Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2018, 02:42 PM   #16
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doccook View Post
The choices are all wrong. My favorite is a place that hardly gets a mention. Winslow’s on the river market. They must be doing something right. They have been around for years. I like it because you don’t need sauce.
Winslow's changed hands several years ago: the menu changed dramatically. Before it just good food. Now it has been cleaned up, and the food isn't as good, but it is OK.

I just quit going there.
sjohnlewis is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:45 PM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I took up BBQ about 4yrs ago. Love it. Pittsburgh’s not a big BBQ town. Never been to KC but have to make a trip there. Been to Memphis, NC and Texas many times. All different styles. I have a Weber 22” kettle with the Slow and Sear and Grilling Grates attachments. A versatile cooker and reasonably priced. Picked up a Traeger pro series 22 this year. The Traeger has become my everyday cooker but the Weber produces a better smoke taste. I may hop a flight to KC. When’s the Super Bowl of BBQ held there?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 12:54 PM   #18
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I took up BBQ about 4yrs ago. Love it. Pittsburgh’s not a big BBQ town. Never been to KC but have to make a trip there. Been to Memphis, NC and Texas many times. All different styles. I have a Weber 22” kettle with the Slow and Sear and Grilling Grates attachments. A versatile cooker and reasonably priced. Picked up a Traeger pro series 22 this year. The Traeger has become my everyday cooker but the Weber produces a better smoke taste. I may hop a flight to KC. When’s the Super Bowl of BBQ held there?
https://chesapeakejubilee.org/bbq-competition/

https://www.everfest.com/e/american-...kansas-city-mo

See if this will help.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 02:06 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

https://www.everfest.com/e/american-...kansas-city-mo

That’s the one I’m interested in. I’ll be getting back from Hilton Head a week before. Maybe next year. But thanks for the heads up BS.
Old 08-16-2018, 03:20 PM   #20
BBarney
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

If you are coming to sample bbq...the American Royal isnt the place or time to come. If you are not competing it is more of a party than anything else. If you know a few teams it can be quite fun. Most teams will serve bbq at their party...but it is far from the Q they submit for competition.
BBarney is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 04:37 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBarney View Post
If you are coming to sample bbq...the American Royal isnt the place or time to come. If you are not competing it is more of a party than anything else. If you know a few teams it can be quite fun. Most teams will serve bbq at their party...but it is far from the Q they submit for competition.
I thought they put out their best for judges and the public to try. Also thought it would be a great place to pick up a few BBQ pearls. Maybe I’ll just come out when the Steelers play the Chiefs. Always wanted to see Arrowhead and see if it’s louder than Hienz. Try the local Q. Kill a couple birds with one stone.
Old 08-16-2018, 04:52 PM   #22
BBarney
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Much better plan...Arrowhead has lost a few db's in my opinion the last few years...but still a hoot...its a huge party as well.

Have fun!
BBarney is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 06:00 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBarney View Post
Much better plan...Arrowhead has lost a few db's in my opinion the last few years...but still a hoot...its a huge party as well.

Have fun!
Yeah, Pittsburgh had a plan to build two stadiums but fucked up and ended up with the atrocious concrete saucer that was 3 Rivers stadium. It wasn’t good for Football or Baseball. KC was the only city that built two stadiums. And it’s stood the test of time. We now have 2. PNC Park is a gem of a baseball stadium. Hienz Field not so much. But the 70’s was the high mark for sports in Da Burgh. 2WS teams, 4SB champions and Pitt won the NCAA title. As bad as 3 Rivers was, it hosted many great games. It was a complete madhouse.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women