Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-05-2010, 02:37 PM   #1
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76
Default What is your definition of a CLOCK WATCHER?

You know so many ads and reviews read, "not a clock watcher," I am wondering if perhaps it would be helpful to have a discussion on exactly what that term means to you. Providers and Hobbyist alike are encouraged to offer their perspective.

Old 03-05-2010, 02:54 PM   #2
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 136

Obviously, I'm paying to spend a specific amount of time with a provider, so there has to be some awareness of the time that's passed, but it's a real turnoff to see her constantly looking at the clock and telling me exactly how much time is left.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:35 PM   #3
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

There was a similar discussion at the mothership.

Questions tended to revolve around what activities should be included in the time frame contracted for:
  1. If a shower is needed is it included?
  2. If talk re: breaking the ice occurs, is it included?
  3. What if there is a lot of IMing, PMing, Texting? Does it eventually work its way into the time?
  4. What about post-session time?
  5. What if the parties agree on a longer time?
If any of you can think of other things that might be in a gray are, plz list it.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:38 PM   #4
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

They don't need to actually say anything. Sometimes you can see them glancing at the clock and speeding up the tempo of things. Message: "Let's get this over with."

Now, I personally don't mind it when she tells me when I make the appointment that she's up against a deadline. That way I can minimize the chit chat at the start, and mentally try make sure that I enojy myself without causing her to have to hurry to make whatever her next commitment (in hobby or not) is.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:43 PM   #5
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
BTW, ANONONE, that looks like Kelly Ripa. Is it her? Might be her husband, too, but it's been a while since I've seen him. Heard he was a stud on the soap where they met.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:01 PM   #6
ANONONE
BANNED

No idea, CT. It was just a funny picture I ran across while doing something else and it made me think of the topic.

One thing I find awesome is a provider that can watch time, without watching time. Those that can feel their way around completing a session without the session coming off as if it was scripted often make it on my ATF list.

By the way, we need to fix that acronym, ATF. All Time Favorite really makes no sense because it is serving as a superlative adjectives and if you are like me, you are referring to anywhere between three to seven ladies at any given time, not one. Shouldn't it be SOL:

See
Often
Listen

Or something better?

I digress. . .

So, one provider I frequented years ago seemed to always play the same exact music every time we met. I asked her if she really liked those songs and she giggled and explained to me that it was a song list she made of music she liked, that ran exactly sixty minutes. It gave her a general way of casually measuring time without being rude or a "clock-watcher." That was the first time I had heard the phrase used. Upon reflection I see a deeper meaning. The true artisan provider can keep us inside her parameters while creating the illusion that there are no parameters.

Ever since then, I now have a one of those little I-pod things programmed with a couple of different play-lists that are right around an hour with a variety of music genres depending on the mood. I use it for every outcall and any incall where a lady will permit it. The jazzy ones are great for DATY!

Old 03-05-2010, 05:51 PM   #7
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

To me a clock watcher is someone who is clearly in the business only for the $$$. She's the type of provider who is not likely to be GFE or into the "romance" portion of the encounter. She's the type who demands money upfront and counts it to make sure it is all there. She's the provider who has to check in (i.e. start the clock). She's the type of provider who will not go any further after a certain time period because you might run over the session if you don't complete on time. She is also likely to be a provider who doesn't allow MSOG. She is also probably a high volume provider.

A non-clock watcher is the type of provider who gets caught up in the moment and really enjoys the full aspect of the profession. She probably doesn't book back to back clients knowing things may run over a bit. Bottom line, the attitude is much more friendly and accommodating.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:16 PM   #8
Sensei
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

To me a clock-watcher is a provider who makes it obvious that there is a time limit. Though I fully expect to keep within the allotted time frame, I don't need any time hacks during the session. One particularly bad provider seemed to have a script, it was like...ok we are done with that now lets do this, ok enough of that, its time to go, not done yet? Finish on your own.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:22 PM   #9
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

It's a hint when she sets the alarm the minute you walk through the door. lol
Old 03-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #10
hwygnome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

When the gal wears a clock like Flavor Flav or has a clock that shows the time on the wall or ceiling.

To me the non clock watchers are those that will go with the flow or will extend time on occasion if things are going good. I have had several do this. Sorry guys. The bad part is if the buddy starts calling and calling (repeatedly) until nether of you can take it anymore and it ruins the mood. That happened to me once and her bud knew she was with me and there should not have been a problem since I had picked her up from home and was going to take her back afterwords. Thankfully that problem never happened again.

I think one really did set the microwave timer on me, or was it the dryer?
Old 03-05-2010, 09:18 PM   #11
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

As has been said, one should be aware of the time yet not show it. And of course a shower is part of the time!!!
Old 03-06-2010, 07:37 AM   #12
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Ireland View Post
As has been said, one should be aware of the time yet not show it. And of course a shower is part of the time!!!
A shower with you, or a quick wash off on the way out the door or before the session begins if we came right from work or some other task they may have left us less than fresh?
Old 03-06-2010, 09:30 AM   #13
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Ireland View Post
I think that is the simple, correct answer.

Imbedded in that is she makes no effort to short your time. An hour is 60 minutes; not 45 or 50 minutes with a few minutes for her to freshen up for her next date.

As for the shower and the other side questions Tudor raised, it is pretty simple: The clock starts when she greets you hello & stops when you say goodbye. It includes activities like a shower, using the restroom, chit chat, having a drink, etc. All other activities including predate phone calls, emails, etc. and travel time are off the clock.

The exception is if you (the client) are late to her incall, she can start the clock at the scheduled start of the date (however, if possible a quality provider will give you all or most of your time to ensure a satisfactory experience). If she is late getting to your outcall or her own incall (believe me it happens more than you'd think), your clock starts when she actually shows up. It is totally unacceptable for her to short your time or rush you even if she has a legitimate commitment of the back end if it was her fault your session started late; in fact she has already been inconsiderate of your time by being tardy.

This should go without saying, but it is inappropriate for her to take phone calls during your time.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:53 AM   #14
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

The following example is extremely rare, but it is listed to make the point that each provider (normally over a period of time) sets her own rules:

First of all, let me say that due to my travel schedule I was never able to meet with this provider, but I have no reason to believe her desire would still be true. In her ad, she stated that she always like to have a meal with any hobbyist she was seeing for the first time before session in order to "break the ice." I emailed her and asked point blank if that time was part of the BCD session. Her answer: No. According to her, it helped her (and the date) relax that much more and provided for a better session.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:06 AM   #15
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

@CT - agree - the important thing is that exceptations are clarified.

Also, note, this is different than the oft-asked/requested, "Can we just meet for a drink and see if we click?" Here (unless something goes terribly wrong), she is still getting a paid session.

Many providers achieve the same thing by offering a "dinner date" package that has a significantly discounted hourly rate, but the expectation is you really have a nice dinner (& I'm not talking about room service)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women