Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2013, 06:53 PM   #1
Bush Pilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Thumbs down "ALERT" -- Balcones Heights P.D. Unmarked SUV

Walking past the Citgo gas station & convenience store in the 4300 block of Fredericksburg Rd., around 5:00 PM this afternoon, I discovered that Balcones Heights's "finest" now have a 2012 unmarked black or charcoal gray Ford Explorer SUV in their fleet. I'd never have been able to tell it apart from any other Ford Explorer SUV, but for the flashing blue and red lights mounted inside the vehicle. Backed up by two marked cruisers, the brave officers were hard at work, no doubt protecting their citizens from some criminal with an expired registration sticker on his vehicle.

Just wanted to alert those of you who drive with any frequency through this wart on the armpit of San Antonio.
Bush Pilot is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:39 PM   #2
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush Pilot View Post
brave officers were hard at work, no doubt protecting their citizens from some criminal with an expired registration sticker on his vehicle.

Just wanted to alert those of you who drive with any frequency through this wart on the armpit of San Antonio.
spoken from the truth....

i hate going through crossroads mall area, its my second most hated area of san antonio after downtown. stupid cameras at the stop lights. one time, i turned right at a stop light while exiting the mall into fredericksburg rd, while making sure to yield to oncoming traffic. motherfucking flash of the camera and 30 days later a ticket because of that bitch.

no cameras in my part of town...and the five-0 gets mad if we dont turn right while yielding.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #3
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Intersections with cameras.....

http://texas.drivinguniversity.com/r...antonio-texas/

http://texas.drivinguniversity.com/r...heights-texas/

http://texas.drivinguniversity.com/r...heights-texas/
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:35 AM   #4
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Yea, but I have rented some great strange in those crappy apartments south of the mall on Fred Rd over the years. Kind of a utr doubles carpet munching like they like it hotspot.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:27 AM   #5
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Just as an aside, and for those of you who doubt I have done this several times now.

These unmarked, stealth police units, have really ticked me off in a big way. So as result, whenever one comes up behind me because I have been speeding I immediately call 911. When they inquire about my emergency I tell them there is an unidentified vehicle flashing red and blue lights trying to pull me over and I have fears about their intentions. Additionally I request a marked police cruiser & watch commander to come out and rescue me. I do not pull over until the marked car shows up & I stay on the phone with the 911 operator the entire time describing how I fear for my safety and how menacing the unmarked vehicle is behaving.

They cannot cite me for fleeing or failure to stop because I am on the phone asking for police help. Furthermore, the entire point of this exercise is to consume so many resources these tactics no become cost ineffective and pointless to continue. The more people who do this the less they will be able to continue the practice.
Rakhir is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:29 AM   #6
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Sorry about syntax ipad auto spell is infuriating sometimes.

I mean " no longer cost effective"
Old 02-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #7
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

I *LIKE* that Rak!
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:33 PM   #8
Bush Pilot
Valued Poster

Default Off-Topic -- Just a Bit

Rakhir, I just e-mailed my ATF and recommended that if she ever sees an unmarked vehicle pull behind her and turn on flashing blue-and-red lights, she do exactly as you've done, albeit for an entirely different reason than yours (which is to "get even" for the annoyance, and consume LE resources): There has been at least one case of a police imposter -- here in San Antonio -- pulling women over and then sexually assaulting them. "By calling 911 and insisting on the protection of an officer in a marked vehicle," I told her, "you are protecting yourself."

I'd recommend you other ladies of this community do the same.
Bush Pilot is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:12 PM   #9
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush Pilot View Post
Rakhir, I just e-mailed my ATF and recommended that if she ever sees an unmarked vehicle pull behind her and turn on flashing blue-and-red lights, she do exactly as you've done, albeit for an entirely different reason than yours (which is to "get even" for the annoyance, and consume LE resources): There has been at least one case of a police imposter -- here in San Antonio -- pulling women over and then sexually assaulting them. "By calling 911 and insisting on the protection of an officer in a marked vehicle," I told her, "you are protecting yourself."

I'd recommend you other ladies of this community do the same.

And that is exactly why you will never be cited for calling for help and not stopping. Because there are police I posters out there and you cannot be sure who is real.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women