Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2018, 03:12 PM   #1
Katana Kay
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 424834
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Can Anyone Love A Hooker?

Well...don't laugh at me, y'all...

But if I could talk to anyone about this, it's this community. And I need to talk!

I actually broke my personal rules and tried to date someone. I know I know! Real stupid! He is familiar with the hobby world (not on this site) and came to see me a lot. Always wanted to take me out, but I always politely declined, until one evening when I was having a bad day; I accepted.

Fast forward to now and he did something REALLY messed up that made it very clear that he had never thought of me more than as a whore. I'm okay with that because I am, but the time he spent treating me like a "normal girl" and being sweet to me diluted my good sense and made me believe he actually had looked past it.

Does anyone ever look past it?! I'll never make that mistake again, but I just want to know is there any hope for us ladies? Or is it best to just leave my heart in my suitcase and carry on??

Signed,
Good at Hooking Bad at Everything Else
(lol)
Katana Kay is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 03:24 PM   #2
Circus Midget
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I did, it was a bad idea.

Don't do it.
Circus Midget is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 03:46 PM   #3
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, since I'm a dinosaur whore (lol) in this business
at one time or maybe even a few times
a client claimed he wanted me for me.
I was actually banned over one handle here
cus the mod thought the handle was my mandle
which it wasn't.

He was a good guy and new to the hobby world.
Throughout our relationship
he continued to want to 'save me' from all of this but one day things came to a head and his true feelings about me came out. He said I always chose this world over him. We parted ways.

We live the life of lonely women but hey it's our chosen profession.
It's a thin line.

Some of the 'Sister' providers have been lucky in love in this business.
I believe that love is a form of mental illness. I want no parts of it.
I am good w/my chosen profession.

If you wanna talk call me anytime. Big hug
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 04:09 PM   #4
Katana Kay
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

That's so unfair, MMP but yep that's about right. One day, the magic happens and you get to see and/or hear exactly what they've been thinking about you the whole time.

Before that, I had decided I was comfortable and happy to live out my life single and childless and just traveling and hobbying with my 3 future dogs! Then I let myself believe the hype!

Society is so warped in America. In other countries, everybody's too poor to give a shit how you're making your money LOL much less deny having a second income in the home for the sake of "morals"!

Old 01-02-2018, 04:30 PM   #5
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

He wasn't as harsh as I made it seem.
He didn't ask for free sex, didn't ask me for bbfs (he always respected my boundaries), he didn't pressure me for anything and he made sure I didn't want for anything, he was a good lil ol country guy.
He just didn't understand the business.
Every day he wanted to 'save me' from hobby life.

Life isn't fair sometime. I wish him well.

It might seem like harsh advice but NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN IN THIS BUSINESS!
And when you feel that fuzzy feeling coming on when u meet a guy,
that's your good sense leaving your body so don't fall for it
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 04:35 PM   #6
redhot11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Make love ... don’t fall in it.
redhot11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:02 PM   #7
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

There is a trust issue. So many ladies of the evening have scammed and stolen from mongers for years and years.
It's not what you do, it's the stigma associated with the job you do.
Same with Strippers. They do and say anything they can to get your money, then you leave with an empty wallet and go home alone.
All of the above is just my opinion, not fact. That's how Warptcuck see's life.

I'm not saying it cannot happen. Different people feel differently towards some ladies, depending on how they are treated and how they are respected.

I got divorced very young and said never again. I was wrong, I did it again.

My wife and I have been in a fun sexual lifestyle for over 20 years. Even before marriage. I never saw her any differently than before we started playing with others.

I think going the SugarBaby route would be better, but no guarantee.

If it is going to happen, it will. Don't go looking and trying real hard, because it will only make you feel like you do now. Just keep doing what you are doing and one day, BAM, someone will change your life. No one knows when that will be. And it won't be a pimp. THey will use you and take your money until a chick they think can make them more money.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:09 PM   #8
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I always said in this life this is just a means to an end for me. There are some very nice clients out there that treat you really really nice, but with that being said that's all it is They are clients and you are providing them a service.

I did have a guy one time that I was seeing as a customer but he would take me to some awfully nice places, we would go out to fancy restaurants, he would take me to the movies, when I knew he was coming I would get all dolled up in the fanciest little thing I had in my closet or I would go buy something and I would always get my nails and my toes and my hair done on the day he was coming. He had a thing for sucking on toes LOL

After we were seeing each other about a year, he then told me he had a girlfriend and that he had to choose between her and me and when it came down to it he chose her. I couldn't get mad because this is just a hobby. But he was like the Richard Gere that I always wish you would come into my life and sweep me off my feet. He was not no ordinary gentleman he was extra ordinary and he was a wonderful kind and compassionate man.

I was a little older than him, with that being said he never let age stand in our way.

The other day I decided to message him and we started conversating back and forth and I thought that he would like to come and see my new house, and catch up on old times. He told me he had gotten married to the lady that was then his girlfriend...

He came and paid me a visit he saw my new house he wished me well we sat and talked for a little while he said he move back into the city, and with that all being said I felt like I had finally had some closure. And on that note we gave each other a goodbye hug and wished each other well and went on about our way.

With that being said I will never ever let another man sweep me off my feet in this particular line of work. But in my real life if someone comes along and wants to have a long-term relationship and potentially have it lead to other bigger things then I'm all for it. I will light a match and I will burn this hobby down, change my phone number make myself back into my old self in the real world and live comfortably Ever After just me,him, and maybe a little puppy

But until then I will always treat this as a business and try not to get close to anyone else, at least close enough to sway me in to caring for them a little too much.

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 07:50 PM   #9
Guest051920
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Anything is possible but in this profession it may be difficult. I doubt you will be single for life.
Guest051920 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 10:42 PM   #10
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I lived with a hooker for a few years in my 20's I dont know that I loved her but I did grow to love her kid. She was very cool and I for sure had feelings for her but I always kept myself from truly falling in love with her because of her profession. Lets face it when you love someone you dont want them sharing the most intimate part of themselves with any fat old nasty guy with a hundred dollar bill. She retired 10 years ago and the dude in her life has no idea she has seen thousands of nasty dicks and done countless freaky sex acts. He thinks she is just some cute innocent girl he met and he loves her from what I can tell. I think its great that a girl can be a complete freak for a decade of her life literally fuck thousands of men then move on like nothing ever happened. I dont think a person loses the ability to love or be loved just because they sell their body. I do think that its very difficult to do if not impossible while your still selling it. I think that for love to really blossom between two people they need to be exclusive. But what the fuck do I know I actively avoid love and any kind of feelings by fucking hookers and SB's
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 12:36 AM   #11
woodhall547
Gaining Momentum

Love is love, it happens, you do not get to choose sometimes who you fall in love with.

In all honesty, I would fall in love with a provider for the simple fact they (most) practice safer sex then a random tinder match any day of the week.Plus, love is not defined by sex, that is only part of it.

I might be more opened minded then some, but I am just stating my point of view.

A follow on: I see this provider once a month, I fly her in from another state, and she spends the weekend. We talk every couple of days. She is in a committed relationship. She hates how low his libo is, that's why she still hobbies, but she loves him.
woodhall547 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:30 AM   #12
Bassangler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I've only spent time with 1 provider that I'd actually date in real
Life. She only visits us a few times a year. Lucky for me cause I'd be fucking broke. Ive met some wonderful ladies, but just not my type.
Bassangler is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:03 AM   #13
Bikerjoe337
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I've seen a provider that really made me not want to hobby with her again. Nothing bad at all happened and not that I thought I would fall for her, because I wouldn't. But she is probably one of the coolest people that I have ever been around and definitely the most genuine provider. I began finding that I wanted to become actual friends with her even if it meant not hiring her ever again. Our personalities were one in the same and had a lot of the same interests. We even speak every now and then just to say what's up. She did however offer her time with a considerable discount but the more I see her the more I just want to hang out and be our real selves. Of course if we were to ever have a real friendship then her hobby life would not bother me one bit.
Bikerjoe337 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 12:40 PM   #14
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Stopppp calling each other whoreeess geesh. I hate that term. Lol we need to event another term its 2018 . but yea its definitely possible. I tried when i first started but like yu said i started to realize i was nothin but a sex toy. It becomes obvious overtime nomatter how much yu mask it. Ended that. Now Im trying to start something else w/ someone else but discovered he's still contacting other girls sooooooo yu know how that Gooooo
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 12:58 PM   #15
Katana Kay
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

It's comforting to read that many of you actually do see a person and a personality within us, if nothing else. Seems like even when relationships have been attempted, that elephant in the room is sometimes just too hard to push away as time goes on. I won't be trying it again. I'm gonna get a few puppies and settle on in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
Stopppp calling each other whoreeess geesh. I hate that term. Lol we need to event another term its 2018 . but yea its definitely possible. I tried when i first started but like yu said i started to realize i was nothin but a sex toy. It becomes obvious overtime nomatter how much yu mask it. Ended that. Now Im trying to start something else w/ someone else but discovered he's still contacting other girls sooooooo yu know how that Gooooo
I call myself "whore" and "hooker" because I accept that's what I am. It doesn't bother me at all. It's not the ONLY thing I consider myself to be, but it's one of them. Should we go back to the old school "Ladies Of The Night"? LOL And yeah it starts off soooooo good in the beginning smh. Just not worth it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women