Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2018, 07:40 PM   #16
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Largo View Post
Hey Lusty, I'm impressed you can google President Trump's 2005 taxes.
Man, that's some stunning revelation.
It sure is... Now why don't you tell us how much you paid in 2005 taxes, divide it into $38 million, and then tell us how many years it would take you to pay what Trump paid in a single year?

Fyi - I can google Bernie Sanders' taxes too. Can you say "hypocrite"?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/...eal-hypocrisy/
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:17 PM   #17
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

What the fuck does what you write have anything to do with the subject of this post?
Are you okay?
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:23 PM   #18
lustylad
BANNED

I'm totally fine... How about you? Having trouble following the progression of your own thread? Or are you just bitching because my questions make you uncomfortable?

Or maybe you didn't pay ANY taxes in 2005? Hey, I'm cool with that. Don't be so damn defensive!
Old 08-11-2018, 10:45 PM   #19
lustylad
BANNED

Default Muy Loco Gets Lost In His Own Thread!

Ok, let's go back and retrace ourselves here. You started this thread with the following gibberish:

Quote:
I suspect Donald Trump's business practices will involve crimes... that's what all these high flying con men do -- they skirt laws and figure out ways to avoid paying their taxes. That's why President Trump did not want his taxes made public.
Several of us pointed out that Trumpy's 2005 federal tax return did become public and it showed he paid a whopping $38 million in taxes. (Wretching Madcow made a fool out of herself pretending otherwise.) I tried to help you put $38 million into proper perspective by asking you to compare it to your own taxes paid in 2005. You don't like it when we get specific with details like that. But that's how we got to your last post.

By the way, avoiding taxes is no crime. Evading them is. Learn the fucking difference, ok?
Old 08-11-2018, 11:10 PM   #20
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey Lusty, I'm impressed you can google President Trump's 2005 taxes.
Man, that's some stunning revelation.

Rod, You're right. This Manafort proceeding has not dealt with Trump. But we know how these special investigations have worked in the past. The investigators find illegal activity and they will not ignore it. They will use it to steer back to their original mandate -- if they can. And in this case they will. The Gates rationale pursued by Manafort's defense is full of holes and is not even logical. It's a desperate ploy. It's a strategy when there are no other strategies. Scum bags like Gates and Manafort have lots of baggage. Manafort will be found guilty not because of Gates but because of an irrefutable paper trail. Then the squeeze will start. These assholes are loyal to no one other than themselves. That's why Manafort tried to trade some banker a position in the US government for favors. These guys are money-over-country merchants.
this part of what you say is false, because they are letting Hillary walk
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 03:58 AM   #21
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
this part of what you say is false, because they are letting Hillary walk

it looks like they have no intention of investigating hillary for what she did 3 years ago. no movement what so ever.

this is disconcerting that she gets a pass.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 06:48 AM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
it looks like they have no intention of investigating hillary for what she did 3 years ago. no movement what so ever.

this is disconcerting that she gets a pass.
Comey exonerated her. Case closed. She will not be tried for her criminal actions that Comey effectively expunged. However, there is the new revelation about her emails being in the hands of a foreign government -- a detail Comey lied to cover up. Comey did not exonerate her of that crime.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 06:51 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am assuming that others on this board have been following the Manafort case, and the evidence against Manafort regarding financial crimes has been amply presented.
Have you been sitting in the courtroom all this time?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 07:46 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Have you been sitting in the courtroom all this time?
What’s your point? Have you?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 10:51 AM   #25
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Default topic is Manafort

If the discussion shifted from Manafort to Clinton-Steele-Podesta in the courtroom where Manafort is being tried the judge would shut down or maybe even throw out those who insist on constantly changing the subject. The topic of this thread was/is Manafort, and how I believe the case against him is pretty damn air tight. We can discuss the Clinton situation -and have- in different threads. Trump's taxes and his lack of recent transparency regarding his taxes and his misleading, dishonest statements about disclosing his taxes once the audits were completed are also another matter for a another thread.

Who thinks Manafort will be exonerated?
Who thinks he will be found guilty?

What are the consequences of either?

Me thinks Manafort will be found guilty and is soon to be singing.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:03 AM   #26
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Muy Largo;1060809539]If the discussion shifted from Manafort to Clinton-Steele-Podesta in the courtroom where Manafort is being tried the judge would shut down or maybe even throw out those who insist on constantly changing the subject. The topic of this thread was/is Manafort, and how I believe the case against him is pretty damn air tight. We can discuss the Clinton situation -and have- in different threads. Trump's taxes and his lack of recent transparency regarding his taxes and his misleading, dishonest statements about disclosing his taxes once the audits were completed are also another matter for a another thread.

Who thinks Manafort will be exonerated?
Who thinks he will be found guilty?

What are the consequences of either?

Me thinks Manafort will be found guilty and is soon to be singing.[/QUOTE]

I think you are losing it. If Manafort was going to sing (as you put it) he would have done it long before this trial started
Old 08-12-2018, 11:26 AM   #27
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Singing is serious, especially at Manafort's level of involvement and the seriousness of his financial misdeeds. Singing for Manafort is the final option, and it won't be exercised until exhausting his other options. A trial is another option. Manafort's team played their Gates card, and can only hope it helps, but Gates extramarital affairs and embezzlements aren't enough to diffuse the focus of the charges. In the court of public opinion Trump supporters often refer to the Gates situation, but in the actual courtroom it won't carry the day for Manafort. I am anxious to follow what the Manafort team presents. I won't be surprised to be surprised. Manafort -though a scum bag- and his team are bright and capable.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:40 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Singing is serious, especially at Manafort's level of involvement and the seriousness of his financial misdeeds.

Manafort -though a scum bag- and his team are bright and capable.
That's the beauty of the Federal system, and the ugly. The Judge decides the punishment, after the Judge decides whether the case ought to have gone to the Jury in the first place.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 12:36 PM   #29
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's the beauty of the Federal system, and the ugly. The Judge decides the punishment, after the Judge decides whether the case ought to have gone to the Jury in the first place.

Muy Largo
Old 08-12-2018, 02:13 PM   #30
garhkal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
So the IRS is incompetent and everyone should cheat on their taxes because the IRS is incompetent and they won't catch tax cheats because the IRS is incompetent.

interesting take on that, Loco.

Well, for YEARS we keep getting told that BILLIONS of tax dollars are being fraudulently paid out during Tax return season, to illegal aliens, who are filing using forged SSNs/stolen ids, or just wrongfully claiming tax credits on kids THEY DON'T have etc.

YET THESE DUMB asses, just can't seem to ever cramp down on that fraud, LET ALONE have any desire to go after those who DO the defrauding, to claim it back.

So of course they are incompetent.
garhkal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women