Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2018, 09:22 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It’s impossible to debate any subject when facts and truth are ignored.

And you and garkhal are ignoring both.
You wrongfully assume you post "facts" or "truth"!

That's an explanation for why you voted for HillariousNoMore!

It's also a proper definition for dumbass!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 10:58 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You wrongfully assume you post "facts" or "truth"! And you wrongfully assume you know the difference.

That's an explanation for why you voted for HillariousNoMore! So did most of the Americans who voted in the election.

It's also a proper definition for dumbass!
Where might one find that "proper" definition?

Perhaps somewhere in Clarksville???

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 11:00 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

For whom did the South and Central Americans vote?

Oh, and from an academic and scholarly point of view I'm so far ahead of the likes of you in distinguishing between untruth and truth even if you had the years left you'd never catch up!

You're just a stupid, worthless loudmouth with a keyboard!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 12:58 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
For whom did the South and Central Americans vote?

Oh, and from an academic and scholarly point of view I'm so far ahead of the likes of you in distinguishing between untruth and truth even if you had the years left you'd never catch up!

You're just a stupid, worthless loudmouth with a keyboard!
You don't know that.

I could be using voice recognition.

And I'm pleased - once again - to see you jacking off on your "resume." I remember back before I was in Buster Browns ... you were there building the Longhorn Dam, right?

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 01:52 PM   #20
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Well, it's like states which let illegal aliens run for office.. HOW THE FUCK can someone run and hold a political office, when they can't even (Legally at least) Vote??
You must be talking about Ted Cruz LOL!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 02:27 PM   #21
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

well since this threads about governors the one for New York had some choice word for his people New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo may have just handed Republicans a ready-made campaign ad for his rumored 2020 presidential bid – by declaring Wednesday that America “was never that great.”

The Democratic star made the seemingly offhand remark as part of his rebuke of President Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan during a bill-signing in New York. But the line drew gasps from the crowd.

“We’re not going to make America great again. It was never that great,” Cuomo said, to an awkward blend of gasps and chuckles.

“We have not reached greatness, we will reach greatness when every American is fully engaged, we will reach greatness when discrimination and stereotyping against women, 51 percent of our population, is gone and every woman’s full potential is realized and unleashed and every woman is making her full contribution,” he said.

But the "never that great" line tore through social media in a New York minute, as journalists and his political rivals seized on the remark.

Aaron Blake

@AaronBlake
"Andrew Cuomo: America was never that great" doesn't seem like a great slogan, but what do I know?

1:15 PM - Aug 15, 2018
See Aaron Blake's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Shane Goldmacher

@ShaneGoldmacher
Cuomo, in his 2010 announcement video for governor: "Together, we can make New York great again." https://www.syracuse.com/news/index....uomo_anno.html

Shane Goldmacher

@ShaneGoldmacher
Cuomo on #MAGA: "We are not going to make America great America. It was never that great....We have not reached greatness."

1:22 PM - Aug 15, 2018
31 people are talking about this
Republican gubernatorial candidate Marc Molinaro said America, “with its imperfections, has always been great” and called on Cuomo to apologize.

“This governor is so determined to distract voters from his failed policies and corrupted administration that he’s willing to dismiss the steady, determined march of the American people, making and remaking the greatness of America. Mr. Cuomo owes the nation an apology,” he said in a statement. “He should be ashamed of himself."

Cuomo for months has been positioning himself as one of the biggest gubernatorial foes of the Trump White House. He also is facing a primary challenge from the left from actress and activist Cynthia Nixon.

Nixon has made a number of controversial statements, including calling Immigration and Customs Enforcement a terrorist organization, and has claimed Cuomo is shifting to the left in response.

'SEX AND THE CITY' STAR CYNTHIA NIXON BOASTS CUOMO BEING DRAGGED TO THE LEFT BY 'THE CYNTHIA EFFECT'

“It’s called The Cynthia Effect,” Nixon said in a speech in May. “Since I got in the race, Cuomo has moved left not only on marijuana, but climate change, teacher evaluations, restoring voting rights and banning plastic bags.”

But it remains to be seen whether Cuomo's stances in the New York race could come back to haunt a 2020 bid. Earlier this week while addressing New York Republicans, Trump dared Cuomo to run against him.

“Please do it. Please,” the president said in Utica, adding that “anybody that runs against Trump suffers.”

Fox News’ Barnini Chakraborty co

if you need a link there is a book called computers for dummies

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...hat-great.html
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 04:17 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
well since this threads about governors the one for New York had some choice word for his people New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo may have just handed Republicans a ready-made campaign ad for his rumored 2020 presidential bid – by declaring Wednesday that America “was never that great.”

The Democratic star made the seemingly offhand remark as part of his rebuke of President Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan during a bill-signing in New York. But the line drew gasps from the crowd.

“We’re not going to make America great again. It was never that great,” Cuomo said, to an awkward blend of gasps and chuckles.

“We have not reached greatness, we will reach greatness when every American is fully engaged, we will reach greatness when discrimination and stereotyping against women, 51 percent of our population, is gone and every woman’s full potential is realized and unleashed and every woman is making her full contribution,” he said.

But the "never that great" line tore through social media in a New York minute, as journalists and his political rivals seized on the remark.

Aaron Blake

@AaronBlake
"Andrew Cuomo: America was never that great" doesn't seem like a great slogan, but what do I know?

1:15 PM - Aug 15, 2018
See Aaron Blake's other Tweets

Shane Goldmacher

@ShaneGoldmacher
Cuomo, in his 2010 announcement video for governor: "Together, we can make New York great again." https://www.syracuse.com/news/index....uomo_anno.html

Shane Goldmacher

@ShaneGoldmacher
Cuomo on #MAGA: "We are not going to make America great America. It was never that great....We have not reached greatness."

1:22 PM - Aug 15, 2018
31 people are talking about this
Republican gubernatorial candidate Marc Molinaro said America, “with its imperfections, has always been great” and called on Cuomo to apologize.

“This governor is so determined to distract voters from his failed policies and corrupted administration that he’s willing to dismiss the steady, determined march of the American people, making and remaking the greatness of America. Mr. Cuomo owes the nation an apology,” he said in a statement. “He should be ashamed of himself."

Cuomo for months has been positioning himself as one of the biggest gubernatorial foes of the Trump White House. He also is facing a primary challenge from the left from actress and activist Cynthia Nixon.

Nixon has made a number of controversial statements, including calling Immigration and Customs Enforcement a terrorist organization, and has claimed Cuomo is shifting to the left in response.

'SEX AND THE CITY' STAR CYNTHIA NIXON BOASTS CUOMO BEING DRAGGED TO THE LEFT BY 'THE CYNTHIA EFFECT'

“It’s called The Cynthia Effect,” Nixon said in a speech in May. “Since I got in the race, Cuomo has moved left not only on marijuana, but climate change, teacher evaluations, restoring voting rights and banning plastic bags.”

But it remains to be seen whether Cuomo's stances in the New York race could come back to haunt a 2020 bid. Earlier this week while addressing New York Republicans, Trump dared Cuomo to run against him.

“Please do it. Please,” the president said in Utica, adding that “anybody that runs against Trump suffers.”

Fox News’ Barnini Chakraborty co

if you need a link there is a book called computers for dummies

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...hat-great.html
Has Podesta Tweeted his remarks about Cumo delivering a "dark" speech to cue the talking heads in lame-stream media?

Quote:
Joe Scarborough of MSNBC: ‘It was a dark speech.’
NBC: ‘a Journey to the Dark Side.’
New York Times: ‘His Tone Dark’ and ‘a dark vision of America.’
Politico: ‘a darkening America.’
CNN: ‘speech too dark?’
David Gregory on CNN: ‘dark vision for America.’
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 05:22 PM   #23
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Has Podesta Tweeted his remarks about Cumo delivering a "dark" speech to cue the talking heads in lame-stream media?
I don't know
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 11:37 PM   #24
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Vermont tried that just before this and it went nowhere. go figure. now they have a semi-pubescent libtard punk on the ballot

"Last January, two Vermont lawmakers introduced a bill that would require candidates to be registered voters. The proposal went nowhere. At a recent news conference, Republican Gov. Phil Scott said he thought lawmakers should take a look at who should be able to run for the state's highest office."

So hold the flip on.. YOu don't even have to be registered to vote, to run for office in Turdmont??

Quote:
Vermont, where your choices for Gov include a pre-pub and a trans-squid.

HAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAA

Well, the dipshits there, will certainly get what they deserve..

Quote:
Quote:
Posted by Yssup raider

Where are illegal aliens allowed to run for public office? Which offices are held by illegal aliens now?
They just vote. that's all the NWO will allow their surfs. but they think that is a good deal. so did Negroes after the Civil Rights movement and LBJ's sell-out.

how's that working out for them?

hahahhaahahahahaaaaa

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ntington-park/

That's the first link that comes up when i do a duckduckgo search..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 11:44 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
So hold the flip on.. YOu don't even have to be registered to vote, to run for office in Turdmont??

Edwards (D) couldn't register to vote for himself because he had a criminal record.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women