Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #46
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
They voted the way they did because they are..DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

LOW INFORMATION VOTERS

fucker
Better to be a Democratic "Low Information" voter than a..DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

Far Right Wing-Nut "No Information," Tea Party voter!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #47
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Your suppositions fail the smell test. Carnac, you are not, asswipe!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:59 AM   #48
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Deflect, deflect, deflect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Your suppositions fail the smell test. Carnac, you are not, asswipe!
Don't post again without answering the questions I posed, cretin. (Even though you can't, at least not without embarrassing yourself even further.)

Everyone in this forum recognizes you for the cowardly little weasel that you obviously are, and you know it.
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:33 PM   #49
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

First, this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
It's quite humorous to see Little Stevie (aka "The Sandbox Plagiarist"), and a charter member of the National Sandbox Ignorance Brigade, continually call others "morons" and "idiots" in almost every post. But it's par for the course, isn't it?
Then this:

Quote:
You're not only a quite ignorant individual, you're the most obnoxious asshole in this whole forum.
Then, only 1 (count 'em, 1) sentence later, there's this:

Quote:
You can hardly go two posts without elementary school-style name-calling.
But that's not all. We then have:

Quote:
If you want to engage in reasoned debate without acting like an asshole all the time, fine.
Followed by:

Quote:

You sure make a habit of letting your obnoxiousness and impetuousness write checks that your brain can't cash, don't you?
And then, possibly my favorite:

Quote:
You can't, so you'll just deflect, do some more name-calling, or whine about something else.
That was awesome! But we're not done.

Quote:
Don't post again without answering the questions I posed, cretin.

Everyone in this forum recognizes you for the cowardly little weasel that you obviously are, and you know it.
You're a beauty, you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
I am truly sorry you cannot understand those concepts. It is apparent there are many you don't comprehend well.
The only concept that CM understands is the concept of how truly extraordinary he is.

How many narcissists does it take to change a light bulb?
Just one, but he has to wait for the world to revolve around him.

A pretty good run-down of pretty much everything Captain Midnight.

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/traits.html
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #50
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default A Fine Pair of Stupid Buffoons!

Doove, I'm a little disappointed. You could have done better.

In a couple of your many other posts in which you went on and on about what a narcissist I am, you copied and pasted a few long articles on the issue written by various psychologists. Sorry, but I didn't read them. When you get a minute, would you mind posting them again so that I could learn more about my "malady?" That might help me evaluate treatment options. LOL!

If history is any guide, your little buddy will no doubt show up any minute to give you a big high five. After all, that's what he did here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=456757&highlight=

(Note posts 24 through 28, as well as many posts later in the thread. Doove started babbling about all the narcissism stuff then, too.)

But Little Stevie would have done well to actually pay attention to our previous posts before agreeing with your stupid observations, thus avoiding the embarrassment associated with revealing that he's just as clueless as you are. Neither one of you clowns had the faintest understanding of the issue under discussion.

(Oops! Hold on a minute. This is Little Stevie we're talking about! Whether or not he makes himself look clueless is irrelevant when he can't resist hurling a snide little barb, isn't it?)

Maybe you guys ought to arrange a meeting so you can get a room and whack each other off while patting yourselves on the back.

You two bumbling buffoons were made for each other!
Old 03-23-2013, 06:06 PM   #51
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

This is Awesome! I'm ready for round two...how about you timmy?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:14 PM   #52
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

when did you ever pose an argument, IFFY? when did you ever win one?

Fugger!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:46 PM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
NOTE THAT IBSYNDROME POSTED THIS AT 5:12am ON A SATURDAY MORNING. It further explains his seriously unbalanced personality.

But to address your ludicrous post --

Number one, you're a lying sack of shit. You flung the first poop, as elected.

Number two the poll you have now posted three times in this thread was not started by me.

Number three, you're a sick fuck who should has stayed in his sulky corner.

Tedious, boring, droning and without any intellectual mettle.

You, asshole, are going to sully even this garbage can of a forum with another round of thread hijacking if you keep this up. Consider this fair warning.

personal attacks? From you they're simply cries for help.

Why don't you reflect on why you ran away the last time? Wanna go through that again? Or did your Mommy put on an extra thick pair of pull ups to protect your precious little hiney from another whipping? Let me tell you Corpy, it isn't gonna help!

Im not anxious to see page after page of the same post from you, but if that's what you have to do,

THEN LETS POLKA, YOU SICK SHIT OBSESSED LIAR!

Still got them worms?

Only in your puny, shit-for-brains head do terms like “dipshit” and “irritable bowel syndrome” not reference fecal matter or activities, you hypocritical, dumb-shit golem fuck! And you used both terms in your mendacious, taunting post, you ignorant-lying, animated piece of shit. Hence you, Assup the jackass, are the demonstrable liar. But then it’s because you are an ignorant, lying piece of animated shit that you, Assup the jackass: the shit-for-brains golem fuck, were elected by an overwhelming majority in this forum to be:

This poll you started, Assup the jackass, really worked out well for you, didn’t it, you shit-for-brains golem fuck?

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:53 PM   #54
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You fuckers really HATE your lives, don't you?

Sorry about that.

But whining pussies like you never make a difference. They never matter. They just whine.

You want a better world for you and the rest of your oppressed minority, then do something other than whine and bitch and hate.

Flat earth dipshits.

On another note, I would be remiss if I didn't personally welcome IBSyndrome back after a week or so of heavy sulking. Hope you're feeling better, IBS!
Comrade. Have some borscht, and we'll study the manifesto together.

ha ha ha ha
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:33 AM   #55
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
You two bumbling buffoons were made for each other!
Narcissist said what?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:43 PM   #56
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Narcissist said what?
Are you unable to comprehend anything at all? What "The Narcissist" said was that you two were meant for each other. You belong together!

Where is your little buddy, anyway? I thought he would have stepped back in here by now, so that he could give you a big wet kiss after that clever post you made yesterday afternoon.

But, Doove, if you aspire to be as big an asshole as Little Stevie, you really need to step up your game. It isn't good enough to concentrate your attention primarily on one person. You need to childishly and gratuitously insult everyone who might possibly disagree with your left-wing views. And you need to do it crudely. Just calling somebody a narcissist over and over again is a little soft. It would help, too, if you scream your insults in all caps -- or even better, use huge, colorful fonts. Call everyone idiots, morons, or "dumb fucks" all the time! Launching stupid rants about all sorts of things unconnected to the thread topic would be a nice touch, too. Oh, and it's not a bad idea to slip a "clever" portmanteau into as many posts as possible. Follow Little Stevie's example; he's the master!

But I wouldn't choose that shitty light purple that your buddy uses. Go for a nice fuschia, or maybe hot pink! That would suit you well.

In one way, though, you clowns are just alike. In the thread to which I linked just six posts ago, you stupidly claimed that you had "debunked" some posts I made, even though it was obvious that you didn't understand any more about the topic than I do about needlepoint. (Which is zero.) When challenged to back up your claim, you just served up some incoherent babble. Similarly, Little Stevie ignorantly claimed earlier in this thread (post #22) that I had made a mistake in another thread addressing the subject of recessions. Yet he refused to say what it was, even after I pressed him for an answer in three posts!

So in one important respect, you guys are cut from the same cloth: You fold like a cheap lawn chair when your bluff is called and you're forced to acknowledge that you have a terrible hand!
Old 03-24-2013, 09:03 PM   #57
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Well, looks like someone is licking their wounds...fuckem
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:18 AM   #58
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just calling somebody a narcissist over and over again is a little soft.
But in your case, it seems to work. As evidenced by your need to come up with a 375 word response to my 3 word post.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:25 AM   #59
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default "Change" You Can Believe In!

Here's a pretty good counter to the cartoon posted by the blind partisan who started this thread. Yes, the Republican Party today is a fucked-up, dysfunctional mess that can't get its act together and hasn't offered a responsible, sustainable governing vision. I, for one, will not support any of its candidates unless it undergoes substantial reformation. As bad as Obama obviously is, I am not at all unhappy that Romney lost. He was just another political opportunist who wouldn't have fixed anything.

But Democrats have not offered a responsible, sustainable governing agenda, either, and haven't even remotely attempted to address any of our most critical economic challenges.

Ted Rall, by the way, is on the far left of the ideological spectrum. But he recognizes failures and phonies when he sees them:

Old 03-25-2013, 05:47 PM   #60
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Sorry, Doove. I didn't mean to ignore you earlier. I know how important it is for you to enjoy the satisfaction of irritating me, and I hate to disappoint. But to be perfectly frank, Little Stevie is the major offender here, and you're just a two-bit player. As I explained earlier, you have a long way to go before you can become even remotely the asshole he is. He crudely insults the intelligence of everyone with whom he disagrees, and in a juvenile and obnoxious way.

I will concede that you match or surpass his level of economic ignorance, but he has you outclassed in myriad other ways.

But somehow I doubt that Little Stevie will step back in here any time soon. I mean, this has to be more than just a little bit embarrassing for him. How must it feel to continually make all sorts of stupid, preposterous assertions, and then be forced to fold when called upon to back them up?

I always enjoy a good debate, especially with those who often disagree with my views. It's fine to throw a few sharp elbows here and there. We all do that. But acting as obnoxiously as Little Stevie usually does is carrying things a bit too far, to say the least.

If he is able to come back in here and discuss issues without all the crude vitriol, fine. But if he starts acting like he usually has in the past, he should not be surprised if he gets subjected to the ridicule he deserves.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women