Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
{vb:debugvardump}
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2018, 04:56 PM   #1
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default Shout out to da foooking eccie ladies!

Look here ladays, most women here love Shine, my inbox is always full with women telling me how much I make this site more enjoyable. I had a sesh last night with a beautiful queen and as I released my hustling tension into da foooking condom and she gently held Shines shoulders, stroking my head, whispering sweet nothings into my ear and lovingly kissing me I thought I can put a man on Mars tomorrow. It's nothing like dat sweet pus. If women ever figure out the power of dat pus they would rule the world. So eccas Shine don't have the most money out of all these other dudes, but a sesh with shine is like none other because with shine, I truly appreciate and respect you'll. Shout out to my main homie pxo! Treyway! Oh, and that beautiful woman I had an overnight with that cooked me some chitterlings, collard greens, hogmaws and corn bread, Lord I love you so. Sincerely Shine. Toodlez....
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 08:15 PM   #2
Guest020719
Account Disabled

I have money but if you do me for free I will offer up a "Thank you ma'am" upon completion.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 08:46 PM   #3
DesertRunner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I wanna know who cooked the collards n cornbread...
DesertRunner is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 01:40 PM   #4
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I really wish I knew your real name, because I know one day you are going to go bat shit crazy and do some crazy ass shit and totally make the local (maybe even national) news and its going to suck, because it will be you, but I won't know it's you, so I'll never know how right I was and I'll never get to jump up from the couch and say "hey, I know him, that's the shinepro freak from eccie"
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 03:05 PM   #5
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
I really wish I knew your real name, because I know one day you are going to go bat shit crazy and do some crazy ass shit and totally make the local (maybe even national) news and its going to suck, because it will be you, but I won't know it's you, so I'll never know how right I was and I'll never get to jump up from the couch and say "hey, I know him, that's the shinepro freak from eccie"
why the hate BW? just cause the OP offered you and BD good advice?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 03:08 PM   #6
shinepro
BANNED

Brooko wildo, it foooking amazes me how great your personality is. You seem like a great, interesting individual. Shine is also extremely impressed with how great your incall looks through the pictures. Very impressive. Keep up the good work! Toodlez....
Old 08-15-2018, 03:19 PM   #7
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I want to party with this dude^^...we obviously come from 2 different upbringings but I bet a night at the strip club would be a good foooking time...haha
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 03:21 PM   #8
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No hate pxmcc, I just enjoy giving him a hard time.

Yes, I think he's odd and in love with his self but, I think I'm odd and I'm pretty much in love with myself as well.

In my world, if I can't crack jokes with you, I probably won't associate with you for long. I've never been known for my serious nature.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:45 PM   #9
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
No hate pxmcc, I just enjoy giving him a hard time.

Yes, I think he's odd and in love with his self but, I think I'm odd and I'm pretty much in love with myself as well.

In my world, if I can't crack jokes with you, I probably won't associate with you for long. I've never been known for my serious nature.
the humor part went over my head. my understanding, based on the word of several providers i know who've seen him, is that the RW shine is a righteous dude, and therefore no more likely to end up in the news than any one of us..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 04:12 PM   #10
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No worries, it's hard to convey humor through text sometimes.
Old 08-15-2018, 08:26 PM   #11
shinepro
BANNED

Quote:
No worries, it's hard to convey humor through text sometimes.
In all foooking honesty brooko wildo you are kinda my ecca crush. Maybe it's you're plush accommodations. Shine is used to extremely plush, clean accommodations. I think that would be a great way for you to experience the greatness of Shine up close. We'll see. Toodlez....
Old 08-16-2018, 06:25 AM   #12
pxmcc
BANNED

shine ur gs must be hookin a brotha up. cause i know u aint doin no qvs or hhs, an those ovanights are more than i put for my down payment on my condo. (FHA rox btw.)
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 09:52 AM   #13
shinepro
BANNED

My foooking ovanights normally run about 800-1000, which is pricey. I've only done about 5 or so pxo. I never do 15 or 30 minutes. Waste of time to me..they look out for me from time to time so I can get what I like but I do alot for them mofos so they sort of owe me. I enjoy overnights honestly more than any other session. If I was rich I'd have a different provider every night. Toodlez..
Old 08-16-2018, 01:36 PM   #14
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
My foooking ovanights normally run about 800-1000, which is pricey. I've only done about 5 or so pxo. I never do 15 or 30 minutes. Waste of time to me..they look out for me from time to time so I can get what I like but I do alot for them mofos so they sort of owe me. I enjoy overnights honestly more than any other session. If I was rich I'd have a different provider every night. Toodlez..
shine i'm neither rich nor a g, but i've been on a 1-a-day diet for like 3 months straight. lotsa hhs and utrs tho. no ovanights for me. i was fixin to tell you a funny story of an accidental ovanite in private tabs, but noticed you don't have PA. write a dang review, playa..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 03:40 PM   #15
shinepro
BANNED

Yeah pxo, I need to. I got like 6 on da foooking shelf. I just got some real cool homies I hang wid that got money, so I do all kinds of like gopher shidd for them which pretty much occupies all my days, because it's like 5 of them. I'll prob write a review this weekend. Plus I have a little business I dabble with. I try to keep myself flexible because of some real world shidd going on with my family. I do alright. I just save my money because I get paid by these dudes and they normally pick up the tab when we hang. I'm a a cool cat and good things happen to good people and they are returning the favor because I was there for many of them were in a bad spot. I'm a nice dude and I treat people well and good normally comes my way. So yeah these g's really look out for me. Toodlez sir....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women