Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2011, 04:08 PM   #151
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by amusemeant View Post
Just like we chose forty years ago to tell a bunch of environmental scientists that they were crazy when they were talking about oil shortages and global warming and alternative fuel sources.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Hey moron, 40 years ago they were talking about the impending ice age and global cooling! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! The subject even made the covers of Time an Newsweek! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

A lot of the anti-capitalist commies are hiding in the environmental movement! I suppose you are going to tell us DDT is harmful! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 04:33 PM   #152
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Hey moron, 40 years ago they were talking about the impending ice age and global cooling! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! The subject even made the covers of Time an Newsweek! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

A lot of the anti-capitalist commies are hiding in the environmental movement! I suppose you are going to tell us DDT is harmful! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Hey this just in...your a loser.

HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 04:43 PM   #153
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
LOL you want to label me as unsympathetic now? I think you're just a little bit twisted mister. Of course I care about those guys who died. The ones on the platform should have been stopped by the ones in the cabin when they realized there was a problem with the BOP instead of telling them to go ahead because they were behind schedule. They did an amazing job evacuating that rig and 112 people were saved. Amazing. No issues from me there. It's a shame those guys died, but - they did choose that job, unfortunately. Just like we chose forty years ago to tell a bunch of environmental scientists that they were crazy when they were talking about oil shortages and global warming and alternative fuel sources. No one wants to let go of the current infrastructure until the exhaust it of all possible profits that can be gained from its use. That's why those guys had to die. That's what I believe.

Most of clients work in the oil gas and energy sectors. I don't blame them for wanting a job and I don't think bad things about any of them or any of you guys because we all have to work and we all need to get around and Texas is the worst place not to have a car.

You are misconstruing my thoughts and my opinions.

We need to work on some other ways to accomplish what we need if we want to survive and stop having our kids sent home in coffins over oil based disagreements.

It's not about blame.....it's about change.

"Have no fear for atomic energy, cuz none of it is gonna stop the time
How long shall they kill our prophets while we stand aside and look
Some say it's just a part of it we've go to fulfill the book..."

~ Bob Marley, "Redemption Song"
Truce! When I was in college, I spent a great deal of time in the oilfields - offshore and on land - and have had occasion to work in several American refineries. I also went when called to SW Asia following the First Gulf War and to Afghanistan for Enduring Freedom; so, I know men who died both in the oilfields and in war. So, you are preaching to the choir.

BTW, I do not believe in the current theory about Global Warming. Forty years ago they were predicting Global Cooling
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling. There was a mini Ice Age in the 14th Century that had been preceded by a long period of mild weather - millions died. The 18th Century was similarly plagued by cold, wet weather in the northern latitudes. Again, hundreds of thousands died from starvation and disease, but mankind is still here. "Shit happens" as they say. Ultimately, I agree that the U.S. needs to break its oil habit but for geopolitical reasons. JMO - no links.

P.S. I was typing while Marshall was posting. C'est la vie!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 04:45 PM   #154
amusemeant
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47607
My ECCIE Reviews

Lunatic fringe....I know you're out there.

By the twilight's last gleaming....

Off in the distance....

please keep away from me....

I mean I have some friends, even friends from this site, who are just a little off - doomsday theorists and post apocolyptic planners...but you are somethin else dude. I can't think of anywhere in the plan where you belong...I'm sorry but there is no room in the lifeboat for you mister. You're goin down with the ship.

Quote:

amusemeant is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 04:49 PM   #155
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Lunatic fringe....I know you're out there.

By the twilight's last gleaming....

Off in the distance....

please keep away from me....

I mean I have some friends, even friends from this site, who are just a little off - doomsday theorists and post apocolyptic planners...but you are somethin else dude. I can't think of anywhere in the plan where you belong...I'm sorry but there is no room in the lifeboat for you mister. You're goin down with the ship.

Fringe? Conservatism is MAINSTREAM.....get use to it or get out you cockroach! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 04:56 PM   #156
amusemeant
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Truce! When I was in college, I spent a great deal of time in the oilfields - offshore and on land - and have had occasion to work in several American refineries. I also went when called to SW Asia following the First Gulf War and to Afghanistan for Enduring Freedom; so, I know men who died both in the oilfields and in war. So, you are preaching to the choir.

BTW, I do not believe in the current theory about Global Warming. Forty years ago they were predicting Global Cooling
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling. There was a mini Ice Age in the 14th Century that had been preceded by a long period of mild weather - millions died. The 18th Century was similarly plagued by cold, wet weather in the northern latitudes. Again, hundreds of thousands died from starvation and disease, but mankind is still here. "Shit happens" as they say. Ultimately, I agree that the U.S. needs to break its oil habit but for geopolitical reasons. JMO - no links.

P.S. I was typing while Marshall was posting. C'est la vie!
Well I do believe that we have enough power with our manipulation of fossil fuels and chemicals to change our global climate. No one knows for sure what might happen. We could get hit by a meteor and sent into an ice age regardless of what damage we have been doing to heat the planet. That's not something anyone can really predict.

We are now experiencing mass extinctions which is a good indicator that change is going to happen in our living environment. I'm not an expert. I probably read and watch some of the same science shows that you do based on your comments about the little ice ages because I watched that show too.

Like I said, bottom line, we probably agree on way more stuff than we disagree on. The space between is filled with propaganda from both sides and personal feelings. It's all good truce!!!
Old 07-17-2011, 04:57 PM   #157
amusemeant
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Nah you're wrong Jesus is gonna come and all you guys are gonna get beamed up. We won't have to listen to you anymore then.

Quote:
Fringe? Conservatism is MAINSTREAM.....get use to it or get out you cockroach! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 07-17-2011, 05:22 PM   #158
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Fuck you!
Marshall implied that because a lady is in this profession , she is to stupid to have a POV. You as much as called Leah stupid when you you told her to consult others to learn her trade properly. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I do know only Lauren truly knows why she left. However, I B, there's no way I can't stretch telling a provider to consult others to learn the trade properly into calling her stupid. If Leah was new to the profession that's actually good advice. There's more to the profession than simply fucking and sucking. If Leah's been around quite a while, that changes it into the context of the conversation.

Now back to your regularly scheduled petty bickering.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #159
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well I do believe that we have enough power with our manipulation of fossil fuels and chemicals to change our global climate. No one knows for sure what might happen. We could get hit by a meteor and sent into an ice age regardless of what damage we have been doing to heat the planet. That's not something anyone can really predict.

We are now experiencing mass extinctions which is a good indicator that change is going to happen in our living environment. I'm not an expert. I probably read and watch some of the same science shows that you do based on your comments about the little ice ages because I watched that show too.

Like I said, bottom line, we probably agree on way more stuff than we disagree on. The space between is filled with propaganda from both sides and personal feelings. It's all good truce!!!
Yes. And the 18th Century event led to Marie's purported "Let them eat cake" statement. Scholars are highly skeptical of the phrase, and suggest that if she did say it, she did so out of ignorance because she was so insulated from how dire conditions were for her subjects.

There’s also a 6th century event. Keys, David. Catastrophe. An Investigation into the Origins of Modern Civilization. New York: Ballantine Books. 2000, p. 368.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #160
surcher
Valued Poster

Quote:
A lot of the anti-capitalist commies are hiding in the environmental movement! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
You're a conspiracy theorist conservative. Those are far from mainstream.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:36 PM   #161
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surcher View Post

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I do know only Lauren truly knows why she left. However, I B, there's no way I can't stretch telling a provider to consult others to learn the trade properly into calling her stupid. If Leah was new to the profession that's actually good advice. There's more to the profession than simply fucking and sucking. If Leah's been around quite a while, that changes it into the context of the conversation.

[/size]
You are right Surcher. You do not have a dog in that fight, and I know more about Lauren than you might suspect; hence, your comment was totally uncalled for - and totally petty.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:05 PM   #162
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

yup, theres oil in the ground for a reason, and people we're smart enough to figure out how to use it for a reason.so lets use it.Ill take the planet burning up from global warming over living amongst BAM BAM CARE!!
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:08 PM   #163
surcher
Valued Poster

Quote:
[/B]
You are right Surcher. You do not have a dog in that fight, and I know more about Lauren than you might suspect; hence, your comment was totally uncalled for - and totally petty.[/QUOTE]

My comment was straight and to the point. I don't care how well you know Lauren, regardless of your statement, ONLY she knows the reasons why she left and she isn't here to tell us. The moment you posted it in here my replying to it and stating a fact, whether you like it or not, is my prerogative as a member of this board. What made it uncalled for and petty, it's simplistic truth??That wasn't even the meat of my post, this was..

I B, there's no way I can't stretch telling a provider to consult others to learn the trade properly into calling her stupid. If Leah was new to the profession that's actually good advice. There's more to the profession than simply fucking and sucking. If Leah's been around quite a while, that changes it into the context of the conversation.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:17 PM   #164
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surcher View Post
I B, there's no way I can't stretch telling a provider to consult others to learn the trade properly into calling her stupid. If Leah was new to the profession that's actually good advice. There's more to the profession than simply fucking and sucking. If Leah's been around quite a while, that changes it into the context of the conversation.
Doubt if you will, but if you were to you read the many, many posts by WTF towards Lauren in those days before she quit, you will see that his remarks are sarcastic and insincere. Sarcasm and ridicule are the context of his posts.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:18 PM   #165
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

You are right Surcher. You do not have a dog in that fight, and I know more about Lauren than you might suspect; hence, your comment was totally uncalled for - and totally petty.[/quote]

I had a dog in the fight....Leah and I are friendly if not friends via pm. That lady knows the real deal and does not post a bunch of self promoting caca. There is no way in hell she thought I meant anything insulting to her. The insult was Lauren giving Leah advice on a question that Leah did not even ask about.

Furthermore, If Lauren left because she did not like my posts, it would be no different than if I left because I did not like yours. My choice. You post what you want , when ya want. I can either respond, ignore , cry or leave. You have no control over how I respond. I had no control over how Lauren responded. I do not have that kind of power. She will be back, she just threw her usual hissy fit for attention, glad to see you are still giving it to her.

Oh and for the record, I never insulted Lauren about her profession like you and Marshall have with amusement. That was the lone issue I had. Insulting the very women's profession that you log on here to enjoy. Mr Giz got it and I respect him for it, you two clowns are clueless.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women