Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2018, 04:16 PM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default General Kelly Is A Dumbass Liar and A Totally Incompetent and Feckless F*ck Face

What sham of a fake military man. First this retarded looking jackass lies about a black Congress woman...and when the media finds the videotape proving him a liar he stays silent like the pussy he is...Time after time this bastard uses his dead son as a prop...always talking about his own bullshit service to this nation. General Kelly is straight butch made...a fucking lying ass son of a BITCH!!!

And he's as incompetent as they come..a real sleaze bag...how in the fuck does this clown ass punk let Omarosa a reality show lady appointed by Retarded ass Donald Tramp record his stupid ass in the White House situation room. Like I said general Kelly is a moron of the highest order...and if Trump had any sense in that STD diseased brain of his he'd fire this clown ass poser immediately.Fuck Kelly and his service. Ole lying ass Bitch. Glad Omorosa recorded his stupid ass...he lacks the most integrity of them all. I hate him with a passion.

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 04:28 PM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

you realize what she did is illegal and an "integrity issue" yeah? well guess what Kelly fired her for? integrity issues.

when she gets charged for illegally recording this conversation, are you gonna be a character witness for her? if you think that will help ...

hahhahahaahaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 04:32 PM   #3
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you realize what she did is illegal and an "integrity issue" yeah? well guess what Kelly fired her for? integrity issues.

when she gets charged for illegally recording this conversation, are you gonna be a character witness for her? if you think that will help ...

hahhahahaahaaa
She did nothing illegal..I'm sure her lawyers would have advised her before she released the tape...and she has more tapes of Kelly, Tramp, and others that she will slow release. Good for her.
Old 08-12-2018, 04:39 PM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

well well ... looks like she has been fired as White House staff before! you can't make this stuff sparky ..

In the 1990s, Omarosa worked in the office of Vice President Al Gore during the Clinton administration. She later stated the job had been "a very difficult environment, because they don't believe in training. They just kind of throw you in the fire."[15] Gore's former office administrator, Mary Margaret Overbey, has said Omarosa "was the worst hire we ever made".[16] She was later transferred to the Commerce Department via the White House personnel office.[15] Cheryl Shavers, who then served as the department's under secretary for technology administration, has said that at the time, Omarosa was "unqualified and disruptive," adding, "I had her removed."[16]

you better google the law before you claim it's not illegal sparky ..

Can you record someone without their knowledge in Washington DC?

The District of Columbia has a “one-party consent” wiretapping law. This means that in our nation's capital, it is not a crime to record a phone call or conversation as long as at least one party to the conversation consents. See D.C. Code § 23-542.May 12, 2017

i didn't hear General Kelly's consent. i didn't hear her ask if she could record it.

she recorded it because she knew her incompetent ass was going to be fired. again!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 04:54 PM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Anti-liberal 0zombies got cry and whine... Another day in the neighborhood...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 05:27 PM   #6
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

Can you record someone without their knowledge in Washington DC?

The District of Columbia has a “one-party consent” wiretapping law. This means that in our nation's capital, it is not a crime to record a phone call or conversation as long as at least one party to the conversation consents. See D.C. Code § 23-542.May 12, 2017

i didn't hear General Kelly's consent. i didn't hear her ask if she could record it.

she recorded it because she knew her incompetent ass was going to be fired. again!
Based just on that, since Omarosa consented she would not have broken the law. If neither Omarosa nor Kelly knew they were being recorded, then a law would have been broken.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 06:02 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Simple enough.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 07:12 PM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Based just on that, since Omarosa consented she would not have broken the law. If neither Omarosa nor Kelly knew they were being recorded, then a law would have been broken.

Omarosa violated a stated directive prohibiting personal phones in classified areas of the White House. So, no. She doesn't get a pass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 07:13 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Pass or no pass from you IBH, it is glaringly apparent that no LAW was broken.

Of course this “controversy” is just another example of a day in the life of Twitler and his equally ethical minions. He tends to surround himself with duller tools than himself, which really keeps the bar low.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:26 PM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The directive was predicated on National Security concerns; so, yeah, a law was indeed broken. Omarosa is about to find out that only a Clinton can flaunt National Security polices and get away with it

hildebeest lost, and Trump is Making America Great Again!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 07:14 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Wrong ...

" .... unless such communication is intercepted for the purpose of committing any criminal or tortious act in violation of the Constitution or laws of the United States, any State, or the District of Columbia, or for the purpose of committing any other injurious act.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 08:29 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The directive was predicated on National Security concerns; so, yeah, a law was indeed broken. Omarosa is about to find out that only a Clinton can flaunt National Security polices and get away with it

hildebeest lost, and Trump is Making America Great Again!
Which law, IBH?

And what in the hell does this have to do with Clinton? Why is it always a deflection with you?

And the new rules have got to be killing you, bubba!

We’ll see how long it takes to actually do so.
Old 08-13-2018, 09:29 AM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

From listening to the tape, General Kelly was quite magmanomous in his dismissing her.

Bosses fire people every day. It's generally not a enjoyable experience, for either.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 09:58 AM   #14
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
From listening to the tape, General Kelly was quite magmanomous in his dismissing her.

Bosses fire people every day. It's generally not a enjoyable experience, for either.
I agree. Nothing he said to her was controversial in any way. She broke the law by recording him where they were.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 10:13 AM   #15
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I agree. Nothing he said to her was controversial in any way. She broke the law by recording him where they were.
He's a fucking liar talking about they fired her for integrity issues when he's the biggest fraud with integrity issues. Then he tried to lowkey threaten her by saying if she leaves quietly they will see to it that no harm comes to her reputation in the future. I'm glad she recorded this fuck face of a human...She gets the last laugh...and let's talk about his ineptitude...he's a former general with Secret Service around and yet this clueless asswipe doesnt do a security / bug sweep or confiscate her cell phone before entering the Situation room? What incredible incompetence...

He's as dumb as a bucket of shrimp and further proves the cluelessness of all of Trumps hires. He will go down in history as the fucking dumbest chief of staff ever along with his war medals that he can't even pawn at a pawn shop.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women