Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2021, 10:53 AM   #31
oldphone14
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch760 View Post
The hobby is dead man unless you want to run the risk of getting a felony conviction on your record and working at McDonalds for the rest of your life.

Don't go anymore ever. If you are in an AMP or Studio that gets raided while you are there and money is present and you have your dick out you're going to prison. As for reviews yes you are incriminating yourself not even sure why that's a question in your mind. If they can tie your handle to you, you just admitted to committing a felony.

His opinion will be hobby at your own risk now. The law as it is written is air tight you pay for sex you just broke the law.
True, but just keep in mind "admitting to committing a felony" is just probable cause, they still need evidence of a felony act. People say they do things all the time, just saying it wont get you in trouble. To convict they need proof.

This doesn't detract from what he said, just adding on...
oldphone14 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 10:54 AM   #32
twitch760
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastoff87 View Post
Agree. Op-sec is of the utmost importance now.

Oh now we're worried about Op-sec on this board? I've been saying for nearly a year that the reviews need to be toned way the hell down. Now it will be so by necessity due to the new law. Any reviews here will be admitting to a felony after Sep 1st. If the DA can tie your handle here to you the person you are going to prison and we all signed up here with an email address.
twitch760 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 10:56 AM   #33
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
It's not a simple left / right issue. This was a bipartisan bill.
Exactly my point.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 10:59 AM   #34
oldphone14
Premium Access

Quote:
LOL so all Democrats are Communists? The bill had bipartisan support man which by your logic means that Republicans are also Communists.
Not sure how communism fits here, I think this is all from typical virtue signaling Christians in Texas...

USSR couldnt stomp it out so they tolerated it...though not openly. It was illegal, in Tsarist Russia it was regulated and open. Ideologically it doesn't fit in the communist narrative. But, you know, good luck getting rid of prostitution!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosti...e_Soviet_Union

It was actually the Fascists Nazis who kept it organized and safe, despite calling it "degenerate"
https://www.jstor.org/stable/3704552

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German...n_World_War_II

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosti...e_Soviet_Union
oldphone14 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 11:22 AM   #35
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
The hobby is dead man unless you want to run the risk of getting a felony conviction on your record and working at McDonalds for the rest of your life.

Don't go anymore ever. If you are in an AMP or Studio that gets raided while you are there and money is present and you have your dick out you're going to prison. As for reviews yes you are incriminating yourself not even sure why that's a question in your mind. If they can tie your handle to you, you just admitted to committing a felony.

His opinion will be hobby at your own risk now. The law as it is written is air tight you pay for sex you just broke the law.
I’ll wait until I hear what he has to say. I’ve been in the habit of not including in my Eccie reviews any gifts I may have given (I’ve not been as disciplined in that regard on OH2, but have no problem dropping that from my reviews). I haven’t been to a studio or AMP in years, so not worried of being caught in those scenes, either.

The hobby has never been about risk avoidance (you can only do that by eliminating the activity altogether), but risk mitigation. I don’t see the hobby as being “dead”, but I could see it as being severely curtailed, maybe much more so than the damage caused by FOSTA/SESTA and all the state laws that have followed.

I will follow the more careful route, just as I did after all the other “anti-trafficking” laws were enacted, at least until I see how this plays out. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, as they say.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 11:37 AM   #36
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlanecc View Post
Blah blah blah "bible thumpers." The bill was written by a lefty. Also, the "bible thumpers" have been around in Texas forever (and losing influence with every passing year) -- why are AMPs in trouble *now*?

It's because of the media lie that AMPs are trafficking humans, a lie that has been introduced into public consciousness the past few years. The average citizen now believes that girls like ShaSha were kidnapped and forced into having sex for pay and wouldn't be sucking dick otherwise, lol. The bill has bipartisan support -- *of course* it would, as who would be against stopping "human trafficking"?

The lie is the source of the problem. And if you must make it political, figure out which side has much more control of the media and big tech to spread the "human trafficking" lie.
Very very well said......
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 12:31 PM   #37
atanion
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

I don't see how the reviews here can be used to prosecute. I would never admit to a cop that I wrote anything posted here under this handle.
atanion is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 12:52 PM   #38
blastoff87
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Oh now we're worried about Op-sec on this board? I've been saying for nearly a year that the reviews need to be toned way the hell down. Now it will be so by necessity due to the new law. Any reviews here will be admitting to a felony after Sep 1st. If the DA can tie your handle here to you the person you are going to prison and we all signed up here with an email address.
In my defense, I've never posted a review. This board is more than one person.
blastoff87 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 12:53 PM   #39
blastoff87
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atanion View Post
I don't see how the reviews here can be used to prosecute. I would never admit to a cop that I wrote anything posted here under this handle.
If they subpoena the site the PD *could* tie emails to user handles. If your email address is tied to your personal identity in any obvious way, then a review could be used as evidence against you.

Unlikely scenario though.
Old 07-08-2021, 01:01 PM   #40
atanion
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
If they subpoena the site the PD *could* tie emails to user handles. If your email address is tied to your personal identity in any obvious way, then a review could be used as evidence against you.

I use a burner email with no link to my identity.

But, let's say they did tie this handle's posts to my identity. I would deny that I wrote anything on this site.

Let's take it further. Say they could somehow magically prove that I wrote everything posted under this handle. I would say I made it all up.

Writing fiction isn't a felony.
atanion is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 01:07 PM   #41
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

The whole review thing is one reason I’m interested in SJ’s take on this new law. If the only impact on johns is a class c misdemeanor becomes a felony, I can manage that risk. If there are other little nuggets in there, though, I might be a little more concerned.

I sure as hell wouldn’t be picking up street walkers after 9/1, not that I’ve done that in several decades.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 01:29 PM   #42
Big Ed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

From reading the law more closely it seems like they include the felony section in two different areas so the law sort of conflicts itself. I doubt this is a get out of jail free card though. It seems like another part of the law states how with your first felony offense you can go to some sort of counseling and pay some big fee and have the offense forgiven. So it's not exactly one strike you're out I guess in the law poorly written enough I'm not sure if it will survive scrutiny? Since I have no legal experience I don't think I interpretation matters a lot though.
Big Ed is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 01:45 PM   #43
blastoff87
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ed View Post
From reading the law more closely it seems like they include the felony section in two different areas so the law sort of conflicts itself. I doubt this is a get out of jail free card though. It seems like another part of the law states how with your first felony offense you can go to some sort of counseling and pay some big fee and have the offense forgiven. So it's not exactly one strike you're out I guess in the law poorly written enough I'm not sure if it will survive scrutiny? Since I have no legal experience I don't think I interpretation matters a lot though.
Thank you for pointing that out. I did not catch the section of bill that went over the deferred adjudication / counseling program. I pasted it here so everyone case see it.

This is the URL to the bill (again): https://legiscan.com/TX/text/HB1540/2021

CHAPTER 169. FIRST OFFENDER SOLICITATION OF PROSTITUTION
PREVENTION PROGRAM
SECTION 46. Section 169.001, Health and Safety Code, is
amended to read as follows:
Sec. 169.001. FIRST OFFENDER SOLICITATION OF PROSTITUTION
PREVENTION PROGRAM; PROCEDURES FOR CERTAIN DEFENDANTS. (a) In
this chapter, "first offender solicitation of prostitution
prevention program" means a program that has the following
essential characteristics:
(1) the integration of services in the processing of
cases in the judicial system;
(2) the use of a nonadversarial approach involving
prosecutors and defense attorneys to promote public safety, to
reduce the demand for the commercial sex trade and trafficking of
persons by educating offenders, and to protect the due process
rights of program participants;
(3) early identification and prompt placement of
eligible participants in the program;
(4) access to information, counseling, and services
relating to sex addiction, sexually transmitted diseases, mental
health, and substance abuse;
(5) a coordinated strategy to govern program responses
to participant compliance;
(6) monitoring and evaluation of program goals and
effectiveness;
(7) continuing interdisciplinary education to promote
effective program planning, implementation, and operations; and
(8) development of partnerships with public agencies
and community organizations.
(b) If a defendant successfully completes a first offender
solicitation of prostitution prevention program, regardless of
whether the defendant was convicted of the offense for which the
defendant entered the program or whether the court deferred further
proceedings without entering an adjudication of guilt, after notice
to the state and a hearing on whether the defendant is otherwise
entitled to the petition, including whether the required time
period has elapsed, and whether issuance of the order is in the best
interest of justice, the court shall enter an order of
nondisclosure of criminal history record information under
Subchapter E-1, Chapter 411, Government Code, as if the defendant
had received a discharge and dismissal under Article 42A.111, Code
of Criminal Procedure, with respect to all records and files
related to the defendant's arrest for the offense for which the
defendant entered the program if the defendant:
(1) has not been previously convicted of a felony
offense; and
(2) is not convicted of any other felony offense
before the second anniversary of the defendant's successful
completion of the program.
Old 07-08-2021, 02:03 PM   #44
twitch760
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atanion View Post
I use a burner email with no link to my identity.

But, let's say they did tie this handle's posts to my identity. I would deny that I wrote anything on this site.

Let's take it further. Say they could somehow magically prove that I wrote everything posted under this handle. I would say I made it all up.

Writing fiction isn't a felony.

Just never login to check that email account and you should be fine or they can trace the IP address back to you and you're toast. As for the "Writing fiction isn't a felony." your real plan should be never to give the DA a single shred of evidence.
Old 07-08-2021, 02:07 PM   #45
twitch760
Valued Poster

Quote:

That all depends on just how much of a hardon the DA has got to see you go to prison. If they've got the time and the resources they can definitely do it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women