Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2021, 07:09 PM   #1
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Encounter: Potential Sting at Ming Spa

User ID: N/A
Date: 3/7/21
Name: Wayla (could be spelled wrong)
Phone: (669) 699-2888
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Solvay - across from gas station
Activities: 1 hour massage, offered more but declined due to the following:

Anyone else notice the state trooper's business card taped to the door of Ming Spa? I went last week, parked to the side of the building in the bigger part of the lot, and noticed a vehicle with a badge of some sort on its plate across the street with its lights off. Started walking to the entrance and noticed a guy taking photos of the place and the two cameras outside. Guy noticed me and went back to the vehicle across the street. Got to the door and noticed there was a state trooper's business card taped onto it. Went in for a half hour massage, left a small tip with nothing in return due to fear of potential sting. Got back into my vehicle and the lights of the vehicle across the street turned on and the guy left.

Went to Sol Spa the other night (about a week after Ming Spa) and noticed the same vehicle was there. I waited a bit before going inside. Guy got out of his vehicle and took a bunch of photos of the place.

Definitely something going on. Does anyone know anything about this guy? He looks young. Like younger than most that go to these places. Vehicle is a white Jeep with a badge of some sort on its plates. Thinking about talking to him if I see him again to see what's up and to make sure it's safe to continue going to these two places.
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair, little past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’4 maybe, dark hair just past shoulders, tattoo just beneath stomach of what appeared to be roses or some other flower/plant
Recommendation: Yes
Vikingsand4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 09:17 PM   #2
joelove69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

WOW!!!!
joelove69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 09:23 PM   #3
joelove69
Valued Poster

Forgive me Vikingsand4...Your first review is information about a potential bust/sting at a Massage Parlor. I`m not calling you a liar but this seems a little strange to me.
Old 03-09-2021, 03:48 AM   #4
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

@joelove69 No, I completely understand why it would seem strange. I have even explained to the admin in private messages that I just wanted you all to be aware of this which is why I created an account to let you all know.

Whether anyone here believes me or not, I know for a fact something is going on at Ming Spa and possibly Sol Spa. I’ve seen the same guy there taking photos of both places. A state trooper’s business card was on the door to Ming Spa. The guy doesn’t look like a state trooper, but he’s really young. Maybe early 20s at most.

The state trooper’s business card is no longer on the door of Ming Spa, but another sign is now that reads “STOP You are being watched. Rethink your intentions before entering.” Then it provides a number to contact for more information (don’t know if number is allowed to be posted here). But this guy is definitely up to something and I was hoping to just let you all know and see if anyone else knows anything. Take care.
Old 03-09-2021, 06:43 AM   #5
wilson13
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Viking have you seen that guy in the white Jeep at any other places?
wilson13 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 07:23 AM   #6
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

@Wilson13 No I haven’t. I saw him at Ming Spa last week then just happen to notice his vehicle at Sol Spa a few days ago before I went in. At Ming Spa, he was parked across the street from the side lot. Vehicle was facing the side parking lot of Ming Spa.

At Sol Spa, he was parked near the tanning place. Watched him get out of his vehicle and take photos of the place then leave. Both times 7-7:30p. Didn’t see him on Sunday when I went.

Have you seen him?
Old 03-09-2021, 08:06 AM   #7
joelove69
Valued Poster

He could be a Tax Payer who is tired of Illegal activities in his neighborhood. He might be trying to scare customers away
Old 03-09-2021, 08:59 AM   #8
Clit Eastwood
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelove69 View Post
He could be a Tax Payer who is tired of Illegal activities in his neighborhood. He might be trying to scare customers away

Clit Eastwood is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 09:09 AM   #9
Clit Eastwood
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Clit Eastwood is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 10:21 AM   #10
Presj22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood View Post
I am a liberal that drinks kid’s blood at these places, so shut your mouth!
Presj22 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 10:28 AM   #11
cnyred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I got my haircut over by Sol. The barber is a favorite of the cops for various reasons. They know what’s going on there and at Ming. I was in there a couple of weeks ago and the cop in the chair said that enforcement was going to ramp up. “We’ve left these places alone for long enough,” is what the cop said.
cnyred is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 11:16 AM   #12
wilson13
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Maybe they'll come set up shop in Rochester.
Woo Hoo!
wilson13 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 02:29 PM   #13
quimps
Superlative PA

Why would a state trooper be involved in a sting? And why would he leave his business card of all things on the door? Sounds more like someone doing something not on official time.
quimps is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 02:40 PM   #14
Luvbubbles
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Why not call local LE, tell them dude is jerking off front of parlor .? My friend did that years ago, sat in his car and watched. The guy was a wanna be cop who sat outside spas, taking pictures to rile up customers.
Luvbubbles is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 04:02 PM   #15
MoeGreene
Gaining Momentum

The whole purpose of a sting is to do it by surprise. I’m sure this is just some idiot playing games
MoeGreene is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women