Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452902
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2019, 05:28 PM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Duh, I said many here agree with this guy. Like trump many didn't want to admit support out loud.
You supported this I assume ...

BTW: How do you know what others are thinking? Like Trump!

You don't even understand what he says, how could you read his mind?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 05:47 PM   #47
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Did I say that, buddy?

Here or there or anywhere?

That’s why I axed him that question.
What kind of AXE did you use??https://clutchaxes.com/types-of-axes/
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 05:50 PM   #48
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
while what you say is true, there will always be people who are crazier than a shit house rat
Like the kind that attack MAGA hat wearing folks...
Old 03-16-2019, 05:54 PM   #49
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Trump sure as fuck got mentioned in this freaks manifesto. Just like the num nuts in the van with all the bombs. They supported Trump and wanted to make sure Trump knew they were doing it for him. Remember Trumps "ban all Muslims" shit? I don't know if this guy is a coward, Ill take your word for it. I know that Trump is. Watch Trump in Helsinki with Putin. Trumps daily behavior fuels shit like this. Fuck yeah hes got some responsibility. So do the morons who support him. Fuck Trump
I got to give it to you SC you tie Trump to ALL the evils of mankind!!
Old 03-16-2019, 05:55 PM   #50
FrankZappa
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
So another white power coward just killed people in a church. For as long as you go back white power cowards kill people praying in church. Why not kill someone who is a threat to you. Go out and kill street gangs or real terrorist. Something i just don't get we got some here that agree with this guy. Im sure soon the normal he was mentally ill bs will come out.
Donald Trump and Republicans won't denounce white hate groups. I am white and I am a lot more scared of crazy white people with an assault rifle than any muslim terrorists. He gave his white power sign in court after being arrested and had other mass murderers names on his gun. This is what happens when our country is over taken by the Russians who put Trump in office and are worse than the U.S at pushing a white power agenda.

Trump even denied the rise of white nationalism around the globe even though hate crimes went up 17% in 2018,
FrankZappa is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 05:56 PM   #51
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
No one really gave a fuck about that one
Says you SC...it didn't fit your templet!!
Congrads on being a selective hater...
Old 03-16-2019, 06:33 PM   #52
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankZappa View Post
Donald Trump and Republicans won't denounce white hate groups. I am white and I am a lot more scared of crazy white people with an assault rifle than any muslim terrorists. He gave his white power sign in court after being arrested and had other mass murderers names on his gun. This is what happens when our country is over taken by the Russians who put Trump in office and are worse than the U.S at pushing a white power agenda.

Trump even denied the rise of white nationalism around the globe even though hate crimes went up 17% in 2018,
I see you and Trey must hang together and smoke the same shit
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:28 PM   #53
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
I see you and Trey must hang together and smoke the same shit
They smoke a peace pipe. The last thing any Trump supporter smoked was hanging between some Russian mans legs
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 10:15 PM   #54
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankZappa View Post

They redefined many crimes to be hate crimes! Off course when leftists consider everything to be driven by hate; hate crimes will naturally rise!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 10:19 PM   #55
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
They redefined many crimes to be hate crimes! Off course when leftists consider everything to be driven by hate; hate crimes will naturally rise!
WD I got mad love for you but you know your post is a lie
Old 03-16-2019, 11:11 PM   #56
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Trump sure as fuck got mentioned in this freaks manifesto.
Yeah troll boy, he sure did!

74 pages and he got mentioned a total of - once!

You don't know your stuff!

You don't know much of anything - except how to shoot off your ignorant mouth without even looking it up first.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 11:29 PM   #57
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yeah troll boy, he sure did!

74 pages and he got mentioned a total of - once!

You don't know your stuff!

You don't know much of anything - except how to shoot off your ignorant mouth without even looking it up first.
I read all 74 pages Pajama Boy. Im doubling down on what I reported. My post was accurate and factual. News doesn't travel as fast to shit holes like Pittsburg. As far as shooting off at your mouth without looking, I apologize but you do need to clean off your chin.
Old 03-16-2019, 11:32 PM   #58
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickey9090 View Post
What about the synagogue in Pitts ????
Quote:
No one really gave a fuck about that one
Whoa!!

Listen you pos - why don't you come up here to my city? I'll pick you up at the airport and drive you to Squirrel Hill. You can stand outside the Tree of Life Synagogue shouting into a bullhorn "No one gives a fuck about your dead Jewish worshippers!"

How does that sound, troll boy? Ready to roll?

Don't be a fucking snowflake and hide behind your keyboard, as you constantly accuse Trump supporters of doing. Come up here to Pittsburgh and express your obscene thoughts directly to our Jewish citizens!

Don't be a scaredy cat, troll boy! Don't be the WHITE COWARD in this thread's title!

We have a whole city that is still in shock and mourning. Come on up here and tell everyone that no one gives a fuck. Show us what a fine compassionate caring empathetic fucking liberal you are.

If you are lucky enough 24 hours later to still be alive, I'll have bambino drive you back to the airport, ok??
Old 03-16-2019, 11:52 PM   #59
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Whoa!!

Listen you pos - why don't you come up here to my city? I'll pick you up at the airport and drive you to Squirrel Hill. You can stand outside the Tree of Life Synagogue shouting into a bullhorn "No one gives a fuck about your dead Jewish worshippers!" How does that sound, troll boy? Ready to roll?

Don't be a fucking snowflake and hide behind your keyboard, as you constantly accuse Trump supporters of doing here. Come up here to Pittsburgh and express your obscene thoughts directly to our Jewish citizens! Don't be a scaredy cat, troll boy!

We have a whole city that is still in shock and mourning. Come on up here and tell everyone that no one gives a fuck. Show us what a fine compassionate caring empathetic fucking liberal you are. If you are lucky enough 24 hours later to still be alive, I'll have bambino drive you back to the airport, ok??
buy the plane ticket pajama boy. you fucking cowards wouldn't even show up. fuck your phony outrage you pajama boy pos snowflake. you better stay behind the keyboard pajama boy. why don't you show the family of the woman killed in Charlottesville some compassion? why? why don't you and trump tell her there were "good people on both sides". because your aint got a spine you worthless punk. how about ottos warmbiers family? why dont you stand toe to toe with trump and tell his parents that you believe kim un jung? maybe you can do that when you grow a nut sack you fucking Faggott. don't you ever threaten me you punk ass deplorable moron. lucky enough to be alive when I leave? your a pussy
Old 03-17-2019, 12:08 AM   #60
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
buy the plane ticket pajama boy. you fucking cowards wouldn't even show up. fuck your phony outrage you pajama boy pos snowflake. you better stay behind the keyboard pajama boy. why don't you show the family of the woman killed in Charlottesville some compassion? why? why don't you and trump tell her there were "good people on both sides". because your aint got a spine you worthless punk. how about ottos warmbiers family? why dont you stand toe to toe with trump and tell his parents that you believe kim un jung? maybe you can do that when you grow a nut sack you fucking Faggott. don't you ever threaten me you punk ass deplorable moron. lucky enough to be alive when I leave? your a pussy
EPIC MELTDOWN!!!

I won't respond - except to say anyone who wants to hit the rtm button can be my guest.

Then hit the like button if you think mystic should be banned for this.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women