Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2018, 08:22 AM   #16
njdevil211
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

This is one of the reasons I am very skeptical to see new providers, meaning new to me. My work can be weird and I warn them. I try to not get frustrated with them but 3 strikes in a row is all I can take. I agree it happens often. The best tool for that is information sharing here so we as the clients know what pattern we are most likely to get into.
njdevil211 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:08 AM   #17
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevil211 View Post
This is one of the reasons I am very skeptical to see new providers, meaning new to me. My work can be weird and I warn them. I try to not get frustrated with them but 3 strikes in a row is all I can take. I agree it happens often. The best tool for that is information sharing here so we as the clients know what pattern we are most likely to get into.
Unfortunately this is true with just about all providers at some point.

Either A:

They get too many messages and can't reply to all of them.

Or B:

They are "picking and choosing" who they want to see and/or reply to.... or hoping one of their "regulars" will contact them instead. (I've been set to the back-burner before because a provider's "regular" contacted them wanting to see them)

Or C:

If they can't see you that day, they feel it's probably easier for them to just "ignore" your message rather than type a few words and say, "Sorry, I can't see you today."
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:16 PM   #18
VelvetValentineco
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 28168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Communication is so important.
I am one who really prefers to be contacted ahead, unless I have met you and you are an established friend. In that case, call me any time day or night. I love meeting new people but I like to keep my special friends list small and close knit. And if I'm gonna have fun with you, I am really taking it seriously and wanting to have as much fun as you, so I do respond back timely. But yes, I'm picky for my own safety(as everyone should be). This is only because I'm sorta new to the area. I worked 12 years in another state. Everyone knew me within a 3-4 state area. I knew every gal too. Screening was a breeze and everyone respected everyone else, and their safety. Same day was never an issue for a new guy. But here is totally different for me personally. The difference has been pretty disappointing and shocking actually. Many gals here do not respond back when I politely request a reference. A select few do , but many don't. Sad but true. I am doing my own homework for my own safety, and that takes a bit more time for those who are not so forthcoming with some info, so if you reach me ahead, it helps a lot. It saves on a lot of back and forth communication.
My advice is that when you contact a new gal you haven't met before, be clear on some times you would like to get together, your name, your number, and how and when you would like to be contacted back. Say a little more than 3 words to us. Don't be scared. That's all I'm saying. Every gal is different. There is no set rules for everyone. We just like to hear more communication. If you have gals who with vouch for you, maybe offer the info without waiting to be asked. It saves a lot of time. A simple email or text saying "HI" doesn't really help you these days. And sending a naughty message or a picture of your package, as a first contact doesn't get a response very often either. Yes, some guys do this. LOL Good luck, have fun, and be safe out there everyone!
VelvetValentineco is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 04:00 AM   #19
Dude41
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I agree but if they reply and agree to meet then never respond back that is not good business imo. If they never reply I move on to another one
Dude41 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 02:06 PM   #20
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

^^^ This, if no reply back in an hour than it is fair game too contact again, move on, or both. But to get a reply back with a positive attitude and than go silent—its possible your name may be called out on the forums.
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 07:01 PM   #21
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetValentineco View Post
My advice is that when you contact a new gal you haven't met before, be clear on some times you would like to get together, your name, your number, and how and when you would like to be contacted back. Say a little more than 3 words to us. Don't be scared. That's all I'm saying. Every gal is different. There is no set rules for everyone. We just like to hear more communication. If you have gals who with vouch for you, maybe offer the info without waiting to be asked. It saves a lot of time. A simple email or text saying "HI" doesn't really help you these days. And sending a naughty message or a picture of your package, as a first contact doesn't get a response very often either. Yes, some guys do this. LOL Good luck, have fun, and be safe out there everyone!
And that's the thing. This happens with both "new gals" and "gals I've been with before". And I usually say a lot more than three words, and I don't speak "naughty" or send dick pics. lol

It more or less goes along like this (if it's someone I've been with before):

Me: "Hey, I'm off work tomorrow if you want to meet-up."

Her: "Ok. Text me tomorrow and we'll set something up."

Me (tomorrow): "Hey, I'm available today. Do you still want to get together?"

Her: (nothing)

I usually give her at least a few hours to respond (in case she's busy). But seriously, what provider offers services in an area and DOESN'T check her phone and reply to messages on a regular basis?

And in today's digital age, NO ONE goes without using or at least checking their phones for more than a few hours (unless you're sleeping, of course). lol
Old 08-15-2018, 07:48 PM   #22
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default The not so innocent parties.

I have no problems naming names. In your neck of the woods, I've had the disappointment of making appointments with:
Autumn Foxx: I can understand when life happens but going silent without a response after a query why an appointment was cancelled without notice. Never heard from again.

Anna Lane: Showing up to her motel room and no answer at the door after confirming the appointment. Just to watch her bail out minutes after you stop knocking on her door. No reply either. Just plain rude.

The Best of The Worst, Chloe: Driving almost 3 hours after setting the appointment. Then getting the runaround all over town as to where she would be. Then being told to wait at a particular hotel where you've met with her. Then silence and even worse a whole lot of bullshit excuses a few hours later, after you've left town. Flaky? Like awesome fucking baklava flaky. Like French puff pastry fruit tarts flaky. Can't beat her at being flaky.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:18 PM   #23
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogCountry View Post
And that's the thing. This happens with both "new gals" and "gals I've been with before". And I usually say a lot more than three words, and I don't speak "naughty" or send dick pics. lol lol
I always send a ‘dick pic’ and a picture of my ass!,,,along with a cute naughty little note describing how horny I am. The girls have been unable to resist.
Old 08-15-2018, 08:40 PM   #24
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

^^^^ BC that’s awesome hahahahha got a good chuckle out of that !

Trix
Yep got that from Chloe once and never went back
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 09:17 PM   #25
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottahavemore View Post
.......... got that from Chloe once and never went back
She WAS my fave in the area for a good long while. But her TCB skills going down the toilet killed any inclination to even bother after getting burned a few times. There's NOT EVER GOING TO BE ANY PUSSY worth any bullshit as to have to put up with half the shit I went thru with her. I saw that on her last review she was up to her old tricks again. Too bad. On her best day, she was the best lay. But too many indiscretions and taking liberties with my time makes her totally undesirable in my book.
Old 08-16-2018, 01:34 PM   #26
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Autumn Foxx: I can understand when life happens but going silent without a response after a query why an appointment was cancelled without notice. Never heard from again.
I'll admit, she's "one" that does go silent at random times. I've been trying to set something up with her recently, but when a time comes that I'm available, she'll never reply. Then, she'll text me back two or three days later when I don't have free time anymore.

Last month I was on vacation from work for two weeks. I texted her a couple times during then hoping to hook-up with her. Do you know when she replied back to me? The morning of my first day back at work! lol
Old 08-16-2018, 02:41 PM   #27
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post

Anna Lane: Showing up to her motel room and no answer at the door after confirming the appointment. Just to watch her bail out minutes after you stop knocking on her door. No reply either. Just plain rude.

I was a BP guy for two years before I found this site. I’ve had some fucked up shit happen....But you win!!!,,,to set up a date, arrive at the location, get out of your car and walk up and knock on the door— no answer - stand there and feel stupid, call her and again no answer - feel really stupid now,,,so go back down and get in your vehicle,,act like ‘oh, I do this all the time’,,,but then it hits you that the girl you came to see has just snubbed you,, but even better,,,you see your date come out of the hotel room,,,,get in a car and leave with some other people, hahaaaa,,,and years later you are still reliving that experience on the forums—that may be the funniest shit I’ve ever heard about. Whew - I can’t stop laughing, thank you very much for that.
Old 08-16-2018, 07:03 PM   #28
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
I was a BP guy for two years before I found this site. I’ve had some fucked up shit happen....But you win!!!,,,to set up a date, arrive at the location, get out of your car and walk up and knock on the door— no answer - stand there and feel stupid, call her and again no answer - feel really stupid now,,,so go back down and get in your vehicle,,act like ‘oh, I do this all the time’,,,but then it hits you that the girl you came to see has just snubbed you,, but even better,,,you see your date come out of the hotel room,,,,get in a car and leave with some other people, hahaaaa,,,and years later you are still reliving that experience on the forums—that may be the funniest shit I’ve ever heard about. Whew - I can’t stop laughing, thank you very much for that.
Yeah, I definitely can't top that. Definitely messed up.
Old 08-17-2018, 07:36 PM   #29
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
You're welcome bc. Glad you got a laugh out of someone else's trouble. At least it was good for something. You have pretty much summed it up.
Fuckin even got crowned the King of getting stood up by CPalmson at one pint.
Please be kind enough to let us know when it's your ass that got stood up and return the favor, would you?
Old 08-24-2018, 11:00 PM   #30
hard12nite
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Yeah. I've contacted girls before who never contact me back. Or they contact me 3 to 4 days later. I have limited time at home, so I can't sit around waiting. if I don't get a response within a couple hours, I just contact another one. had one got piss cause she contacted me 4 days later after an initial contact. initially, she agreed to meet ne. Then when I texted her back to cconfirm....nothing. So I set up a meeting with someone else. then she text me 3 days later and asked if we were still meeting. So I told her maybe another time. Then she accused me of standing her up. She put me on. Ack burner because one of her regulars showed up. Her loss though, I don't see a bunch of different girls.
hard12nite is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women