Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160189
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2018, 02:33 PM   #226
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
So you think I am against all Trump decisions?

*A possible deal on DACA*
*Laws to encourage women in STEM*
*Scrapping the TPP*
*A $1 trillion infrastructure plan*
*Guaranteed paid leave*
*Bombing the Syrian government*
*Suspending the federal debt ceiling and funding the government for three months in Hurricane Harvey aid package*

Can you say you agree with all of those? Trump and I do.
Great... now show me the eccie posts where you defended Trump on each of those issues.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 02:58 PM   #227
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Great... now show me the eccie posts where you defended Trump on each of those issues.
That is not what I said is it? You said I disagreed with everything he did. If you look at those items you will see they are pretty much typical liberal issues, so I bet you are not in agreement with most of them.

One could say I agreed with all of them in this thread LOL!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 03:17 PM   #228
lustylad
BANNED

Thanks for making my point. So you can't find a single eccie post where you defended Trump on 7 issues you claim to care about. You are reflexively anti-Trump, even when he tries to resolve problems you say you want to fix. You'd rather wait for a dimotard to garner all the credit. You won't grudgingly give him a "win" on anything.

Where did you cut and paste that list from, anyway?
Old 08-13-2018, 05:46 PM   #229
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for making my point. So you can't find a single eccie post where you defended Trump on 7 issues you claim to care about. You are reflexively anti-Trump, even when he tries to resolve problems you say you want to fix. You'd rather wait for a dimotard to garner all the credit. You won't grudgingly give him a "win" on anything.

Where did you cut and paste that list from, anyway?

There is no denying I am anti-Trump. The things bad about him outweigh the good about him in my opinion. That is not the point. Instead of wanting proof I supported it you should be looking for where I was against it. Have you posted about everything you agree or disagree with him on? I never said I cared about them I just said I agree with him on them.I just listed 7 wins. The same could be said of you and Obama or Hillary can you find where you supported either of them?

As for where my list come from, if you are as smart as you claim you could find it in about 3 seconds.

By the way I noticed your Syntax has changed in the last week. Is someone editing your post? The "holier-than-thou" smirk does not look good on you.
Old 08-13-2018, 05:58 PM   #230
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default CNN says ...

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 06:29 PM   #231
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
HAHAHA! I do not know how much more that could be out of context.

Example do you think the unemployment was 9.4 when Trump took over? Do you think the deficit was 936 billion in 2016? You are always trying to scam someone LOL! Those numbers reflect what Obama and Trump were handed. Lets see what Trumps final numbers look like.
Old 08-13-2018, 06:31 PM   #232
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

CNN says ...

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 07:31 PM   #233
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
There is no denying I am (reflexively) anti-Trump... Have you posted about everything you agree or disagree with him on?
I'm not pro-Trump. I'm anti-anti-Trump hysteria-mongering. If you weren't so fucking blind you would notice I just posted 5 times in this thread citing examples of how/where Trump's protectionist tariffs are backfiring on him.

Quote:
As for where my list come from, if you are as smart as you claim you could find it in about 3 seconds.
I don't care enough to look. I just wanted you to admit it's not your list. You just undermined whatever point you were trying to make with it.

Quote:
The "holier-than-thou" smirk does not look good on you.
Is this thread about religion? No. And if you mean "smarter-than-thou" you're wrong again. I can't be expected to hide the fact that you know next to nothing about economics. But I'm smart enough to know what I don't know. There are certain niches where your knowledge and experience vastly exceed mine. Homosexuality, for instance. Or how to empty an overflowing port-o-john in a trailer park. I am humble and honest enough to defer to you in such areas.
Old 08-14-2018, 07:03 AM   #234
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I'm not pro-Trump. I'm anti-anti-Trump hysteria-mongering. If you weren't so fucking blind you would notice I just posted 5 times in this thread citing examples of how/where Trump's protectionist tariffs are backfiring on him.

I don't care enough to look. I just wanted you to admit it's not your list. You just undermined whatever point you were trying to make with it.

Is this thread about religion? No. And if you mean "smarter-than-thou" you're wrong again. I can't be expected to hide the fact that you know next to nothing about economics. But I'm smart enough to know what I don't know. There are certain niches where your knowledge and experience vastly exceed mine. Homosexuality, for instance. Or how to empty an overflowing port-o-john in a trailer park. I am humble and honest enough to defer to you in such areas.
And don't forget his vast experience WKing for Lube Wide Ass !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:48 PM   #235
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

I did not say you have never, I asked if you posted about everything he done good or bad. A usual you did not give a direct reply

Again you are diverting what it was about. You were not trying to do anything beside act like you are superior. Yes I did google search to find things I agreed with him on. I guess you follow him 24-7 I only comment on a few of the issues. And remember how all the news is fake, where else would I learn about what all he has done.

Is this thread about religion? You do not have to religious to be hypocritically pious No. And if you mean "smarter-than-thou" you're wrong again. I can't be expected to hide the fact that you know next to nothing about economics. But I'm smart enough to know what I don't know. There are certain niches where your knowledge and experience vastly exceed mine. Homosexuality, for instance. Or how to empty an overflowing port-o-john in a trailer park. I am humble and honest enough to defer to you in such areas.
I agreed with you about the economic issue and you say I know nothing. What does that make you? And if being smart means I have to defend myself by calling folks gay then I would rather be dumb LOL. I live in a prominent area of the country and you live in a poverty stricken area. There is only 30 trailer parks here most of them are RV's and rows of them in your area like 341 all mobile homes listed in your town LOL Maybe you should not be so lazy when researching things
Old 08-15-2018, 09:51 PM   #236
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Speaking of the 2nd quarter ...

... does anyone know how the Clinton Foundation is doing this year?
Haven't heard. I think Haiti should file suit against them though.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 07:09 AM   #237
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Ditto Speed Racer. There's a lot of truth in what you wrote Jackie. Dropping the federal corporate tax rate to 21% was incredibly important. Formerly we had the highest corporate tax rate in the developed world. Now we're competitive. Also Trump has done a much better job than his predecessors at rationalizing federal regulation. This too boosted the economy.

The question is what comes next. Trade wars could nuke the good he's done so far. The federal debt is another concern. Trump's business experience taught him he could go deep into debt and come out just fine as long as he stiffed his bondholders and banks. The trillion dollar federal budget deficit he's planning for 2019 is not a good sign. To be fair, with these huge deficits he's planning, he's continuing a trend started by his predecessors, George W. Bush and Barrack Obama. They were as guilty as he is.

Btw, don't expect him to make any significant cuts to entitlements. He has already said he won't. Instead expect entitlements and subsidies to go up.

GDP growth in Venzuela was pretty good for the first 15 years under Chavez before it cratered. Trump won't repeat this, because he's not as crazy as Chavez and because he won't be in office as long. But two quarters, or two years of excellent GDP growth do not make a legacy. Hopefully he'll abandon his trade wars and pivot like Bill Clinton and balance the budget later on. Don't hold your breath though.
Did not abandon his trade war....didn't come close to balancing the budget. Unless 8 trillion more debt in 4 years is now considered good by Trump lovers!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 08:03 AM   #238
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Poofter is really jacked up today. Spamming the forum with old threads. Why would a senior citizen waste his time.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 08:28 AM   #239
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Poofter is really jacked up today. Spamming the forum with old threads. Why would a senior citizen waste his time.
Some bets and shit talking do not age to well now do they bambam, I suspect your "Trump will be reinstated as President" will be revisited at some point.

But I do understand how you and lusty would not want to revisit this nonsense you two posted
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 10:58 AM   #240
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Did not abandon his trade war....didn't come close to balancing the budget. Unless 8 trillion more debt in 4 years is now considered good by Trump lovers!
As far as blowing out the deficit, Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are making Ryan, McConnell and Trump look like pikers, during the two years they controlled our federal government. Biden et al added $1.9 trillion to the national debt with the American Rescue Plan, while Larry Summers, other economists, and Republican leaders were telling them it was nuts. And so what have we got now? High inflation in goods and services that's outrunning inflation in wages. The working man is losing ground. If not for Sinema and Manchin we'd be even more fucked.

But yes, you can't blame inflation entirely on the American Rescue Plan. It was just one of a number of factors. Like supply chain glitches and higher prices caused by the tariffs. Tariffs that Biden could remove with a stroke of his pen. But he hasn't, at least yet.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women