Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #301
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ah, WTF. Such a pompous blowhard. I have forgotten more about those health insurance plans than you will ever know. But go on, keep congratulating yourself. Meanwhile, the rest of us will sit back and laugh. But since I know you're unstable, please know that we are laughing with you, not at you. Yeah, that's it.

We? You got JD in your pocket or are you just happy to see me cutiepie?

You may be an expert on healthcare as far as I know but from wtf you have posted to date, you appear to not know shit about the concept. I subsidize folks like JD's healthcare plan. Yet you do not hear me bitching at every turn like they have with this Fluke lady. If you know so much, post like you do and quit posting like a partisian hack.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:33 PM   #302
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
This thread turned into a debate on healthcare costs.
You turned it into a debate on healthcare in general when you were argumentatively getting your ass kicked...as usual.

Why don't you start of thread on healthcare, what you perceive the problems are and propose some solutions? Or is this too intellectually taxing for you?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:38 PM   #303
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I am not a partisan hack. I am a freedom and liberty hack. Get your facts straight for once.

Gnad, WTF has no solutions. Only windy platitudes.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:39 PM   #304
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You turned it into a debate on healthcare in general when you were argumentatively getting your ass kicked...as usual.

Why don't you start of thread on healthcare, what you perceive the problems are and propose some solutions? Or is this too intellectually taxing for you?
Why don't you go fuc yourself. I do not recall asking for any advice from you.

Right now I am pointing out what hypocrites people are that are taking tax dollars (the university) and then crying about the government telling them what to do as far as birth control.

You might not like that point but like I said, I didn't ask you.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:41 PM   #305
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

See? No solutions. Windy, airhead platitudes. Don't expect any more from him, and you won't be disappointed.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:41 PM   #306
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
But if people just knew how much the military cost, I doubt that you would have the money to fund a military that our founding fathers clearly never wanted. It will never happen as you suggest but an interesting thought experiment.

Do you know the history of the third amendment?
Maybe or maybe not but I can accept either answer as long as the people knowingly make the choice. I think if a draft were in effect so that everyone knows it could be them or their kids in the military it would help support the tax.

Yes I know the history of the third ammendment.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #307
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Your colostomy bag is full

Quote:
I am not a partisan hack. I am a freedom and liberty hack. Get your facts straight for once.

Of course you are. You want your version of freedom and liberty and have no respect for mine. I prefer anarchy, or as close as we can get to it.

Quote:

Gnad, WTF has no solutions. Only windy platitudes.
There are plenty of windy platitudes in this forum, You two have your fair share floating around.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:52 PM   #308
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Wrong again. I want the Founders version of freedom and liberty. Anarchy is no better than democracy. I might be able to respect your position, if you were ever able to articulate one. It's not that I disrespect it, it's that there is nothing there.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:54 PM   #309
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post

Yes I know the history of the third ammendment.
It is not one that would lend one to believe that our founding fathers wanted our military stationed all over the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Maybe or maybe not but I can accept either answer as long as the people knowingly make the choice. I think if a draft were in effect so that everyone knows it could be them or their kids in the military it would help support the tax.

May I remind you of this little saying? "Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither."

So as long as you thought your kids were in the military , you would support it. I think that if more people had their kids in the military, we would not be fighting these insane wars.

But we will never know because the powers that be will never listen to you and me.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:58 PM   #310
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Wrong again. I want the Founders version of freedom and liberty. Anarchy is no better than democracy. I might be able to respect your position, if you were ever able to articulate one. It's not that I disrespect it, it's that there is nothing there.

...and your pie in the sky is a position? I give you anarchy and you dismiss it. Like I said, you have no respect for my position and I see no reason to have any for yours.

Freedom and liberty is all you chant. I do not want the governments protection. I want the mutha fucn Wild Wild West again. I want duels. I want the money changers hands soaked in blood...

Ok Ok , I man can dream can't he?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:59 PM   #311
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Suit yourself, but you'd never last in that environment.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:02 PM   #312
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It is not one that would lend one to believe that our founding fathers wanted our military stationed all over the world.
Actually, they had a preference for a navy that could defend U.S. commerce no matter where U.S. merchants sought to conduct business, e.g. "the shores of Tripoli". That is precisely the role of U.S. forces on bases in foreign lands today.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:03 PM   #313
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Why don't you go fuc yourself. I do not recall asking for any advice from you....
Yep, too intellectually taxing for you.

Gawd, I can't believe you've worked your "We aren't paying for our wars" whining into this thread too. Amazing.

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:05 PM   #314
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Not sure I would agree with that interpretation. However, I do not believe that they would have wanted us to be the worlds police. It is a significant dilemma when you see some of the horrors occurring around the world. Helping is a natural instinct but experience has shown us that attempting to help is not always a good idea.

As for maintaining bases around the world indefinitely, I do think they would oppose that and I also think the people would not continue to pay taxes for it at this stage.

May I remind you of this little saying? "Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither."

Agreed

So as long as you thought your kids were in the military , you would support it. I think that if more people had their kids in the military, we would not be fighting these insane wars.

Agreed

But we will never know because the powers that be will never listen to you and me.

Definitely AGREE
s
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:22 PM   #315
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Suit yourself, but you'd never last in that environment.
You do not know me. But speculate away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Actually, they had a preference for a navy that could defend U.S. commerce no matter where U.S. merchants sought to conduct business, e.g. "the shores of Tripoli". That is precisely the role of U.S. forces on bases in foreign lands today.
On this we disagree. The third amendment had more than just one meaning or thought process put into it. Not sure when that song was written but I doubt if George Washington was still alive.

And yes, I understand their role today. That was not the role our founders had was my point. There was a huge back and forth on this issue in regards to the 3rd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Yep, too intellectually taxing for you.

Gawd, I can't believe you've worked your "We aren't paying for our wars" whining into this thread too. Amazing.

If you could follow the flow of conversation Laz pointed out about actually paying for things so we could see where our tax dollars go.

Do you suggest we just keep giving tax breaks and borrowing? Is that your answer?

Glad to see you learnt how to properly quote.

btw, You sound like Ms Fluke. You want others to pay for your wars. Like your children or grandkids. Cool, you have something in common with Ms Fluke. Watch out, Rush might call you a slutty war-monger!.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women