Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2015, 12:03 PM   #1
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Reviews: He said, she said.....

Okay, gonna vent here please bear with me.

As a woman, reviews are extremely embarrassing to read and the personal details in them as far as I am concerned are a personal invitation for law enforcement to build a case.

If I see someone who has a ton of reviews who wants to see me, I think that it is going to be a one time visit and nothing more. I would much prefer to be reviewed by someone who claims to visit me more often. Repeat business is the best kind of business there is. Being review # 52 is not.

This business is personal. The choices in who you wish to see and how far you wish to go, all personal. I am not competing with a 20 yr. old PSE type, I am competing for a client who I would love to see more than once. In other words, I am looking to build trust and intimacy.

There are sooo many guys on here who are members who have no posts and no reviews. Those are my favorites. I figure they are looking for the same thing I am, a soft place to land and to be valued, and that's right....To be seen again!

I cannot tell you how many times I have had someone say they saw something in my review and would I let them do that? I have never met this person asking, so I have no idea. Some people are more deserving than others. Some people are worth pleasing and going the extra mile for more than others. Some people will chew you up and spit you out and step on your back on their way out the door. It's a genuine concern. I have had people look on ROS and use my residential information against me. I have no clue what is being written about me in ROS.

Rant over, and yes I am grateful for the nice reviews I do have and for the kind gentlemen who wrote them in a sincere effort to help me out when they thought they could. I am a quiet sort of person, and reviews are just too naked and too intimidating sometimes. And yes, major hobbyists can be extremely cool regulars too. I do happen to know and care about a few but I keep it all to myself....
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 12:49 PM   #2
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So tell guys not to write reviews about you and limit the client base to only lurkers in the dark. Problem solved
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 12:51 PM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

well, are you done bitching yet?

kidding

I hear you, I wouldn't like the nakedness of it all, either.. I don't like the idea of ladies saying stuff in the locker room, but that's the cost of playing here.. not sure how the system could be improved..

as far as LE, I disagree that the details build a case.. I don't think LE can point to reviews her and use them for their own purposes.. not useable info.. what are they going to do, subpoena someone with a fake name? now, your incall details (address) should stay private enough.. by ECCIE rules.. but those who have a public, published incall are vulnerable.. as in AMPS..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 12:55 PM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
So tell guys not to write reviews about you and limit the client base to only lurkers in the dark. Problem solved
good point.. you can't dictate and play.. the idea here is to review.. you can ask someone not to review, and your wish may be granted. lurkers are more likely to be LE, IMO.. at least the busy guys who review are known Hobbyists, even if they may be more "hit-it-and-quit-it" then you prefer..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 05:29 PM   #5
Chief62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I write the occasional fantasy story. I submit it to Penthouse too.
Chief62 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 05:46 PM   #6
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I love to write erotic fiction.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 06:15 PM   #7
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

There is nothing the police can do to you because of a review. If a cop asks you for a blowjob, and you tell him it'll be $50, then the police can do something to you.

Moral of the story...give cops blowjobs for free...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 06:16 PM   #8
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
There is nothing the police can do to you because of a review. If a cop asks you for a blowjob, and you tell him it'll be $50, then the police can do something to you.

Only if it gets me out of a speeding ticket...
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 06:29 PM   #9
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

Sometimes . . . WU is just a breath of fresh air. Obviously repeat business is the best business. New business has to handled like repeat business. Point blank.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 05:32 PM   #10
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Cindebella, I understand what you're saying. When I first got on this site after having my first encounter, I asked the provider how she felt about reviews. I told her I didn't feel comfortable writing a review on her like she was a restaurant or something. She told me to definitely write one. And she explained why. She was right. A lady with a lot of yes reviews has an actual track record and we're pretty confident that she's not a rip-off or LE. I now like writing reviews.

Also, you know what to expect and not to waste her or our time if she doesn't do something we're looking for. For the ladies, it proves they are worth the time and money. If a lady has pages of "yes" and Hell Yes!" reviews, she is obviously someone to check out.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 05:46 PM   #11
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

Reviews are sadly a necessary evil. Though the eccie by laws to having a showcase do require you to allow reviews the somewhat loophole (and I use that word loosely) is that you can "highly discourage" reviews. In the past it has helped me intensely to simply ask the gentleman to keep our engagement private.

Keep in mind that though eccie requires you to allow said reviews they cannot require you to see the gentleman that wrote the review again. That being said there are pro's and cons to both allowing and not allowing them.

On one hand Allowing reviews..
Allows the lurker gentleman to know you are safe.
Gentleman can gage what kind of experience you are and not expect something else.
Rarely do you have to debate your pictures/looks if someone else has already described you in said review(s)
Other ladies are relieved to discover you are known and not an obscure and risky reference.
It helps you and other ladies decide if you wish to see a gentleman. If he writes 100 "no" reviews with a handful of street walker reviews and a bareback review, He mentions in his review that he brought wine, He was highly complimentary and not crude at all, His reviews were so nit picky and derogatory that he could replace simon cowell... That information could sway you away or towards the gentleman in question

On the other hand Allowing reviews
Destroys the fantasy of the moment, Nothing kills an amazing even than reading it later in graphic and crude details
If you were spontaneous and did something with this one you felt comfortable with, and he wrote a review...the next gentleman will likely expect the same treatment and become irate when you are disinclined to, for example, speak greek.
Reading a list of your flaws (even if they were written with adoration and by a well meaning gentleman) can slowly chisel away at your confidence and self esteem.
Reviews can easily make you feel less like a person and more like an object.
Knowing you are gonna be reviewed, contrary to popular belief, can ruin a date. Instead of offering excellent service, as most gentlemen expect, you offer a nervous hesitant experience complete with forced laughter and tensed limbs.

The point is there are many variables to consider and many ways to deal with it. If you truly wish to discourage reviews I recommend putting it on your website/profile that you highly discourage them and list your detailed and articulated reason's why.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 07:08 PM   #12
albundy
Valued Poster

Jaycee, you bring up that you might be inclined to do something, for example Greek, with one client but not another and if a review says you do Greek, the next guy expects it. I understand that you're a human being that feels differently about each person. It's only natural. The problem is though, we're paying for a service, not a relationship. I know it's intimate, but if I'm paying the same high fee as the other guy, I expect the same service.

Ultimately it is a business transaction after all. Don't get me wrong, a guy shows up covered in sores or he has a smelly ass and balls, then I can understand denying him things. Part of our business agreement, as I see it, is that we will both be clean and respectful. If that criteria is met, I expect the same service as the guy who wrote the great review.
Old 11-05-2015, 08:06 PM   #13
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

"There are sooo many guys on here who are members who have no posts and no reviews. Those are my favorites. "

Nothing wrong with those guys but without the reviews from others I doubt they would have seen you. Just something to think about.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 08:34 PM   #14
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Jaycee, you bring up that you might be inclined to do something, for example Greek, with one client but not another and if a review says you do Greek, the next guy expects it. I understand that you're a human being that feels differently about each person. It's only natural. The problem is though, we're paying for a service, not a relationship. I know it's intimate, but if I'm paying the same high fee as the other guy, I expect the same service.

Ultimately it is a business transaction after all. Don't get me wrong, a guy shows up covered in sores or he has a smelly ass and balls, then I can understand denying him things. Part of our business agreement, as I see it, is that we will both be clean and respectful. If that criteria is met, I expect the same service as the guy who wrote the great review.
I most certainly and whole heartedly respect that! It would never expect any less even from the most refined gentlemen. My thought behind the words were more complicated then I expressed. The idea behind it was more....

Perchance the lady does not publicly offer a certain service. She does not place it on any public menu nor advertise this. Yet she meets a gentleman that physically is not... too intimidating, his method is gentle and kind and she just happens to be in that rare mood. After all, despite this being a business, it is a personal and very intimate business. She should not be beholden or required to place this item on her menu. Then the kind gentleman that (for whatever reason be it fate or behavior) earned this extra service should not be denied on the fear alone that it might show up in a review and force her to repeat it over and over with another that may not quite be as gentle or as physically unintimidating.

Now if she advertises and places the item on the menu I highly expect her to offer it to all. (or most rather depending on circumstance) If she is not willing to fulfil her contractional side of the arrangement it is only respectful to return the gentleman's investment.

You see where the water gets muddy? Consider it from the positive side instead of the negative. If you arrived an idea gentleman. You have gone above and beyond and I want you to feel special. I want to go above and beyond for YOU! Not the guy who barely met the basic criteria, but you, the gentleman that went out of his way to take a transaction into a romantic engagement. Should I suffer the consequences of you stating to the world you received this extra thank you? In the end what does that serve to do? It trains the providers to do no extra's and stick with the basics and trains the gentlemen to meet the bare line of the criteria.

Again I respect your thoughts and I believe whole heartedly that it is important to understand that the gentleman is the one investing a very important asset into this arrangement. I would never diminish this generosity.

Just keep in mind, it is a circle. You gentlemen treat a lady a certain way and she will then adhere in a way that keeps her safe. This in turn causes her to treat a gentleman in a certain way and he will amend in a way that keeps his investment safe. The circle continues over and over.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 08:54 PM   #15
albundy
Valued Poster

Great response and explanation, Jaycee. Thanks.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women