Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2018, 07:44 AM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
currently, the Air Force Space Command does that.
Weren't the original "7" all servicemembers?

Of course, some of these "know-it-alls" weren't even born at that time.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 08:45 AM   #32
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
what a fucking joke of a human and clown ass for a president. I hope all of you FAKE RETARDED ASS PATRIOTS join this UTTER BULLSHIT Space Force and get lost in space or swallowed up by a black hole or some other odd Space fate ...put all Trump people on the Space force with a one way ticket to Mars.... good fucking riddance to you cretins

It’s the “high ground” Dumb Fuck.

Why do you think the Chinese are trying to grab it?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 10:37 AM   #33
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Pos trump just wants to accomplish something, besides being the dumbest pres ever, so he can hang his name on it and stroke his little ego.

Sorry we didn't get to see his military show of (his little ego) force parade. He still has his "followers" though that are more dumber that trumper
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 11:47 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Pos trump just wants to accomplish something, besides being the dumbest pres ever, so he can hang his name on it and stroke his little ego.

Sorry we didn't get to see his military show of (his little ego) force parade. He still has his "followers" though that are more dumber that trumper
For what does the "Ts" stand?
Old 08-12-2018, 12:12 PM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Public education these days. One can only imagine why it is that someone would imagine that a Veteran's Day parade planned to celebrate the end of the Great War would be held earlier than November 11th: the centennial date of the end of the Great War.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 12:32 PM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Public education these days. One can only imagine why it is that someone would imagine that a Veteran's Day parade planned to celebrate the end of the Great War would be held earlier than November 11th: the centennial date of the end of the Great War.
Maybe he was taught it was a Veterinarian's Day Parade.

Those PETA folks get confused at times in the classrooms.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:20 PM   #37
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Weren't the original "7" all servicemembers?

Of course, some of these "know-it-alls" weren't even born at that time.

technically, these guys weren't part of the space command which btw is an after thought by the airforce to manage their space borne assets also includes cyber warfare.

many of the NASA pilots were air force guys.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 05:38 PM   #38
Bill Duwall
BANNED

Imagine sub Saharan africans doing a space program. They're so primitive they couldn't even invent the wheel. What have they done other than make Spears and huts? And as far as blacks in the Western world, very few are gainfully employed outside the realms of entertainment and athletics. Go to Africa and try building your own Wakanda, Sistine chapel.

Bill Duwall is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 05:40 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Wow. Why is THAT a relevant comment, Hump?

This is about the proposed US Space Force, right?

I think it’s got a snowball’s chance in hell of ever coming into existence and is yet another marketing ploy by the idiot in the WH to divert attention from his failed presidency.

Maybe if he got the churches and the top 1% to pay for it after we pay for schools, healthcare, veterans, seniors...

But between the fiscal conservatives and the powerful professional career leadership in the other branches, it’s yet another Twitler jerkoff. Good news is that Pence will be exposed in this process. Hypocrisy ahead.

And ... Wakanda forever!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 06:03 PM   #40
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Duwall View Post
Imagine sub Saharan africans doing a space program. They're so primitive they couldn't even invent the wheel. What have they done other than make Spears and huts? And as far as blacks in the Western world, very few are gainfully employed outside the realms of entertainment and athletics. Go to Africa and try building your own Wakanda, Sistine chapel.

America isn't your fucking country you poser. Go back to Ireland sit in a cave and bash your fellow Irishman over the head with billy clubs in your drunken stupor... America belongs to those who actually built it..which is Africans and Indians. Your ancestors were lazy as fuck and sat on their asses. So you take your ass back to Europe...80% of white American inventions were stolen from other races...those are facts. ;-)
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 06:33 PM   #41
Bill Duwall
BANNED

Quote:
America isn't your fucking country you poser. Go back to Ireland sit in a cave and bash your fellow Irishman over the head with billy clubs in your drunken stupor... America belongs to those who actually built it..which is Africans and Indians. Your ancestors were lazy as fuck and sat on their asses. So you take your ass back to Europe...80% of white American inventions were stolen from other races...those are facts. ;-)

No white people did steal sub Saharan African inventions...which again, consist of Spears and straw huts. My ancestors have lived in caves, but if it wasn't for white people, you would be living in a hut. You're welcome.

Assup, imagine if Obama had suggested a space force. You would be all for it, and any argument against it would be "racist". Just admit it.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:01 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Who is going to pay for this, Hump?

How?

I imagine if Obama had suggested this, people would have asked the same kinds of questions.

Not you though. Please remind us what you’d have said back then, Humpty.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 01:15 AM   #43
Bill Duwall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Who is going to pay for this, Hump?

How?

I imagine if Obama had suggested this, people would have asked the same kinds of questions.

Not you though. Please remind us what you’d have said back then, Humpty.
Sometimes you have to spend money to save money.

Imagine if we had free abortions and free sterilization. Sure we would have to spend a bit, but we would save billions not having to support "human weeds". I agree with you on one thing, boy. Margaret Sanger was right!
Old 08-13-2018, 03:57 AM   #44
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Duwall View Post
No white people did steal sub Saharan African inventions...which again, consist of Spears and straw huts. My ancestors have lived in caves, but if it wasn't for white people, you would be living in a hut. You're welcome.

Assup, imagine if Obama had suggested a space force. You would be all for it, and any argument against it would be "racist". Just admit it.
Not this debunked hillbilly myth again. I dont know how many times I've educated you incest bred fuckers. Yall came stole African ideas and fled with the help of other Africans and then rewrote world history like yall try to do today..go sit your lazy ass down or better yet go back and fuck your mother some more. Ol Hillbilly? Lol I will educate your retarded ass later today..right now I want you to leave your mothers bedroom. ;-)
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 05:03 AM   #45
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not this debunked hillbilly myth again. I dont know how many times I've educated you incest bred fuckers. Yall came stole African ideas and fled with the help of other Africans and then rewrote world history like yall try to do today..go sit your lazy ass down or better yet go back and fuck your mother some more. Ol Hillbilly? Lol I will educate your retarded ass later today..right now I want you to leave your mothers bedroom. ;-)
Didn't take long for Ike's edict to go flying
out the window.....congrats Chapped Ass!!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women