Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2013, 04:15 AM   #61
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
He crudely insults the intelligence of everyone with whom he disagrees, and in a juvenile and obnoxious way.
We all do (and yeah, that includes you) - so shut the fuck up about it already.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:37 PM   #62
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Doove: Curve-Buster Extraordinaire!

Well, let me see if I've got this straight, Doove. You're telling me to STFU, yet the only reason you entered this thread was to call me a narcissist for the umpteenth time? LOL!

Still, even you are nowhere near the asshole your little buddy is. Rare are the cases where he posts an original, cogent argument or opinion, and rarer still are those where he does so without accompanying it with obnoxious, incoherent rants, and a lot of name-calling.

Little Stevie should stay the hell away from this place if he's just going to attack and engage in "hit-and-run" debate. He posted that I had made a "mistake" in a thread discussing recovery from recessions, but continually refuses to say what it was. He can rest assured that if he ever pokes his nose back into this forum again, he will be called to account.

But when your name comes up, Doove, it's hard to forget this "golden moment" from Sandbox archives. Just take a look at post nos. 12 and 20:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455840&highlight=

Unbelievable! That's probably the most ridiculously botched attempt to use logic and reason that I've seen anywhere in this forum. It's always a good idea to show that you have some idea of what the hell you're talking about when claiming that you've "debunked" someone's statement!

I'll take a wild guess here: You never disappointed your fellow students by fucking up the grading curve in a college calculus class, did you?

But just go ahead and keep on truckin'.

Revel in your ignorance!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:29 AM   #63
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, let me see if I've got this straight, Doove. You're telling me to STFU, yet the only reason you entered this thread was to call me a narcissist for the umpteenth time? LOL!

Still, even you are nowhere near the asshole your little buddy is. Rare are the cases where he posts an original, cogent argument or opinion, and rarer still are those where he does so without accompanying it with obnoxious, incoherent rants, and a lot of name-calling.

Little Stevie should stay the hell away from this place if he's just going to attack and engage in "hit-and-run" debate. He posted that I had made a "mistake" in a thread discussing recovery from recessions, but continually refuses to say what it was. He can rest assured that if he ever pokes his nose back into this forum again, he will be called to account.

But when your name comes up, Doove, it's hard to forget this "golden moment" from Sandbox archives. Just take a look at post nos. 12 and 20:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455840&highlight=

Unbelievable! That's probably the most ridiculously botched attempt to use logic and reason that I've seen anywhere in this forum. It's always a good idea to show that you have some idea of what the hell you're talking about when claiming that you've "debunked" someone's statement!

I'll take a wild guess here: You never disappointed your fellow students by fucking up the grading curve in a college calculus class, did you?

But just go ahead and keep on truckin'.

Revel in your ignorance!
Obsess much?

*The over/under on how many words you're going to use to respond to this post is 320.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:17 AM   #64
timpage
Account Disabled

At least he posts up his own thoughts you dimwit.....rather than the mindless stream of propaganda cut and pastes from the same winger websites you try to feed us every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Talk about "elevating the conversation"....a rambling screed from Little Stevie's basement...................... all dressed up in purple fonts !
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:44 AM   #65
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You would feel any different if I posted a couple of sentences about the same topic?

I doubt it.....

If you wanted to discuss substance you would respond accordingly............instead you prefer to ignore the facts...

You are a troll; following my posts and then offering up nothing of substance in response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
At least he posts up his own thoughts you dimwit.....rather than the mindless stream of propaganda cut and pastes from the same winger websites you try to feed us every day.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:41 PM   #66
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default A Fine Pair of Stupid Buffoons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Obsess much?
LMAO!

Well, let's see.

Doove has been calling me a narcissist for how long now, and in how many posts? How many articles on narcissism has he linked or copied-and-pasted over the last year into posts directed at me? I have no idea, but suffice it to say that it's a lot!

He entered this thread expressly for the purpose of starting up with this again. In his multiple posts, he mentioned nothing else. And it's so important to him that he get in all the narcissism stuff that he doesn't even care if his absolutely stupefying level of ignorance is placed on stark display once again (as he knew it would be, since I've told him that before). Amazing!

But then, no one is obsessed.

Right?

It looks like Little Stevie has gone mute. Were he to post again, I'm sure he'd like to thank Doove for keeping the thread alive, and for deflecting attention from his own obnoxiousness and failure to back up his false claim that I made a "mistake" in a thread addressing recovery from recessions. He certainly doesn't want anyone to notice his penchant for letting his impetuousness and his obnoxiousness write checks that his low-wattage brain can't cash. The problem he has, of course, is that everyone who reads these threads already noticed.

And that must be a bit embarrassing.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #67
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Obsess much?

*The over/under on how many words you're going to use to respond to this post is 320.

LOL If you count his title and quote you were pretty close to predicting the imbecile's the number of words Cap'n Kagaroo would use in continuing the excessive palaver. He is obsessed with covering up his mistake about the recession and why the stimulus worked to prevent the abysmal depression that would have occurred without it.

His loquaciousness is surpassed only by the meaninglessness of his posts and his incurable narcissism.

Hey Cap'n Kangaroo, why don't you go to Europe and help them over there? Barack's got this one turned around without a single suggestion from your overactive mouth.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #68
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Stupid Buffoon #1 Has Spoken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
LOL If you count his title and quote you were pretty close to predicting the imbecile's the number of words Cap'n Kagaroo would use in continuing the excessive palaver. He is obsessed with covering up his mistake about the recession and why the stimulus worked to prevent the abysmal depression that would have occurred without it.

His loquaciousness is surpassed only by the meaninglessness of his posts and his incurable narcissism.

Hey Cap'n Kangaroo, why don't you go to Europe and help them over there? Barack's got this one turned around without a single suggestion from your overactive mouth.
You're full of shit, you stupid S.O.B. You seriously think an "abysmal depression" would have occurred had we not squandered $800+ billion on an ill-considered, politically motivated collection of payoffs to favored constituencies?

Now go back and point out the "mistake" you claim I made and attempted to "cover up," dumbass. And be specific!

You understand virtually nothing about economics, as you have demonstrated time and time again in many threads.

And when you get just a moment, go here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=694937

You have a little bit of unfinished business to take care of!
Old 03-28-2013, 09:10 AM   #69
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Little Stevie Inhabits a Zone of Willful Ignorance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Barack's got this one turned around without a single suggestion from your overactive mouth.
Yes, this is a helluva rip-roaring recovery we have going, isn't it?

The Commerce Department reported this morning that the U.S. economy grew in the 4th quarter of 2012 at a "sizzling" 0.4% annual rate! The "recovery" we've enjoyed since midyear 2009 is setting a record for post-World War II recoveries. (Well, OK. Not the right kind of record, but it's still a record. Right?)

For those willing to read and learn, here's a thread that covers the topic of fiscal stimulus in some depth. In fact, it was started by Little Stevie himself, although it's quite apparent that he learned nothing from the discussion:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=353036&highlight

Please note particularly post nos. 19, 21, and 34. (I have written extensively on the subject, and most of that was copied and pasted from stuff I had written just within the preceeding 12-18 months.)

Of course, some choose to simply remain in a zone of willful ignorance. But for those willing to read and take a reasoned look at the facts, the points I covered should give you a pretty good idea of why the ARRA ($800+ billion dollar fiscal "stimulus" package of 2009) was ineffective medicine for the economy, and simply wasn't remotely worth the cost.

And now, whatever miniscule benefits the measure might have very temporarily provided in 2009-2010 have gone up in a puff of smoke, and we have little to show for all the resources squandered.

But the addition to the debt overhang with which we will have to deal in the coming years remains.

That's why the ARRA was a significant net negative for the economy.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:14 PM   #70
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Doove has been calling me a narcissist for how long now, and in how many posts? How many articles on narcissism has he linked or copied-and-pasted over the last year into posts directed at me? I have no idea, but suffice it to say that it's a lot!
You seem to spend an awful lot of time (and an inordinate number of posts) claiming you're not a narcissist. Just sayin'.

Quote:
that he doesn't even care if his absolutely stupefying level of ignorance is placed on stark display once again (as he knew it would be, since I've told him that before).
You're right, i don't. Because every time you show that you need to spend 4 or 5 posts (1368 words and counting) trying to convince everyone how much smarter you are than me, using the same 1 or 2 dubious examples from a year ago, you pretty much prove my point.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:16 PM   #71
Doove
Valued Poster

And i got $1000 that says you go from your home computer, to your work computer, to your smart phone, "liking" your own posts.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:32 PM   #72
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You seem to spend an awful lot of time (and an inordinate number of posts) claiming you're not a narcissist. Just sayin'.
When did I ever claim that I'm not a narcissist? Who the hell cares? Maybe I am, and maybe I am not. Isn't that sort of a subjective decision? (You tell me; I don't do psychology for a living!)

I just wanted to note the utter ridiculousness of your obsession with making that claim that you've spent so many posts on, here and in other threads. It's up to you to figure out what sort of psychological malady you're troubled by, and that motivates your enduring obsession over this issue.

Some sort of deep-seated self esteem issue, perhaps?

Quote:
And i got $1000 that says you go from your home computer, to your work computer, to your smart phone, "liking" your own posts.
I doubt seriously that the site's software allows you to "like" your own posts. And I can assure you that I do not violate the site's rules by having more than one account. I can't help it if someone likes my posts more than yours. But I can sure as hell understand it!

Besides, you were already 0-for-1 in instances where you projected that imaginary $1,000, remember? Last year, you posted that you had a grand that said that I voted for George W. Bush twice. Wrong!

Perhaps you should try to pick up some extra cash by doing something other than placing stupid bets!
Old 03-28-2013, 04:42 PM   #73
Doove
Valued Poster

Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:46 PM   #74
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

LMAO @ Cap'n Kangaroo! Is that all you've got, you stupid moron? I knew from the very first that your charge of plagiarism was the wailing of a madman. Now run along and wallow in the errors you make. I set the fucking article off and merely left off the link and came back later but you had made your anemic "gotcha" post.

Like I said, had I wanted to conceal the source or claim it was mine, I WOULD NOT HAVE MADE IT SO OBVIOUS.

Then you have the stupidity and audacity to claim the stimulus did not head off a depression.

You know, you are really lacking some basic intelligence about economics and the world's various markets and currency systems.

You're not worth even this response so feast on this last morsel, stupid.

News flash! NO ONE CARES about your childish rants except YOU. Go play in front of a mirror!

Have you always been like this or did it just start since you started using Cartoon Network as your news source
?
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:11 PM   #75
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Be careful Stevie, he might start posting pictures of pee pee and poo poo!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women