Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59888
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47500
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2014, 07:54 PM   #1
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63
Default "Easy appointment?"...WTH???

I travel and will often pre-book with providers ahead of time. On a recent trip I had a provider I contacted through P411 all lined up. Everything was set, date, time, location and she even provided details etc... She cancelled on me the day prior and then put an ad up the same day...oh well I chalk it up to the hobby.

I was honest and said I had been cancelled on and needed a provider on somewhat short notice. When the provider(s) I met with asked me what happened I told her.

She told me it didn't surprise her..because she knew there are providers (i.e. the one I scheduled) who prefer to schedule guys who would be "easy appointments."

Easy appointments being...guys who are older and more than likely won't be a lot of "work". Meaning, they won't fuck for very long or can't last long due to maybe age, weight etc...and given my profile and 411 profile she knew I would be a hobbyist who enjoyed sex and would want a full session...She told me that was great for her because she loves sex and wants the full experience (she is GFE) but there are girls who just don't want to work very hard.

I never thought of it this way...now I know there will not be any providers who will come out and say.."yup that's me - I only want to see the overweight, older guys who cum fast".

Thoughts??
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 09:43 PM   #2
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Sounds like NBA Policy reason #7.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 10:10 PM   #3
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

"Easy" appointments like the OP is talking about just mean I go home frustrated. Yes, I'm selfish and want to "get mine" too. No BNGs for this girl. I do not have a SO and only hobby part-time so that might be the difference.

For me personally, what I consider an ideal appointment is someone who likes to talk with me (not AT), is concerned with my pleasure, and is generally someone pleasant to be with. Cuddling is a bonus. I guess I just like the BFE. I know that's not going to happen in every appointment (and is not what some men want) but it's lovely when it does happens.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 10:13 PM   #4
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's usually the younger guys that cum fast. The older, overweight ones you really gotta put some work into. And #7 definitely doesn't always apply or even the majority. Myths boys, myths..
Maybe...just maybe she checked out your online persona and decided against it. Career hobbiest are not always every ladies cup of tea.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 10:17 PM   #5
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post
"Easy" appointments like the OP is talking about just mean I go home frustrated. Yes, I'm selfish and want to "get mine" too. No BNGs for this girl. I do not have a SO and only hobby part-time so that might be the difference.

For me personally, what I consider an ideal appointment is someone who likes to talk with me (not AT), is concerned with my pleasure, and is generally someone pleasant to be with. Cuddling is a bonus. I guess I just like the BFE. I know that's not going to happen in every appointment (and is not what some men want) but it's lovely when it does happens.
I should have contacted you..because all this happened with a S.A. provider...
Old 10-14-2014, 09:16 AM   #6
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post

I feel the same way.

With no SO/Side-Dick at home, it's makes a world of difference when a horny man walks through the doors and lays it DOWN!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 11:14 AM   #7
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Their is a secret of people that you may not be aware of and it doesn't have anything to do with "an easy appointment". I understand what you mean and what you are looking for, and I understand your frustration.

There is a whole lot more than sex in the sex business. There is a desire of many men to have a trustworthy, more emotional connection with a lady. We all advertise where are personality and strengths lie. Often, we turn down more clientele than we accept due to the fact that we make our own choices.

Some women are emotionally sensitive, as are some men. Sensitive souls tend to seek out nurturing types, despite the fact that they may meet on a sexually explicit site. It's an easy way to meet and get real with someone who you don't want to date or have a relationship with.

There are a lot of men who are older who face health issues but still desire to be touched, fussed over and flirted with. They may have difficulties being able to cum at all, so it's not necessarily quick. They often make good, reliable repeat clients and like to develop a rapport.

There is a lot more to the sex industry than just sex. A therapist in pretty lingerie with open arms and empathy is often just as attractive as any other sort of woman found here. Men are visual creatures, but they don't have the same needs or desires necessarily.

Good luck on your search! This is a very personal care sort of business.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 11:42 PM   #8
SweaterPuppies
BANNED

User ID: 168505

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
Maybe...just maybe she checked out your online persona and decided against it.
SNL9933, If you made an appointment with me and I saw how fucking annoying you are on these boards, I would cancel on you as well.

Get a life.
SweaterPuppies is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 04:31 AM   #9
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
SNL9933, If you made an appointment with me and I saw how fucking annoying you are on these boards, I would cancel on you as well.

Get a life.
Sorry you're annoyed by me. I just enjoy the social aspect, interactions and hearing from various people on the boards...I had good intentions.

Thanks...
Old 10-15-2014, 11:05 AM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like an open minded guy...a guy who wants to maximize the naughty fun...so easy appointments are not my favorite...BRING ON THE FUN!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:30 AM   #11
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

I like surprising the fuck out of her.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:39 AM   #12
QueenSophie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1223
My ECCIE Reviews

Just another example of all the greedy bitches taking over this hobby.

Maybe we need a new acronym??

GB - GreedyBitch
QueenSophie is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:44 AM   #13
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25
Talking Work Smarter, not Harder...right?

Hey ladies, I'm an "Easy Appointment"...PM me
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 01:01 PM   #14
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I'm sure the perfect "easy" client is the one who she doesn't have to do anything but talk to them and build up their spirits. Given the choice between that and having to grind for the full hour which would you choose? Even though we are willing to pay for it doesn't guarantee we'll get it. Best to move on too many other great providers to see.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 02:32 PM   #15
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I snuck up and surprised an ass pipe once. Never found out who it belonged to.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women