Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Regular Sex..Fetish...Kink?

OK...so sucking dick, eating pussy, fucking and..perhaps Greek on the woman can all be deemed "regular" sex. Where does anything else get placed?

Pegging the man's ass with a strapon?
Enema Play?
Whips?
Restraints?
Cuckolding -Eat that stranger's cum from her pussy little hubby!
Flogging?
CBT?
Orifice enlargement via toys?
Swinging with other couples?
Men taking it from a tranny?
Watersports?
Lactation lust (i.e. men nursing on breast milk)?
Pooping in an oversized diaper for a make-believe Mommy?
Genital slapping?
Genital piercings?
Testicle/nutsac stretching?
Orgasm strangulation?
Electro play?
Anal with pee?
Crossdressing?
Semi or public sex?

There's so many but where do you draw the line between standard/traditional sex......that which sounds "different but doable... that which would require encouragement/convincing and the things you'd say No fucking way!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:17 PM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

19 out of 21 are on my to do list..........I do have a few limits I must say.................LOL
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #3
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

IMNSHO, labels suck and not in a good way.

Added: Which is not an attack on the OP. It's just sad that it seems we have to sometimes.
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Is that your bucket list?
I do EXTREME ball stretching.
PM and I will show you.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:10 PM   #5
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
Is that your bucket list?
I do EXTREME ball stretching.
PM and I will show you.
Not a bucket list...just a list of activities. Never tried sac stretching other than the sweet pull of a woman's mouth...but with that happening down there I doubt if I'd mind the boys hangin' a bit lower..love having my boys pulled and squeezed while shooting.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:42 PM   #6
guest081412-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I think I read somewhere that fetish was sexualizing something which is non sexual, and in that definition applied well to rubber/leather, pain, humiliation, baby play etc. I would say kink is doing the weird stuff which is still sexual, pegging, pee sex, ball stretching, toys etc. What the hell? Somebody out there thinks you're a freak for doing oral sex. I have a buddy and his wife won't go down on him. I like to think us Another Realm folks are just more OK with stretching the boundaries and less worried about what it is labeled. We do what feels good, screw those who are too uptight to accept that!
guest081412-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:11 PM   #7
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Drawing a line is to limit one's self to only that on one side of the line, and in doing so you’re making groups of things that would also be on one side or the other of that line. To segregate it into groups standard/traditional and encouragement/convincing is forcing you to name or call things taboo....I say make a list like you just did and pick and choose what you want to do or try and do it without questioning where it falls on a line....Your the one that gets the pleasure from doing the things on the list and certainly not the guy who is bashing activities that you want to try....Your BCD and only you and your partner or partners will know and they ain't gonna say a thing to anyone unless you ask them to. To draw a line, No I wouldn't, but to pick and choose what I want from a list Yes...To put a degrading label on some activity is judging and that's where I draw the line...ijs...If it feels good do it, Life's too short not to live it to the fullest...enjoy the Kink...
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:35 PM   #8
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ahhh My lil Cum Slut is growing up........Getting so mature in his new world of KINK!!!!! LOL
Old 05-16-2012, 04:37 PM   #9
cumalot
Registered Member

Cool The Very Best There Is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Ahhh My lil Cum Slut is growing up........Getting so mature in his new world of KINK!!!!! LOL
Some of us have an excellent teacher, one who is a master at the art of Kink...I just happen to have one of the very best...
Old 05-16-2012, 10:14 PM   #10
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sweet talking will not get you out of the dog house you were in today...You earned ever bitch slap I gave you and you enjoyed them more then I did...........Of course I was slapping you with my tongue......YUM!!
Old 05-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #11
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugsnotdrugs View Post
I think I read somewhere that fetish was sexualizing something which is non sexual, and in that definition applied well to rubber/leather, pain, humiliation, baby play etc. I would say kink is doing the weird stuff which is still sexual, pegging, pee sex, ball stretching, toys etc. What the hell? Somebody out there thinks you're a freak for doing oral sex. I have a buddy and his wife won't go down on him. I like to think us Another Realm folks are just more OK with stretching the boundaries and less worried about what it is labeled. We do what feels good, screw those who are too uptight to accept that!
I really liked that last sentence!!!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:58 PM   #12
LadyRed
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83158
My ECCIE Reviews

It's only kinky the first time!
LadyRed is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:35 PM   #13
cumalot
Registered Member

Question The second Time Around Is....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRed View Post
It's only kinky the first time!
LadyRed if it's only Kinky the first time, then what is it the second time?...ija
Old 05-17-2012, 06:03 AM   #14
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate bananas. And coconut. But I love that canned tropical fruit salad - I add vanilla yogurt & granola to it and it's awesome. Dont like the flavored yogurts - too sweet. A perfect Sunday would include Nascar or football, but college fball is boring & I've never had an interest to watch the Indy500 or the Grand Prix. Don't get me started on bowling or tennis. I'd rather watch a movie from the 30s/40s than anything recent and I'd pick a documentary over well...anything. I've never watched one episode of dancing with the stars or americas got talent but go ballistic if I miss Survivor. <- Does any of that make me normal? More normal? Less normal? Does any of that make me weird? More weird? Less weird? More or less weird (or normal) than...who? Am I more normal than you? More weird than you? Who said? Who defined normal? Who categorizes weird?

Who judges?
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:51 AM   #15
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
Drawing a line is to limit one's self to only that on one side of the line, and in doing so you’re making groups of things that would also be on one side or the other of that line. To segregate it into groups standard/traditional and encouragement/convincing is forcing you to name or call things taboo....I say make a list like you just did and pick and choose what you want to do or try and do it without questioning where it falls on a line....Your the one that gets the pleasure from doing the things on the list and certainly not the guy who is bashing activities that you want to try....Your BCD and only you and your partner or partners will know and they ain't gonna say a thing to anyone unless you ask them to. To draw a line, No I wouldn't, but to pick and choose what I want from a list Yes...To put a degrading label on some activity is judging and that's where I draw the line...ijs...If it feels good do it, Life's too short not to live it to the fullest...enjoy the Kink...
I agree with you here...what's funny to me is I have done several things sexually that I learned LATER had a "acronym" that went with it Lol! Guess I was a little slow on the terminology but had fun anyways
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women