Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35143
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2018, 09:14 PM   #46
JJ8901
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriannaxo12 View Post
& no that’s not what i said.. don’t try to flip my words. I simply said he came with no address so i don’t understand why he’s making a big deal i didn’t make him waste his gas. i never gave him an address. And i really don’t have to explain myself to none of y’all..
Bravo!!

JJ8901 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 09:41 PM   #47
two2tangotx
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

FWIW, I did meet up with the said provider and had a positive experience.
two2tangotx is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 02:01 AM   #48
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
& no that’s not what i said.. don’t try to flip my words. I simply said he came with no address so i don’t understand why he’s making a big deal i didn’t make him waste his gas. i never gave him an address. And i really don’t have to explain myself to none of y’all..
Just to chime in a bit on something of a he said she said type of thing...

Adrianna, I thought u gave address as cypress...to the OP, that is not an address, cypress is such a wide area I wouldn't know where to start looking for a lady called Adrianna... and to Adrianna, saying ok when he told u he is heading towards u means u have agreed to him driving in ur general direction, so ur lack of communication is a waste of his time. Let's assume u did not give him an address but agreed to a time, if u don't intend to, u should let him know since that is how u avoid losing good will towards a next time and he has time for a plan B. Also, most ladies do the two call system so I have never understood what it means when they argue later saying without a room #, it isn't confirmed yet they made me drive 30 min across the city. It's confirmed when u agree to a time and do not cancel timely - some ladies are so bad at appointments and it will go both ways, people will be quick to cancel with u at the slightest delay. Focus on making it painless to schedule and c u, it takes 7 times more effort to rid ur self of a bad reputation, start the hard work now.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 05:19 AM   #49
ilikefun
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by two2tangotx View Post
FWIW, I did meet up with the said provider and had a positive experience.
Not worth much.

This reminds when girls say they are in the Galleria area and really are more near downtown.

This is s classic no call no show even if he didnt drive out there.
ilikefun is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:05 AM   #50
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbeans10 View Post
Not sure if she has quickly become jaded or what her issues are but whatever the case, she has turned into a complete bitch. Will NOT see again.
Quote:
Says the guy who was begging to take me on a date and to be his gf while i still be a provider, so you’re that upset bc i refuse to see you after 10pm because i have a life and you want me to drive all the way to Pearland for a car date for less than i even charge for outcalls. Get the hell out of here. You sure right you won’t see me again and i let you know that lastnight. How you gonna write a good review then back door say oh she’s mean i won’t see her again get out your feelings..
Dayum.....what a bust!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:33 PM   #51
Coolbeans10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

A car date you idiot lol. Go ahead and keep fighting everyone, it lets people here know your foul attitude.
Coolbeans10 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women