Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2018, 03:37 AM   #1
zingao
Valued Poster

Encounters: 114
Default When a woman ......

From a man's perspective:

1. When a woman arches her back and sticks her butt out during doggie, she is being submissive. (true or false)

2. When a woman gets in doggie and the moment the p goes into the Vagee, she moves forward and lays flat, stomach down on the bed, then she is being dominating. (true or false)

3. When a woman lays on her back and opens her leg wanting the man to lick and suck her golden spot, and while he is doing it, she opens her legs as wide as possible, the woman is being submissive. (true or false)

4. When a woman lays on her back and the man wants to lick her perineal area, and the woman arches her back and keeps her legs and thighs almost straight up, then the woman is being dominating. (true or false)

5. When a woman begins to swallow a man's member and she continually and vigorously will introduce it in and out of her mouth and throat, and then wants the man to explode in her mouth and then she swallows it, then the woman is being submissive.

6. When a woman takes a man's member into his mouth, she will slightly let it enter and then she stops, starts to talk, then resumes, then stops, then answers her cell phone, then resumes, then stops again to text someone, then resumes, then will tell you, no CIM. then this woman is being dominating.
zingao is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 05:32 PM   #2
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 05:22 AM   #3
KayC_K
BANNED

User ID: 419243

Are you asking women or men?
KayC_K is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 07:35 AM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by zingao View Post
From a man's perspective:

1. When a woman arches her back and sticks her butt out during doggie, she is being submissive. (true or false)

2. When a woman gets in doggie and the moment the p goes into the Vagee, she moves forward and lays flat, stomach down on the bed, then she is being dominating. (true or false)

3. When a woman lays on her back and opens her leg wanting the man to lick and suck her golden spot, and while he is doing it, she opens her legs as wide as possible, the woman is being submissive. (true or false)

4. When a woman lays on her back and the man wants to lick her perineal area, and the woman arches her back and keeps her legs and thighs almost straight up, then the woman is being dominating. (true or false)

5. When a woman begins to swallow a man's member and she continually and vigorously will introduce it in and out of her mouth and throat, and then wants the man to explode in her mouth and then she swallows it, then the woman is being submissive.

6. When a woman takes a man's member into his mouth, she will slightly let it enter and then she stops, starts to talk, then resumes, then stops, then answers her cell phone, then resumes, then stops again to text someone, then resumes, then will tell you, no CIM. then this woman is being dominating.
1. true
2. true
3. true
4. true
5. true
6. true
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 08:01 AM   #5
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

"From a man's perspective"

1 through 5, yes. From my perspective that would be seen as submissive.

#6 - I would not label that as 'dominating' but preoccupied.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 12:42 PM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
"From a man's perspective"

1 through 5, yes. From my perspective that would be seen as submissive.

#6 - I would not label that as 'dominating' but preoccupied.
I'll split the difference with you.

how about passive-aggressive?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women