Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2024, 10:53 AM   #61
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

Know the truth? I don't trust anybody who "knows" the truth but can't provide any evidence that justifies that supposed "knowledge". It all comes down to evidence that proves the truth. If other information is compelling and truthful, it will have evidence also.
Claiming someone is programed isn't a substitute for a lack of evidence. To me, it's a red flag for approaching bullshit. It also tells me I'm expected to take their word and ignore their lack of verifiable proof and accept their version of what evidence is.
As an example, it's like "evidence" in the Biden impeachment. There still isn't any. Many claim there is but they have yet to show it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
People who know the truth about many orchestrated events have come forth. They are then deemed crazy, Conspiracy Theorists, Tin Foil Hat wearers. Most people no matter how compelling other information is they will still align their beliefs with the official narrative, they are already programmed to believe it anyway. It's safer and less daunting to their egos and overall world view. Just last month a joint venture between SpaceX, NASA and Intuitive Machines launched an unmanned craft that supposedly landed on the Moon Feb 22nd. I saw minute or two of coverage. It's very cartoon like and fake as fuck.
For you, it's safer to believe people are programed than to do any digging for information to prove your point of view.

Did one of your decedents tell you the landings are fake?

Thanks for your example.

"Fake as fuck"? Based on what compelling information? Based on what evidence?
Several other countries have made soft landings on the moon. Were those claims fake too?
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 11:11 AM   #62
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
Know the truth? I don't trust anybody who "knows" the truth but can't provide any evidence that justifies that supposed "knowledge". It all comes down to evidence that proves the truth. If other information is compelling and truthful, it will have evidence also.
Claiming someone is programed isn't a substitute for a lack of evidence. To me, it's a red flag for approaching bullshit. It also tells me I'm expected to take their word and ignore their lack of verifiable proof and accept their version of what evidence is.
As an example, it's like "evidence" in the Biden impeachment. There still isn't any. Many claim there is but they have yet to show it.
For you, it's safer to believe people are programed than to do any digging for information to prove your point of view.

Did one of your decedents tell you the landings are fake?

Thanks for your example.

"Fake as fuck"? Based on what compelling information? Based on what evidence?
Several other countries have made soft landings on the moon. Were those claims fake too?
You have limited knowledge to start with. So it's easier for you to believe what ever the Media puts out.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 12:26 PM   #63
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

No evidence to support or refute anything. Just insults, Levi.

Do you remember that historic day? I do. Didn’t look like a cartoon at all.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 01:02 PM   #64
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No evidence to support or refute anything. Just insults, Levi.

Do you remember that historic day? I do. Didn’t look like a cartoon at all.
It's not real. Simply because the moon isn't land or a solid Rock. Look up as the sky at night and observe the Moon glowing in the night. Do you really think it's a solid mass of rock reflecting the Sun?
Old 03-21-2024, 01:06 PM   #65
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
It's not real. Simply because the moon isn't land or a solid Rock. Look up as the sky at night and observe the Moon glowing in the night. Do you really think it's a solid mass of rock reflecting the Sun?

LOL. I hope you wear a helmet to protect that precious little noggin.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 01:09 PM   #66
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes I do.

Still no evidence, still nothing to support your claims.

You must be trying to get someone to comment on your intelligence.

No need.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahaha
Old 03-21-2024, 02:52 PM   #67
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yes I do.

Still no evidence, still nothing to support your claims.

You must be trying to get someone to comment on your intelligence.

No need.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahaha
Well that's unfortunate, because the Moon is not a solid rock reflecting the sun. The Moon is not a reflector. light from the Sun and the Moon are independent from one another. The Moon is a Focused Electromagnetic phenomenon called Plasma with it's own phases. That's why you'll see at times a half moon a crescent moon ect. the Moon isn't dependent on the sun. Even the Bible makes that clear in Genesis 1-16 "God made TWO great lights one to rule the day (Sun) and the other to rule the night and the stars(Moon). No mention of a reflector. The Plasma Moon cannot be landed upon, that's all there is too it.
Old 03-21-2024, 04:42 PM   #68
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
Well that's unfortunate, because the Moon is not a solid rock reflecting the sun. The Moon is not a reflector. light from the Sun and the Moon are independent from one another. The Moon is a Focused Electromagnetic phenomenon called Plasma with it's own phases. That's why you'll see at times a half moon a crescent moon ect. the Moon isn't dependent on the sun. Even the Bible makes that clear in Genesis 1-16 "God made TWO great lights one to rule the day (Sun) and the other to rule the night and the stars(Moon). No mention of a reflector. The Plasma Moon cannot be landed upon, that's all there is too it.

Quoting a book full of fables to discuss if the moon is real. The easter bunny come with that?

Sad that in this day and age, we have grown-ass adults base their beliefs on superstitious non-sense. And not even embarrassed. That is some pathetic shit.
The stork deliver you from a turnip patch?
Old 03-21-2024, 05:00 PM   #69
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
Quoting a book full of fables to discuss if the moon is real. The easter bunny come with that?

Sad that in this day and age, we have grown-ass adults base their beliefs on superstitious non-sense. And not even embarrassed. That is some pathetic shit.
The stork deliver you from a turnip patch?
What's pathetic is you'll be believing this tall tale of Moon Landings and Mars Rover and shit. Go read a comic book.
Old 03-21-2024, 05:30 PM   #70
TechPapi
BANNED

Quote:
What's pathetic is you'll be believing this tall tale of Moon Landings and Mars Rover and shit. Go read a comic book.

Plenty of comic books that have more reality than the bible. I realize you aren't highly educated, but moon landing and mars rover aren't proper nouns. No need to capitalize them.
You're welcome. It will help you appear a little less ridiculous. Maybe.
Old 03-21-2024, 05:46 PM   #71
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
When I read this I almost did a spit take all over my Ipad.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 05:55 PM   #72
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

this? the "Moon is plasma" theory? nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhIwZuPGfss

Video shows 1965 Australian TV interview with man claiming the moon is made of plasma

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N31628L/

this dude is the definition of "The Nutty Professor"
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 05:59 PM   #73
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
When I read this I almost did a spit take all over my Ipad.
Well I do about the same when I saw SpaceX and their cartoon that they passed off as authentic and what's even funnier is half the posters in here with all their brilliance actually believed it. Now go clean up your Ipad.
Old 03-21-2024, 06:04 PM   #74
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
this? the "Moon is plasma" theory? nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhIwZuPGfss

Video shows 1965 Australian TV interview with man claiming the moon is made of plasma

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N31628L/

this dude is the definition of "The Nutty Professor"
Yeah he said that four years before The Apollo mission. Why would he say that? Not because he's nuts but because he knows the actual truth and he's probably not a freemason either.
Old 03-21-2024, 06:12 PM   #75
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I always thought it was green cheese.

Until I turned 4.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women