Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160348
Yssup Rider59870
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2015, 11:08 PM   #1
Guest011218
Account Disabled

User ID: 166326
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Uninterested/Bored Fetish?

Is that what it's called, or referred to as?

Is there a proper term?

Once upon a time, back in the day when I had a SO, when he would make me angry, he would try to make it up to me by pleasing me. But, I am who I am (stubborn and a Capricorn...heh), and so he would be kissing, touching, fucking...and I would just be eating and on my phone. Completely uninterested. More or less because I was pissed off and wasn't going to let him win...but...I thoroughly enjoyed that.

So, is there a group of people that enjoy things like this? Surely I'm not a lone wolf (or whatever the saying is).

I would just LOVE to receive some AWESOME DATY, or even get a good pounding, and be like...reading a book. I could even crochet.
Guest011218 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 11:10 PM   #2
Guest011218
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oooh! Or if someone had a smoking fetish, I could be smoking. I could even paint my nails. Please tell me I'm not alone. *sigh*
Old 06-14-2015, 11:14 PM   #3
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

My SO used to pickup the phone and call one of her friends while I was fucking her. If I got too noisy she would smack my balls. Once she muted her phone and told me to hurry up and finish so she could enjoy the conversation. It was part of our version of FEMDOM. She would put me off for a couple of weeks and by that time I didn't care what she was doing. Men are so damn predictable huh?
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 11:17 PM   #4
Guest011218
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna View Post
My SO used to pickup the phone and call one of her friends while I was fucking her. If I got too noisy she would smack my balls. Once she muted her phone and told me to hurry up and finish so she could enjoy the conversation. It was part of our version of FEMDOM. She would put me off for a couple of weeks and by that time I didn't care what she was doing. Men are so damn predictable huh?
That's hot! I tried to Google what this might be called, and a thread on Reddit came up and someone said "married sex". I nearly died! Haha! Maybe it falls under humiliation?
Old 06-14-2015, 11:23 PM   #5
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

It's rare. But sometimes distance is your friend.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 11:46 PM   #6
Guest011218
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
It's rare. But sometimes distance is your friend.
Elaborate please.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:23 AM   #7
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambigirl View Post
Oooh! Or if someone had a smoking fetish, I could be smoking. Please tell me I'm not alone. *sigh*
omg. That is so hot! You need to come to Midland/Odessa.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:15 AM   #8
SingleMaltScotch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I think this qualifies as a humiliation type of domination. I can easily see Bambi giving a good pounding with a strap on and making sure she gets off. Then she could allow her sub to have his reward, as long as he doesn't distract her from her reading or phone call with her girlfriend.
Conme to Houston sometime and we will make this happen!
SingleMaltScotch is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:31 AM   #9
Guest011218
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleMaltScotch View Post
I think this qualifies as a humiliation type of domination. I can easily see Bambi giving a good pounding with a strap on and making sure she gets off. Then she could allow her sub to have his reward, as long as he doesn't distract her from her reading or phone call with her girlfriend.
Conme to Houston sometime and we will make this happen!
I'm glad you can picture it! I will try to make it out there soon!
Old 06-15-2015, 10:48 AM   #10
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

In the Phillipines many a year ago, I 'won' a cute thing out from under a friend of mine in a friendly bar competition.

I had thought she was really horny because every time she looked at me she slammed a hand inside her panties and started vigorously rubbing herself.

Of course this got my friend all worked up also so he ended up getting his ass hurt when she left with me.

We got to the hotel and she was hungry so I had to call room service for a couple of burgers, fries, beers, etc.

She took her top and bra off while I quickly stripped down and stood at full attention where it really mattered.

She turned on the TV and laid across the bed entirely too engrossed in whatever telenovela was on the screen.

In the meantime she was grinding her groin down onto a pillow, wiggling one of the finest asses that I had ever seen, and slapping my hands away when ever they strayed between her legs.

It was driving me insane and kind of pissing me off at the same time.

Finally the food and beers arrived.

She stayed on her stomach with the food on the bed watching the tv and set her beer on the floor for an occasional swig or two, still humping her puss onto a pillow while swaying her ass and legs in front of me.

I think I swallowed my burger whole and forgot about the fries, I may have finished the beer in two or three long pulls.

I was fucking going nuts.

Finally she stopped eating long enough to raise her ass up into the air, slapped one of her cheeks a couple of times as in a "come and get it", pulled her panties to the side and swayed her ass.

I climbed up behind her and plunged straight in, grabbing her hips and grudge fucked her as hard and fast as I could.

She continued eating her burger and fries, and when I got too loud with my grunting and cussing at her, she just reached forward and turned the volume up.

I finally came, pulled out and splayed to a side of the bed, wondering WTF?, when she asked if I was going to eat my fries and to also order her another couple of beers.

I don't know how many times I fucked her that night, but I did find out that the reason she 'chose' me over my friend was because she thought I would be an easier fuck for her.

I also learned the reason she kept rubbing her crotch, she had a case of crabs and had been shaven. The hairs were growing back and it itched like hell.

Additionally, the freaking hairs were like miniature teeth down close to her lips and wore my pecker and face raw. It seemed the only thing that didn't have teeth that night was her ass, which I could only have after I let her ride my face for twenty minutes.

Damn the things you do on your last night in Angeles City.

I would call this sort of playing that she did "Passive Aggressive Aggressive.

Her body, her time, her rules.
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 12:12 PM   #11
Guest011218
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I nearly died, Doglegg! Did the admit the crabs to you...or did you later find out? *shiver* That's pretty sick she was scratching in public. Ew.

BUT, I hope you had a good time - haha!
Old 06-15-2015, 01:50 PM   #12
Jon[s]
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I've always wanted to try something like this.

I remember seeing this vid of this girl. Very pretty, on the bed watching TV and you just see the guy tagging it. She looked completely bored though at times you can see she was liking it. The slight moans. Her having her eyes closed for a little longer. Ol dude was tearing it up and she kept staring at the tv.

Think he even finished on her cheek or something while she was still looking at the tv.

I remember looking down at my crotch and I was super hard. Like diamond hard.
Jon[s] is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 02:15 PM   #13
Guest011218
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ugh, Quit! I need a slave. Haha. Or just someone to partake in whatever it is I want to.
Old 06-15-2015, 05:03 PM   #14
mojoman
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambigirl View Post
I would just LOVE to receive some AWESOME DATY, or even get a good pounding, and be like...reading a book. I could even crochet.

Or having a drink?

mojoman is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 10:28 PM   #15
lookn4itall
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I would love to eat it and fuck you while you had a drink, smoked, and watched tv or read a books. Whatever you like. Just ignored me the whole time until I was done.
lookn4itall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women