Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60046
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40342
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2012, 08:16 PM   #1
Guest012220
Account Disabled

User ID: 44872
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down what are your feelings about cancelling appt???

I'm just a little curious as well as pissed off lol. I'm just returning from a trip to a city where though I didn't have many appreciate booked by choice of not wanting to to take many appts, I had a few cancel on me. Not just oh a day or even a couple hours ahead, pretty much when they are suppose to show up. Now I understand things happen but what got me is the fact that one client laughed it off as if I was suppose to think it's funny!!!

What I want to know is clients when you cancel do you consider trying to reschedule? In any way do you try to make it up to her? Providers what's your take on when clients cancel? How do you get back your time/money?

Another thing that kinda upset me is I don't think clients realize how cancelling affects us. For example two appreciate cancelled is 500 I just lost and can't get back my time or money. I know your so quick to say well schedule another but for me I go out of town already having set appreciate. Very rare will I have availability, so when someone contacts me at.the last min. trying to book I have to turn them down.

Sorry for the rant just kinda becoming a little upset with what goes on ib the hobby....
Guest012220 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

I would just cut them loose, make a point to avoid them in the future. If they apologize and make it up to me that is great but I just count my losses. I know it must be frustrating because someone doesn't consider your time as valuable.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:23 PM   #3
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

First of all, BIG BIG hugs. Wooosah Wooosah .. that's all you can do for now.

I'll tell you a short story. There was a time I planned a trip to boston and a guy booked a 3 hr appointment. He was also supposed to pick me up from the airport and well I got to Boston and guess what? No sign of him anywhere. So I pulled out my phone and checked my email and read that he had gotten sick and had to cancel last minute. I was a little upset but wrote him back telling him It's ok and I hope he gets better. The next day to my surprise he called ME and asked where I could meet him to pick up my cancellation fee. He was very apologetic........and tried to reschedule an appointment as soon as he saw me. I told him no. That is not how this business works. It wouldn't have been fair to others that had made their appointment that day.

My advice? I tell the guys they have 6 hours to cancel. Mind you now I don't do same day appointments. 6 hours and it's not held against them. Last minute and there's a $150-$300 cancellation fee depending the package they booked. It takes a lot of prep time to get ready for these days. A gentleman will gladly pay your cancellation fee and not leave you hanging like that. I've never had a guy refuse to pay my cancellation fee and if he does - oh well - just don't rebook.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #4
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

I had a date set with Ava (as in Alluring) here in Houston and was looking so forward to it. I became instantly ill the Monday at the beginning of the week we were supposed to me (later in the week). I was done, and even with my usual routine of Vita C, fluids, rest, I was put on my ass by this (change of weather, etc.). So, in advance by several days, I was honest with her. I so wanted to just get drunk so I could not feel the effects of the cold, but that would put her at risk. I hope to meet her one day. And, I felt very badly for canceling. But, I did so in enough time in advance so she could replace me. I felt very bad though!
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #5
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I'm guessing appreciate means appointment? Damn, auto correct.

I don't cancel appointments. If something comes up, they have to wait because I am already booked. If I was to see a touring provider and something MAJOR came up, like death of immediate family member, I would send the donation anyway. I would never leave someone hanging. It's just a respect thing, IMHO. i have been self employed since one year after school and I've had many customers waste my time and energy. I couldn't do that to someone else. Sorry you got burned but it happens to everyone in every business.
tonytiger4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:51 PM   #6
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

I missed my first date with a girl who is now one of my ATFs. She sent me an email confirmation and stupid HotMail put her mail in the Junk folder. I kept checking my email wondering why she hadn't replied and 4 hours later I finally saw 1 in the Junk folder and sure enough it was her email. She forgave me and I scheduled 2 hours instead of 1, and she was the one that got me hooked on the Hobby, and we have dated many times since then. That was one of the best dates I have ever had! Some unbelievable shit can happen. Another of my ATFs is so unpredictable that I halfway expect her to cancel or change our date at the last minute, but she gives me a great rate, and we have a ball when we do connect.

I had to cancel my last 2 dates, one because I had a raging cold, and we were to meet on Sat, but it was Wednesday and I just knew I wouldn't kick it in time so I cancelled. Sure enough I was in bed all weekend. My other cancellation was with my ATF, who I sometimes schedule a month in advance because she travels a lot. I had to have prostate biopsy done on the Monday (benign) before our Sat date, so I had to cancel on Tuesday, and I never miss a date with her. Some guys are assholes, but guys like me understand the economics of this business and would never let you down like that.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:28 PM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Cancel? No problem! NCNS now thats a different animal! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:02 PM   #8
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Shit happens. It's a fact of life. But cancelling at the very last minute would irritate me...just because other clients may have wanted that particular spot. But there's nothing you can do about it. At least the person called to cancel.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:05 PM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Shit happens. It's a fact of life. But cancelling at the very last minute would irritate me...just because other clients may have wanted that particular spot. But there's nothing you can do about it. At least the person called to cancel.
I just go have some Key Lime Pie! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:55 PM   #10
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
My advice? I tell the guys they have 6 hours to cancel. Mind you now I don't do same day appointments. 6 hours and it's not held against them. Last minute and there's a $150-$300 cancellation fee depending the package they booked. It takes a lot of prep time to get ready for these days. A gentleman will gladly pay your cancellation fee and not leave you hanging like that. I've never had a guy refuse to pay my cancellation fee and if he does - oh well - just don't rebook.
What fantasy world do you live in??? I nearly sprayed Coke all over the keyboard when I read about your cancellation fee policy. I find it laughable.

I think you know I wouldn't book you if you were the last provider on the planet (thank God there are so many others, and so reasonable at that). I guess it just goes to show you there's a dessert for every taste bud. Even those that like sour desserts.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:50 PM   #11
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Cancel? No problem! NCNS now thats a different animal! LOL
What I first mentioned was basically a NCNS on my part because of stupid HotMail.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:22 AM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
What fantasy world do you live in??? I nearly sprayed Coke all over the keyboard when I read about your cancellation fee policy. I find it laughable.

I think you know I wouldn't book you if you were the last provider on the planet (thank God there are so many others, and so reasonable at that). I guess it just goes to show you there's a dessert for every taste bud. Even those that like sour desserts.
How a lady conducts her business is hers and hers alone. Other providers have cancellation fees. I do not know how they collect them but they are out there.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:47 AM   #13
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm really surprised that many would cancel. I don't travel too much but I've never had anyone cancel on me. I think you should start taking deposits for pre-bookings especially if it's going to cost you money to travel.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:10 AM   #14
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cancellations are not cool for providers and for guys but things do happen out of our control.
If a guy cancels within an appropriate time 24hrs with a good reason then I do not have a problem.It is frustrating when this happens but there is nothing I can do to get that time I lost.I do not do last minute appointments so I would not even be able to set another appointment for that time.Most of the time guys who have a good reason for cancelling will reschedule.I will give a person of the benefit of the doubt but if the same guy keeps cancelling then I will decline any future requests.

If a guy cancels at the last minute with a BS excuse I will never see.
My time is lost all I can do is move on because there are some who do not know how to be respectful of a person's time.
There are some ladies who have a cancellation fee and some who do not I do not have a cancellation fee but I do not travel.
Every lady does what works for her on how she handles cancellations.
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:50 AM   #15
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
How a lady conducts her business is hers and hers alone. Other providers have cancellation fees. I do not know how they collect them but they are out there.
Thank you, Pyramider.

Ladies all over the world have cancellation fees. Guys are willing to pay them. It's not a fantasy world, just my world and reality for many others. @ Charles, You are not even worth responding to. Have a great day!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women