix is important. The only difference I have with RK’s view is that I lean more Democrat than Republican.
Though I do vote Libertarian if I have no strong view on a particular, local or sometimes even state-wide position. It gives Libertarians more public money.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:02 AM   #29
John Bull
Valued Poster

You're right on track with your last two posts, PJ. Word!
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #30
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazomaniac View Post
"The embodiment of the conservative dream is Texas."

Hmmm, let's see, Texas is ranked nationally (per capita) at:

#2 for murders with a firearm

#2 for rape

#8 for hate crimes

#3 for lynchings

#3 for total violent crime

#35 for college degrees

#8 for people living below the poverty level

#8 for drunk driving fatalities

#47 for SAT scores

Ah yes, "the embodiment of the conservative dream". Dumb, drunk, and violent. Utopia has arrived!!!!!

Cheers,
Mazo.

P.S. - Not that I'm knockin' Texas or anything. . . . well, OK, maybe I am knockin' Texas. Nevermind.
It’s because The Great State of Texas is the second most populated state in the United States. By default, we are going to have the some of the highest states good and bad.

Don’t hate on us . Some of us are pretty groovy! And, our state is shaped so coolly, we put it on everything!
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women