Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35359
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-30-2010, 09:31 AM   #1
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76
Default How much longer will CAROLINE! be permitted to run amok?

Not to compare apples to oranges, but recently a fairly well respected provider was banned over her behavior on the board. The staff and ownership was very proactive and transparent, both taking the needed actions, explaining what they were doing and why they were doing it. In fact, they even used the situation as a tool of instruction. It was refreshing to see such leadership.

I hope this pattern continues.

Recently, I made the mistake of perpetuating a train wreck of a thread by calling out Caroline! on a few of the statements she made. Rather than respond to the questions, she chose to engage in a slanderous personal attack:

Quote:
anonone: aren't you another TROLL who doesn't hobby? we all know about how you OUTED/STALKED that provider on ASPD. remb. I used to be a mod on aspd... and still one on h2. isn't this fun? wanna get on MY THREAD, turn this around like I'm the bad guy... um ok.
That was news to me. I have never stalked or outed anyone. Period. I called her on it and asked her to support the accusation. Since it was published in a public forum, it is essentially libel and quite serious.

St. Mateo decided to close the thread. I do not fault him for it since it had become so derailed, but I had hoped it would stay open long enough for her to either support her accusation or retract it. My name and character is at stake here.

The libel she engaged in is still there for everyone to see. I gave her several opportunities to provide details. She chose not to. This posting is one last chance for her to retract the serious charges she made publicly against me.

Caroline, please provide proof or retract your statement:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=323699&postcount=52
Old 05-30-2010, 09:59 AM   #2
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Ok people lets keep this particular thread civil or you will force me to act in ways I do not want to.The thread starter here as far as I know asks a valid question. Lets keep this on the topic
Old 05-30-2010, 10:31 AM   #3
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Running amok??? Well, I certainly don't want to be involved in some goat rodeo, been in enough HA, but I just have to say that I for one admire that Caroline sticks up for herself. She has zero tolerance for disrespect, bullshit, or being insulted, and for me anyway, she's a role model. Flame away. H
Old 05-30-2010, 10:44 AM   #4
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
She has zero tolerance for disrespect, bullshit, or being insulted, and for me anyway, she's a role model.
Those are all admirable qualities, and I have no problem with board members being assertive and even lively.

The the libel she engaged in, however, is more than mere board banter.

I am not looking for sympathy. I am not looking for folks to flame her or make a dog pile. I simply needed to assert that what she said about me is not true, and I need to offer her a chance to either support her accusations with proof or retract her statement.

Folks should feel free to post here, but please try to follow St. Mateo's guidance and wisdom if you choose to add a comment to this thread.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:45 AM   #5
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Love your signature line Heather wink wink
Old 05-30-2010, 10:50 AM   #6
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Anonone, we tolerate you, too.

Secondly, I think this thread is in bad taste. If you thinck a member should be removed, then write the owners.

Old 05-30-2010, 10:58 AM   #7
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
Anonone, we tolerate you, too.

Secondly, I think this thread is in bad taste. If you thinck a member should be removed, then write the owners.

I am not calling for her to be removed, I am calling for her to either back up the claim she made or retract it. It was published in a public forum and that makes it libelous.

We are not just talking about tolerating a member's viewpoints or even their personality quirks; as you pointed out I would be spitting in the wind.

What we are talking about is making a serious accusation about a board member publicly. I am giving her a a chance to correct the matter publicly.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:08 AM   #8
viviantonight
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2930
My ECCIE Reviews

What is the point of locking a thread if one can simply post a new thread reopening the locked discussion?????
....just curious
Old 05-30-2010, 11:10 AM   #9
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Right???
Old 05-30-2010, 11:17 AM   #10
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
What we are talking about is making a serious accusation
It doesn't happen often, but I wholeheartedly agree with you.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:22 AM   #11
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Ok Caroline made a post for her reasons. It is her right to create post if she feels something needs to be said that is of value to the board.
The problem soon became evident when the tone and accusations started became nastier and nastier. I didnt come across this until like 24 hours ago but nothing new was added . She didnt want it closed and there is a issue in her accusations that needs to be accounted for for that very reason could have been handled in a better manner which didnt happen .Enough of her issues were said no more were needed.

This thread is a extension of a members response to a statement made in the other thread.
Lets see what happens.......
Old 05-30-2010, 11:31 AM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

maybe we need a forum section like sweet dixie had....THE COURT OF ECCIE.....that would be where you could air your rants & raves
Old 05-30-2010, 12:04 PM   #13
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
maybe we need a forum section like sweet dixie had....THE COURT OF ECCIE.....that would be where you could air your rants & raves
HOBBY COURT with judge cpi..

Old 05-30-2010, 12:07 PM   #14
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default ANONONE's Reputation

I have to agree with ANONONE on this one. His reputation as a valuable member of the Board was seriously attacked by Caroline. If true, there may be some providers unwilling to see him based on these assertions by Caroline. Also, the conduct, if true, would violate some of the rules on this Board (I include rules that ANONONE might violate, but also rules that Caroline might violate):

Quote:
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Now, as I understand it, the Old Board is still accessible. I don't have privileges there anymore, but there might be some mongers/providers here who do. If what Caroline says is true, she, or someone else, should be able to find the proof.

If not, the failure to find it should be posted in this thread.

In any event, the rules of this Board should be followed. No Member of this Board should be able to post any comments they want in any way they want with impunity. Even on this Board (where I soundly salute the ability to push the envelope of freedom of speech) there should be responsibility and penalty for failing to follow the rules.

I might add that IMHO false accusations of misbehavior should be dealt with severely and swiftly.

St.Mateo59--Sorry it has fallen to you to monitor this situation. Congrats on your attentiveness to this issue.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:17 PM   #15
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There are some posts by Anonone that I do not like. Hell, we dont HAVE to like EVERY post a person makes. It is so easy for a person to judge another. It is even easier when it is done online because the inhibitions are fewer.

I do think this thread is ok. It is not pushing or extending the previous argument, it is, in fact, asking for a name and accusation to be cleared. What too many people aboard an online community such as this one do not understand is that once someone says something about another- that something wil always stick and be in the back of the minds of others. This is true for anything.

This man was accused of doing something we providers greatly fear- being outed and stalked. If he didnt not do such a thing- I feel the thread is justified because he is simply trying to clear his name. Most people know eraps has retrieved most of the threads as well as many of the ex MODs, and members are now here so it should be somewhat easy if Caroline so wanted to enlighten us with some back up and justification as to this accusation.

I do feel Anonone is justified in this attempt. I dont think it is or was even meant as an attempt to reopen what has been closed.

If everyone stayed on topic like they should, it is easy to see where this needs to go and should be going. We are adults here, and we all should know how to act in an adult manner. We should also know how important it is to make sure no one is slandered and only the truth needs to be outed and stalked here. Nothing more.

Stop the petty bickering and fighting and let's fix our problems in decent and adult ways. No one here has to care about the respect or dignity of another- but jee whiz you would think they would and felt like they should being that we are a community already shunned by society. It is for that very reason that we should be more accepting understanding and non judgemental.

KKA
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women