Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2011, 10:13 PM   #31
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

I do think that women should change their rate according to the area in which they are traveling to. Some areas are depressed, others are flourishing. Costs of fuel goes up and down. If were talking only traveling women, it seems reasonable to me they need to fluctuate their costs.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:22 PM   #32
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
I have been reading where providers will have different donations on different sites and if the guy mentions one site for a reference and that site is higher than where he saw the ad the provider wants the high amount. That seems so wrong to me on so many different levels and wonder what anyone else thinks?
Not sure why everyone's jumping ugly on your question IV. I know several providers and the reason they do this is to see where their advertising dollars are best used. They aren't the swings that Naomi is mentioning, it's usually $225/Hr on one site and $200/Hr on another. I think it's smart for providers to do so b/c if the higher price site is driving their traffic, there's no need to use the non-driving site.

Note: Like others have said, it's up to me to find the best/lowest price. Would I be pissed if I found her price someplace else? Probably, but so far, it hasn't happened!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:21 AM   #33
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

I change my rates when the demand goes up. If I'm going to work, I might as well hang with the highest
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:59 AM   #34
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I have yet to understand why a lady will have a higher rate on P411 than on other sites. Seems to me that having a pre-screened and verified client wanting to give you his money would be infinitely more preferable than a random "member" of some site who just happens to read your ad or review. Then you have to go through all the screening work, makes no logical sense to me. If anything the P411 guy should get a discount, if you are offering one. The guy will usually want a P411 OK from you afterwards so its already set up by that time.

I know that you earn some sort of rewards points for offering a P411 discount, just make sure the rate - discount equals out to what your "special" is. You get the points, we get the price and everyone is happy!

Please, go ahead and poke holes in my theory! I want to hear this.
Perhaps a lady asking for a higher rate on P411 than her other advertising sites believes that P411 clients are more professional and/or more intentional in their soliciting for having gone through the screening and thus are likely more willing to pay a higher premium. Who knows?

When I see that, it looks to me that she does very little or no screening. I think that everyone would agree that P411 is a great tool in the screening process. A small P411 discount suggests to me that she does some serious screening (which I prefer if it is unobtrusive) and offering the discount is a way of saying thanks for making her screening easier.

Difference in rates between various advertising venues might be explained by changes over time and failure to make updates. A lady might not have updated her web site since she (or someone else) created it. Then she changed her rate when she created her Showcase. Finally, she has been doing something different in her recent BP ads. Some clients take the position of bringing the lowest rate advertised. I would contact her and simply ask which ad is most current.

This difference in advertised rates could also be a little version of what some ladies do in having different personas with different rates. This lady might be counting on the fact that most guys will see the first ad of her and contact her from it, that they will not be bothered to search around and find her multiple ads with different rates.

---

I, too, had a lady tell me that her BP rate was cheaper than her ECCIE ad because it was the non-GFE rate. I recently noticed an even higher advertised rate by her on P411.
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:30 AM   #35
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

I have no answer for you on P411 my rates are the same wherever I post....
Quote:
So we are just going to bicker and be snarky yet again?

Before I lock this does anyone want to address my question of higher P411 rates?
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:06 PM   #36
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So we are just going to bicker and be snarky yet again?

Before I lock this does anyone want to address my question of higher P411 rates?

I already did. Post a higher rate on P411 so that you can offer a "discount" back to your regular rates.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:35 PM   #37
Arlette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 79406
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will Only Speak for myself..

As far as Rates fluctuating from one site to another.. well, to me it all depends on if I am at home or traveling.. It takes alot more time and effort, traveling expences (ie.. Hotels,car Rentals,Gas etc..)

Because I am the of the many that post a different rate on some sites..Mainly being BP is because I don't offer GFE on that site..

I have had some guys contacting me thru my Eros ads wantingt to book an appointment and telling me they seen my AD on BP(LOL) all they hear from me is Sorry I don't have an ad there.. I use a different number for BP ( i know the main reason they do this is because of the lower rate there) what they don't seem to realize is that they will NOT the same service I provide in other sites where my rate is Higher.

There are other resons Rates will be differnent.(Every Lady has her own reasons). Is always good to ask a Lady what her rate is..

Just My .02cents

Happy Hobbying!!!!
Arlette is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:03 PM   #38
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a member of ECCIE and P411. If I know a Lady is offering different prices on these two sites I will not see her at all. Who are we trying to kid? If she raises her price on P411 so she can offer a special it is not a special at all. Just my thoughts on this.
chipper is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:36 PM   #39
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipper View Post
I am a member of ECCIE and P411. If I know a Lady is offering different prices on these two sites I will not see her at all. Who are we trying to kid? If she raises her price on P411 so she can offer a special it is not a special at all. Just my thoughts on this.
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:15 AM   #40
Dragon7769
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

And how is a provider to know which site she is getting a call from? One of the situations I saw was a gent contacted a provider after seeing her ad on ECCIE and during their discussion he mentioned he was on P411, she instantly told him that his rate wasn't the Eccie rate but the P411 rate which was higher. I guess the guy should have just never mentioned P411 and got the cheaper rate.

IMHO thats just not right, but to each their own.
Dragon7769 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:35 AM   #41
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

i call it selective advertising and the dealership approach. dealer is not going to give you the advertised price unless you show them or mention where you saw it. likewise, it is a crafty way for a woman to maximize her amounts. she will not always get the higher price but 1 out 5 times is not bad results either.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:39 AM   #42
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipper View Post

Exactly! If you start out like this it says alot about your character. This is probably not going to be a good session anyway
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:56 AM   #43
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to agree with the men on this one. If my regular rate starts at $400 per hour and I raise it to $450 only on certain sites so I can offer a $50 discount, that's a bit stupid lol. That is entirely different than saying, "Eccie Men get $50 off the regular $400."
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 12:26 PM   #44
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Hehe I wonder why their rates are cheaper on eccie. Most of the ladies I've spoken with tell me that the guys here are Cheapies. I have noticed that although I know for sure there are a few exceptions.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 02:37 PM   #45
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

interesting thread
if i get more business off one site over another---i reward w a 'discount'
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women