Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160180
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452818
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2017, 09:31 AM   #91
KueenKat4
Ebony Spinner MILF

User ID: 374868
Location: In your thoughts, dreams, and prayers. Physically in Houston, Tx.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol. All laughs. Good luck on the SD search. I'd first join reputable sites. Eccie isn't one..... Lol
KueenKat4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:46 AM   #92
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH View Post
Oh my bad just in case it isn't obvious who I'm speaking to, notyour6 or what the fuk ever. I don't care enough to go look at the correct spelling.
You are so funny
Don't quit your day... err umm night job or what ever you call it.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 02:22 PM   #93
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Don't take it personally ladies, Gotyour6 is Eccie's own version of skankhunt42:

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/vz1rs6...2-gets-to-work
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 10:24 PM   #94
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good luck with your SD search, Sugar! Don't let some jerk here discourage you.

Great Skankhunt42 reference, Tiny!
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 03:30 PM   #95
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Don't take it personally ladies, Gotyour6 is Eccie's own version of skankhunt42:

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/vz1rs6...2-gets-to-work
Look at you coming to the rescue.
How cute, maybe she will take 20 off your next visit
Old 12-05-2017, 03:35 PM   #96
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

So, seems how it is so easy let me see a hand of all the hookers that found a daddy that wanted one so far.

Anyone???
No?

Hmmmmmmm
Must suck
Old 12-05-2017, 08:13 PM   #97
hentaimania12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 32

FWIW I'm looking for a sugar baby in Dallas if anyone is interested to apply haha.

Blonde/brunette, slim, medium breasts up for GFE is my type
hentaimania12 is online now   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 02:42 PM   #98
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Look at you coming to the rescue.
How cute, maybe she will take 20 off your next visit
I call them like I see them. Your posts used to mostly be informative or funny. Now a high percentage make fun of people. Hope you turn away from the dark side and get back to where you used to be.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 03:39 PM   #99
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

I have ALWAYS said this about hookers looking for a daddy.

I have been in this a LONG time and know it has NEVER EVER worked.
A hooker has a money mentality and thats it.

Any hooker that is looking for a daddy is a hooker looking for a steady client while being a hooker on the side.

Hookers are hookers and it will never ever change.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:12 AM   #100
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've done the sugar thing, and I've received a few inquiries from providers on how it works. Sadly, they do approach it from a place of business, and that doesn't work for a real SD.

The majority of subscribers on those sites are a) men who have never done it before but think it's pay for play because that's how the masses characterize it and b) johns and hookers looking to avoid the law. Those who seek something meaningful are in the minority.
Vivienne Rey is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 11:20 AM   #101
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I thoroughly enjoyed this post. So well said. Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
So much anger over definitions and absolutes. So I have been SDing since April or so, I am by no means an expert on the SD/SB relationship or being a hobbyist which I do very little of. These are also the observations of a single guy that doesn't have an SO that I'm stepping out on. By way of disclosure, I've seen Nina a number of times, and have never been disappointed... wocca wocca ;-)

I understand what the other SD's are saying since an arrangement is simply a relationship built on a pre-disclosed agreement. But it is a RELATIONSHIP. It may start out more business like and tentative, but if both partners in that relationship want it to flourish, it will become more about the relationship than the physicality. For the girls I've "mentored" I've found that the amount of sex decreases as we become closer because we're not using sex as a substitute for true intimacy. I've spent way more money on SB's than I would for the equivalent relations with a provider. Maybe that means I suck at this, but I actually enjoy helping the girls. I just sold a spare car to a girl for zero dollars because she is a teacher and has to get to work... she borrowed it for 2 months and I finally just signed it over to her. The happiness in her face was genuine and maybe she could fake it, but I have a better view of humanity than to think that. She's a kid that came out of Foster care and got to school on scholarship... if she can stay out of poverty because I helped, then it's worth all the BJ's I didn't get to do so. A good SD cares about his girls and wants them to attain their goals.

I think what the other guys are saying is that a Provider cannot successfully be an SB because they have already wired their thought process to the $/hr paradigm. I refuse to to do PPM, I don't even like the term allowance anymore, I would prefer just to pay some of their bills for them, take them shopping, and give them gifts. Just like I would a regular GF. I REALLY wise girl could get away with sex 1-2x a month as long as she was cuddly, touchy, and appreciative (Hey it's my language of love thing). But if you think it's getting away with something, then you're probably not going to be a very good SB... it shouldn't seem like a chore to do something for a man that's taking care of your needs. A good SB wants her daddy to enjoy every minute he's with her regardless of whether they are in the bedroom or not.

I honestly don't know if a provider could back out of that mindset... anything is possible so I never say never, I just think it would be difficult. I've had a provider offer to be an SB, but I did think well, how do I know I'm her SD and not a john getting taken?

At the end of the day an SD/SB relationship is one where both parties think they are getting the best deal... and they are both right.

I really enjoy mentoring the girls... maybe because I didn't have kids of my own, so if any ladies want answers to questions about the SB thing feel free to PM me...always willing to help, but of course I offer no guarantees!
Vivienne Rey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women