Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Obama- the Boy President

I am going to post this because some fools will think the wrong thing. Obama has the emotional age of an adolescent boy. He has to have his way, he has to be heard, he can't take criticism, if confronted with reality he wants to take his blocks and go home, he wants to make people "pay" for getting in his face. They should just put Obama in short knee britches and give him a tricycle to get around on. Seriously, Obama has surrounded himself with strong women (Michelle and Valerie Jarrett to name two) to replace his absent mother. Considering how easy Ann gave up her son it is lucky that abortion laws did not allow Ann Dunham easier access.

Yes, there is a danger of stupid people taking the term Boy President differently that I mean it. Maybe they haven't read about Harry Potter, the Boy Wizard. Of course if I use the term "welfare queen" they will think a black woman with lacquered nails rather than the reality of a white woman and she has a cigarette and a beer (I think that is a nice touch). What they think reveals much about them.

I would challenge you to come up with one word that ACCURATELY describes Obama:

Petulant
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Sounds like he would qualify as a tea turd. That is all their demands. If you lose cry whine and kick your feet till you can replace a law
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:14 PM   #3
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

FUCKING COCKSUCKER. Well thats two words. Lol
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:18 PM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I am going to post this because some fools will think the wrong thing. Obama has the emotional age of an adolescent boy. He has to have his way, he has to be heard, he can't take criticism, if confronted with reality he wants to take his blocks and go home, he wants to make people "pay" for getting in his face. They should just put Obama in short knee britches and give him a tricycle to get around on. Seriously, Obama has surrounded himself with strong women (Michelle and Valerie Jarrett to name two) to replace his absent mother. Considering how easy Ann gave up her son it is lucky that abortion laws did not allow Ann Dunham easier access.

Yes, there is a danger of stupid people taking the term Boy President differently that I mean it. Maybe they haven't read about Harry Potter, the Boy Wizard. Of course if I use the term "welfare queen" they will think a black woman with lacquered nails rather than the reality of a white woman and she has a cigarette and a beer (I think that is a nice touch). What they think reveals much about them.

I would challenge you to come up with one word that ACCURATELY describes Obama:

Petulant

Yourdaddy
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:21 PM   #5
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

Lmao
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:26 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

who you calling boy, redneck?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:28 PM   #7
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
who you calling boy, redneck?
You, you fucking asshole. Lmfao
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:14 PM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Okay, who had FuckZup for moron? I know that someone had him picked to be the first and stupidest.

Sorry CJ, this isn't a tweet or text message. Only real words and that's two. You're disqualified.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:53 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You are the biggest racist on ECCIE, JDIdiot ... The first guy to race bait on any topic. In any thread.

we all know it.

Now go fuck yourself until the John Birch Society is reborn...
Old 10-03-2013, 12:05 AM   #10
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

One word to describe Obama, lol. Oh how about a single phrase, "One Trick Pony" Obamacare pretty much proves that, whether it turns out good or bad.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Better than a two war president...
Old 10-03-2013, 08:24 PM   #12
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Oooooh, I get it. You must think yourself mighty clever.

You manage to work in the word "boy" when talking about Obama. But before folks can call you on your racism, you think you can disarm them in advance by accusing THEM of not understanding your true meaning. You then make some BS reference to Harry Potter, Boy Wizard - as if we are required to accept that at face value.

Here is the scoop, asshole. We aren't required to buy your bullshit cover story.

Obviously, you knew before you posted that the phrase "Boy President" would be a loaded term.

But did you drop it in favor of "Childish President"? No.

Did you drop it in favor of "Adolescent President"? No.

Did you drop it in favor of "Crybaby President" or "Petulant President" or "Bratty President"? No, no and no.

You made your little racist point, but didn't have the guts to stand behind it. Coward.

We see through your cover story because we are not as stupid as you are.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #13
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I nominate post #12 of this thread to be the best post of the year in this forum.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 10:06 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Best handful of ass on ECCIE since JDIdiot's hand slipped through the toilet paper!
Old 10-03-2013, 10:13 PM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Actually I thought about child president but it didn't have the right ring. I also thought of the adolescent president but ....well it doesn't sound right either. What you ascribe to racism (you being from where you're from) is a choice to find an accurate term with the right amount of derision in it.

You can say what you want but I think most of us know just how stupid you sound and how far you're reaching to protect Barry. Of course you're perfectly okay when they called Herman Cain an Oreo, or Ann Coulter a slut, or Condi a ......well you get the idea (maybe you don''t).

Anyway, talking about someone whose shit doesn't stink http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women