Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453048
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2014, 11:37 AM   #1
Misty S
❤ Freaky Ebony Goddess

User ID: 124369
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Can we defend ourselves against bad clients/bad reviews

So I know bad reviews are common in this industry .... But sometimes when a bad review is written by a guy that just turned out to be a bad ,client....

So im not gonna go into details but i will say i am a very sweet girl,college student that does this on her spare time...
Now fellas when you look for a provider you expect the upmost from here as far as looks,HYGIENE!!,attitude...etc ..etc...

Well as a provider i look for some of those characteristics as well... But most importantly two things that I expect...

Is a man with good HYGIENE & Showing up upon the agreed time!!

As a woman hygiene is a must ecspecially if we are all trying to be safe and clean in this industry ..

So i must accept my bad review but Ladies and Fellas please tell me is it bad to be turned off by that as a provider (( Also it dosent hurt to ask for an extra couple of minutes to shower By All Means I do not mind)) Ecspecially if you have had intercourse before our Date!!

I will accept all constructive critism but i will not accept for a bad review from a bad client who carelessly came to see A clean provider who doesn't like dealing with an unclean client!!
Misty S is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 11:49 AM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Most alerts and rants on reviews would be best be served in the InfoShare and Powder Room. If you start a review thread in open forum be sure to remove the emotion, say your piece, and then walk away. The more you argue your point the more the fucktards will tear down your story. And always feel free to post taint photos.

Many ladies insist on showering before any activities. Nothing wrong with that at all, it should eliminate stincky dick syndrome.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 12:18 PM   #3
DMike
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty S View Post
So I know bad reviews are common in this industry .... But sometimes when a bad review is written by a guy that just turned out to be a bad ,client....

So im not gonna go into details but i will say i am a very sweet girl,college student that does this on her spare time...
Now fellas when you look for a provider you expect the upmost from here as far as looks,HYGIENE!!,attitude...etc ..etc...

Well as a provider i look for some of those characteristics as well... But most importantly two things that I expect...

Is a man with good HYGIENE & Showing up upon the agreed time!!

As a woman hygiene is a must ecspecially if we are all trying to be safe and clean in this industry ..

So i must accept my bad review but Ladies and Fellas please tell me is it bad to be turned off by that as a provider (( Also it dosent hurt to ask for an extra couple of minutes to shower By All Means I do not mind)) Ecspecially if you have had intercourse before our Date!!

I will accept all constructive critism but i will not accept for a bad review from a bad client who carelessly came to see A clean provider who doesn't like dealing with an unclean client!!
Not really, its gonna be a he/she said thing. All you can do is refuse a client due to his bad hygiene and move on to the next one. Maybe ask for more references on clients next time. Good luck.
DMike is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 12:21 PM   #4
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Vigilant

Well, sorry to hear about your bad experience, Misty, but unfortunately, that possibility comes with the territory.

There is probably no way to eliminate bad clients anymore than you could eliminate bad drivers from causing accidents, but you protect yourself by always remaining vigilant.

. . . I would advise you not to give too much importance to one bad review and just keep providing good service and as word gets out, you'll have more customers than you can handle. Wishing you the best of luck!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 01:19 PM   #5
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Misty, I can't speak for the rest, but for me, an occasional "no" reccomendation review does not become the deciding factor if I see the lady or not. Most bad reviews I have read were based on the clients opinion or expectations of how the session should have went, not how it could have went if both involved had adhered to the usual personal respect expectations we should have for each other. Now, if there are several bad reviews, all given for the same general reasons such as; hygiene, attitude, punctuality, glaring difference between looks vs showcase pics etc. And also, let's face it, there just has to be some chemistry, without it, no matter how hard we both try, it's just going to be a mediocre encounter. Hope this helps and good luck. dj&
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 01:42 PM   #6
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes there are those few clients out
there who purposely cause turbulence.
The bad ones are out there.

Stay positive and continue providing
good service!!!!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 02:15 PM   #7
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

So you're saying LUltra smells bad?
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 07:54 PM   #8
Guest031115
Account Disabled

User ID: 197106
My ECCIE Reviews

If a client isn't too hot on the hygiene front then take them to the shower and get in with them. If that is clearly not going to happen, then politely but firmly explain that you are not willing to go through with the encounter. I've had to do that, and say bye bye to the donation but it is better than trying to look turned on when you just want them to get the hell off you cause they stink!
Guest031115 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 08:28 PM   #9
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

You can do both...the choice is yours...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 09:17 PM   #10
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default I took a shower this week already!!

I always try my "upmost" to have good hygene!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 09:46 AM   #11
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadgirl2013 View Post
If a client isn't too hot on the hygiene front then take them to the shower and get in with them. If that is clearly not going to happen, then politely but firmly explain that you are not willing to go through with the encounter. I've had to do that, and say bye bye to the donation but it is better than trying to look turned on when you just want them to get the hell off you cause they stink!
This. No money is worth doing someone you are disgusted with. One you won't burn out and two it's smarter from a marketing standpoint. Even if they post to complain about how you treated them most people are smart enough to read between the lines......and even if they aren't we have enough jokers to point out that the fault probably lay with the client's "stinky dick" or "stank ass".
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 09:54 AM   #12
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadgirl2013 View Post
My policy: if I've used the restroom since my last shower, I'm showering before making more than the most casual of contact with the provider. Which means, 95% of the time, appointments begin with my shower. Cleanliness + respect = happy lady, and we all know that good times start with a happy lady. No rocket science needed here.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 01:11 PM   #13
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Tell him to wash his ass and dick.

Then tell him to greek away.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 03:04 PM   #14
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Ha, tried to get away without washin the smell off a little

Sounds like he had a good time. Then some how figured out he stunk, stankona! Maybe nextime he can be a gentleman about it. Then wash the crud off first. I'm sure his little feelings got purturbed. But it happens.

Lady relaxe on the review! No, one is perfect. I think this No. Will not affect anything.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #15
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

If he was stanky then you have every right to tell him either shower or the session is off. Doing this would take a little tact. If he was right then he has every right to say the things he said. It really is a she said he said deal. With all the yes reviews she has had I do tend to lean her way.
burkalini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women