Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2020, 08:37 PM   #16
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX792P View Post
Parker College is on Walnut Hill, not Northwest Highway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
That's the first thing I thought too....
first thing I thought of, was how ironic that Parker College helped run the Spas off of Walnut Hill because they weren't practicing "social distance", and now Parker College doesn't have any students on campus, LOL
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 10:32 PM   #17
Mattc00
Lifetime Premium Access

Just a thought but has anyone tried to call and see if anyone answers the phone??
Mattc00 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 10:45 PM   #18
Billogoods
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

You know, this could really be a good thang...other than the not dying part. These owners got the geetus to upgrade. Now, they got the time. AMPs might be whole 'nother experience when reopened.

Fresh paint. New bedding and linens. Disco balls. Suites with TS in every room. Mini-bars. Maybe even lava lamps and a new golden power-salute kitty for the lobby.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 11:10 PM   #19
Quiz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

I'd love some mirrors on the ceiling

(...pink champagne on ice)
Quiz is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 11:10 PM   #20
Quiz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

edit: double post
Quiz is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 09:02 AM   #21
oeb11
Valued Poster

You can check-in, but you can never leave...
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 09:31 AM   #22
bennie
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Did you say golden something?
bennie is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 01:43 PM   #23
purplezub
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

Yes, it looks like the building received a fresh coat of paint on the outside. Not sure if any upgrades / remodeling has happened on the inside.

I did drive by about a week and half ago and the building looks very different from before.
purplezub is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 05:10 PM   #24
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiz View Post
I'd love some mirrors on the ceiling

(...pink champagne on ice)
I mean, we ARE here of our own device.

(The fact that only one person responded to this breaks my heart)
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 06:00 PM   #25
Mew
Gaining Momentum

Correct this is nothing more than a simple remodel. While running a few errands yesterday I passed through the area and it does appear to be freshened up a bit. Although the complex didn’t seem in too bad of a shape in the first place. Certainly not as beat down as other shops. Credit to the owners for taking this time of hiatus to make any necessary adjustments for the overall improvement of their business. Perhaps adding a gate would be a wise idea to consider also.

Creating a karaoke bar type of setting with private VIP rooms would be really interesting to see. This way one could get to know several of the ladies on a more personal level. It wouldn’t be too feasible of an option considering alcohol would more than likely have to be involved but a similar kind of system could work. Maybe one in which Korean coffee and tea are used to socialize instead of something more traditional like Soju. This business type of module is widely contributing to Korea’s ever growing economy and in places like LA it is certainly working and reaping benefits.

Korea has a very wide scale of clientele which ranges from an average businessman all the way up to high ranking business executives and government officials that socialize in settings such as these after a long day of work. It is simply considered a typical norm hence why the industry there is still going strong. I should point out that gentlemen/strip clubs are non existent in Korea so men resort to a similar kind of ambiance for entertainment to kill away time and money.

Here are a few main reasons why women choose to work in the industry. Younger girls do it in order to finance and pay their way through schooling which can get very expensive. Others to support their families as they have very limited options in an already overcrowded work field. Lastly a few select women choose to live a certain lifestyle full of luxuries that would otherwise be unobtainable by working a typical job. The margins of income that can be generated are immense for these girls to resist. Whatever the reason for being associated may be I strongly believe the working women still deserve the proper respect. Not just seen as a pure object of pleasure and satisfaction.

Looking at the broader picture this industry will never go away regardless of any efforts made to abolish it or to slow it down. It is best to simply regulate it and decriminalize it in order to create a safe environment for everyone involved including the women working. However things such as the involvement of underage girls and trafficking should still be solidly punished. What the general public fails to see and realize is that most women working in the industry are involved voluntarily. Yellow journalism certainly plays a large part in blinding people of this reality.

Here is an old interesting article which depicts and adds to the facts I mentioned

https://www.forbes.com/sites/elainer.../#f915b862f177
Mew is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 06:55 PM   #26
jmeoffe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

You need a fucking life pal. The girls aren't here to get to know you. They are here for money. Once they are done you're forgotten. Its not a hostess club.
jmeoffe is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 08:47 PM   #27
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeoffe View Post
You need a fucking life pal. The girls aren't here to get to know you. They are here for money. Once they are done you're forgotten. Its not a hostess club.
Part 1. Absolutely
Part 2. Not always
Part 3. It sort of is. With great perks.
Part 4. Replying to this indicates I need to get a life too
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 09:34 PM   #28
Let's Go!
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I called Good Times, yesterday and the phone just rang off the wall.
Let's Go! is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 09:48 PM   #29
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
I mean, we ARE here of our own device.

(The fact that only one person responded to this breaks my heart)
everyone in Vietnam, under 60, knows "Hotel California" word-for-word.. "Careless Whisper" as well, by the way.

I wish bia ôm places existed in the US.. I don't know if they exist anywhere outside of Vietnam.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 11:18 PM   #30
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

i just cant believe amp die in the hand of coronavirus ....
TX_hammer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women