Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2018, 09:47 PM   #1
Party Pooper
BANNED

Default Charles Barkley

I don't care for professional athletes. But I kinda like this guy. He's almost as cool as John Rocker.

He mentioned that a lot of San Antonio women were fat. He stated the obvious and many crybabies got upset.

He got arrested for speeding, and drunk, while en route to get a blowjob from a hooker. Does anyone have pics of the hooker?

He loves to eat a lot. He used to eat three large Domino's pizza as one meal. How big do you think his shits are? Do you think his house has special plumbing? I brag about taking shits, but I'm sure this dude can lay five pound turds.
Party Pooper is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:17 PM   #2
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

He has to have at least 8 inch plumbing and a high volume flush toilet !!!!!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 01:39 PM   #3
slim deez
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I can't wait for another one of his Taco Bell commercials.
slim deez is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:07 PM   #4
noginworking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

He has such a genuine logical take on things. I think it’s that more than his resume from hoops or his analyst hat he wears for the network. He doesn’t hold back what he believes. He is one of the few sports commentators that I enjoy. Most are blow-hards!
noginworking is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:26 AM   #5
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by noginworking View Post
He has such a genuine logical take on things. I think it’s that more than his resume from hoops or his analyst hat he wears for the network. He doesn’t hold back what he believes. He is one of the few sports commentators that I enjoy. Most are blow-hards!
Blowhards like Colin Cowherd. I quit watching sports commentary after seeing his shtick.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 05:17 PM   #6
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Charles Barkley is the man. I love his commentary
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 07:25 AM   #7
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yup good guy
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:32 AM   #8
themoose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I lived in Phoenix when Barkley played for the Suns. He was a great player on that team. They lost to Jordan and the Bulls in the finals I remember. Good memories.
In general I dont care for sports talk though. Everybody has an opinion. I dont need the TV to tell me what my opinion should be.
themoose is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 10:48 PM   #9
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The most honest athlete ever and what I love about him the most is candid dialogue on his personal beliefs.

+ Charles could make an incredible comedian and would pack the house to entertain us all
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 11:22 PM   #10
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Always enjoyed his commentary.
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 07:09 AM   #11
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

He is also a racist, when he does not talk about basketball or any other scripted subject, he is talking about how the blacks are depressed by white people, which is why after a few talk shows had him on, he does not get asked back or to be on others anymore, but ironically, he has a white wife.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:48 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Well maybe he really does know oppression then! Lol!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 04:56 PM   #13
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
He is also a racist, when he does not talk about basketball or any other scripted subject, he is talking about how the blacks are depressed by white people, which is why after a few talk shows had him on, he does not get asked back or to be on others anymore, but ironically, he has a white wife.
All blacks whine about oppression. And if Charles Barkley wasn't a good basketball player, we know he would be collecting welfare checks, stealing and selling unmentionable party supplies. And he would still be shitting huge five pound turds.
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 05:28 PM   #14
jack_black81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post

funny you say that, b/c you clearly have notta clue what ur talking about.

In the last several years, Barkley has made statements such as "I don't know if slavery was really that bad", and that he agreed with the verdict in the Mike Brown & Trayvon Martin shooting.

Many black ppl have cast him and his opinions on anything completely aside.
jack_black81 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 07:42 AM   #15
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_black81 View Post
funny you say that, b/c you clearly have notta clue what ur talking about.

In the last several years, Barkley has made statements such as "I don't know if slavery was really that bad", and that he agreed with the verdict in the Mike Brown & Trayvon Martin shooting.

Many black ppl have cast him and his opinions on anything completely aside.
Not according to this statement and his book:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charle...#Personal_life

In 2014, when Barkley was asked about the rumor that Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson was being accused for not being "black enough" on the radio show Afternoons with Anthony and Rob Ellis, he said:

Unfortunately, as I tell my white friends, we as black people, we're never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you're black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life from other black people. It's a dirty, dark secret; I'm glad it's coming out. One of the reasons we're never going to be successful as a whole, because of other black people. And for some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you're not a thug or an idiot, you're not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don't break the law, you're not a good black person. And it's a dirty, dark secret. There are a lot of black people who are unintelligent, who don't have success. It's best to knock a successful black person down because they're intelligent, they speak well, they do well in school, and they're successful... We're the only ethnic group who say, 'Hey, if you go to jail, it gives you street cred.' It's just typical BS that goes on when you're black, man.[88]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_May_...but_I_Doubt_It

According to him, blacks are oppressed by white people, but instead of saying it directly, it is implied. Blacks can never be successful. He is an racist. I get so tired of people blaming others for their lot in life.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women