Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2017, 04:24 PM   #1
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Quality or Quantity

Ok guys let's say you have a nice big bank account, you are set for life.

There are no other considerations (no wife or girlfriend, no risk of job loss, no threats of loss of social standing etc.) so you can hobby to your hearts (or other body parts) consent.

So do you pick a single provider that you can sleep with all day every day or do you pick a single one hour session with a different lady once a day and you must wait 30 days before you could repeat.

I think I know how this will go but figured why not.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 04:43 PM   #2
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Variety is the spice of life.

I think it's the main thing that motivates most of us. I could be wrong, but I don;t think so.

I'm a good example. I have a regular provider, my ATF, who is beyond a doubt the greatest sexual athlete I've ever encountered. She's a total freak, down with all the nasty stuff I love. On top of that, she's smart, funny, and a genuinely good person. I enjoy her company immensely.

But I still gotta sample new (to me) talent. Hell, sometimes my ATF will help me pick them out!!!
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 05:26 PM   #3
Pmon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I couldn't do either. I like having some variety, but I also like having frequent visits with the ladies I really like. How about 30 days straight with a favorite, then switch to another one. Yeah, that I could do. Hell, after 30 days they'd be tired of me unless they're sexually creative.
Pmon is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 07:12 PM   #4
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

OK Easy Does It let us know who this ATF is you have my interest peaked.

I forsure like variety. I would choose a new lady every day. But if I were lucky enough to actually have the cash to live that lifestyle I would start the day with a new lady followed by a round of golf then another lady after lunch then another round of golf followed by some relaxation then dinner then a three hour session to finish out the day. Then sleep alone and wake up to the new girl to start the next day all over again.

That fantasy is the only reason I buy lottery tickets.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 09:41 PM   #5
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

A single provider everyday, that would be wife like. And the other option once every 30 days. Ummm, id break the rules cause those 2 options suck
Moonchild is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:10 PM   #6
kingly
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

yeah what he said
kingly is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 06:37 AM   #7
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

You are describing Road Lizard to the TEE. He's rich, beyond imagination. And he like different gals all the time. I just wish I had his money and looks!!!
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 08:10 AM   #8
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

If you got enough money who needs looks.

And right no one wants to be locked in to either option. This is like the fishing in hell cartoon the guy can pick either beer or bait but not both.

I think if I was set financially, I'd do the 1 hour a day thing. But wouldn't be none of the small talk, watching tv things. It be sex sex and sex.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:44 AM   #9
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I think I would rather have a different one each day but for at least 2 hours. I could rest up for 30 days & pick out the next line up. Being I was rich, I could travel all over the US and try ladies from every state, well excpet maybe New Jersey. During my 30 days off from sex, I could sight see and etc.
I wouldn't want the same girl every day, that would be like being married.
Like LR says, if you're rich, looks don't matter. As we know in the hobby, they are only in it for the money.
So therefore, until I win the lottery, I'm pretty much screwed. No looks, Not rich. No big dick.
DAMNIT! come on powerball.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 11:43 AM   #10
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If I had that much money, I probably would not hobby anymore as the line to suck my cock by women for free would be around the corner. Do you think rich men like Jerry Jones as ugly and old as he is have a problem getting 25 yr old gorgeous model types to fuck him? I doubt it.

But for the fantasy part I would have 10 women at the same time why limit myself to one at a time. Think of all kinds of weird shit to do like one tickle my balls while going in and out of one as another licks my shaft, one running my chest, some girl putting boobs in my mouth. If I have endless money and no dilemmas elsewhere? I would do that, not just one at timing it. Lol. Most rich people have tries this but they do not stick to it because it gets old after a while. But I would like to try it out, lol.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women