Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2018, 10:18 AM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Based just on that, since Omarosa consented she would not have broken the law. If neither Omarosa nor Kelly knew they were being recorded, then a law would have been broken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Simple enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
He's a fucking liar talking about they fired her for integrity issues when he's the biggest fraud with integrity issues. Then he tried to lowkey threaten her by saying if she leaves quietly they will see to it that no harm comes to her reputation in the future. I'm glad she recorded this fuck face of a human...She gets the last laugh...and let's talk about his ineptitude...he's a former general with Secret Service around and yet this clueless asswipe doesnt do a security / bug sweep or confiscate her cell phone before entering the Situation room? What incredible incompetence...

He's as dumb as a bucket of shrimp and further proves the cluelessness of all of Trumps hires. He will go down in history as the fucking dumbest chief of staff ever along with his war medals that he can't even pawn at a pawn shop.

pop quiz.

who is the only White House staffer to be fired by a Democratic Vice President and a Republican President?

hahahahahahahahahahaaaa

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 10:23 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Indicative of the quality of staffers who coattailed Twitler.

Thank God she wasn't in charge of immigration policy, like, er, ooops!

Maybe she'd have done a better job than the current fuckhead in charge.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 10:25 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Which law, IBH?

And what in the hell does this have to do with Clinton? Why is it always a deflection with you?

And the new rules have got to be killing you, bubba!

We’ll see how long it takes to actually do so.
Try this one on for size, bubba.

Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 37 › § 798

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Quote:
He's a fucking liar talking about they fired her for integrity issues when he's the biggest fraud with integrity issues. Then he tried to lowkey threaten her by saying if she leaves quietly they will see to it that no harm comes to her reputation in the future. I'm glad she recorded this fuck face of a human...She gets the last laugh...and let's talk about his ineptitude...he's a former general with Secret Service around and yet this clueless asswipe doesnt do a security / bug sweep or confiscate her cell phone before entering the Situation room? What incredible incompetence...

He's as dumb as a bucket of shrimp and further proves the cluelessness of all of Trumps hires. He will go down in history as the fucking dumbest chief of staff ever along with his war medals that he can't even pawn at a pawn shop.

pop quiz.

who is the only White House staffer to be fired by a Democratic Vice President and a Republican President?

hahahahahahahahahahaaaa

+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 10:51 AM   #19
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

The OP is a embarrassment to the human species so I am going to improve this thread by inserting a video of encouragement...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3pgxNiAyQk
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 11:27 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
He's a fucking liar ....
Is your real name "Sistine Chapel"? And ...

... do you "fuck"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 12:08 PM   #21
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Wrong ...

" .... unless such communication is intercepted for the purpose of committing any criminal or tortious act in violation of the Constitution or laws of the United States, any State, or the District of Columbia, or for the purpose of committing any other injurious act.
Please note that I wrote "based just on that," with "that" being what The_Waco_Kid wrote. Understanding what he wrote doesn't require research or legal acumen, just reading. In other words, I was right, even if there's some law that the Kid wasn't aware of that Omarosa violated.

Still, if Omarosa is convicted of a crime for taping her conversation with Kelly when he fired her, I will donate $500 to the charity of your choice. It can even be a radical hate group, related to the KKK or Black Guerrilla Family or whatever, but with the following restrictions,

1. It must be a 501(c)(3) charity (i.e. donations are tax deductible)

2. If it's civil, not criminal, I don't pay up.

3. If her conviction is for, say, taping Trump or someone else and not for Kelly when she was fired, I don't pay up.

4. I will contribute anonymously, but will post a copy of a money order here if someone tells me how to do it.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 12:17 PM   #22
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Please note that I wrote "based just on that," with "that" being what The_Waco_Kid wrote. Understanding what he wrote doesn't require research or legal acumen, just reading. In other words, I was right, even if there's some law that the Kid wasn't aware of that Omarosa violated.

Still, if Omarosa is convicted of a crime for taping her conversation with Kelly when he fired her, I will donate $500 to the charity of your choice. It can even be a radical hate group, related to the KKK or Black Guerrilla Family or whatever, but with the following restrictions,

1. It must be a 501(c)(3) charity (i.e. donations are tax deductible)

2. If it's civil, not criminal, I don't pay up.

3. If her conviction is for, say, taping Trump or someone else and not for Kelly when she was fired, I don't pay up.

4. I will contribute anonymously, but will post a copy of a money order here if someone tells me how to do it.

STFU, Drama Queen. Trump won't pursue this because he will NOT compound a big mistake.

Old 08-13-2018, 12:22 PM   #23
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
pop quiz.

hahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
STFU, Drama Queen.
Your point is? I've got no opinion about Omarosa, positive or negative, and don't know much about her. It seems like she's heavily into self promotion, like your favorite President.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 12:29 PM   #24
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your point is? I've got no opinion about Omarosa, positive or negative, and don't know much about her. It seems like she's heavily into self promotion, like your favorite President.

Are you fucking stupid or what?

Quote:
Trump won't pursue this because he will NOT compound a big mistake.
Old 08-13-2018, 12:45 PM   #25
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Is your real name "Sistine Chapel"? And ...

... do you "fuck"?
Do you steal personal info from massage therapists and are you gay?

Yes u do and are.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 02:47 PM   #26
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
I vote Stupid
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 04:21 PM   #27
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
He isn't, you have the market cornered on that.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 04:23 PM   #28
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
I vote Stupid
Your reply outvoted you 2 to 1.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 04:59 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
STFU, Drama Queen. Trump won't pursue this because he will NOT compound a big mistake.

Yeah, THAT’s his way!

HAHAHSHSHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! !
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 05:10 PM   #30
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
What sham of a fake military man. First this retarded looking jackass lies about a black Congress woman...and when the media finds the videotape proving him a liar he stays silent like the pussy he is...Time after time this bastard uses his dead son as a prop...always talking about his own bullshit service to this nation. General Kelly is straight butch made...a fucking lying ass son of a BITCH!!!

And he's as incompetent as they come..a real sleaze bag...how in the fuck does this clown ass punk let Omarosa a reality show lady appointed by Retarded ass Donald Tramp record his stupid ass in the White House situation room. Like I said general Kelly is a moron of the highest order...and if Trump had any sense in that STD diseased brain of his he'd fire this clown ass poser immediately.Fuck Kelly and his service. Ole lying ass Bitch. Glad Omorosa recorded his stupid ass...he lacks the most integrity of them all. I hate him with a passion.

So you take the word of a noted liar over a marine. I bet you thought you wife really was a virgin when you banged her for the first time.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women