Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47748
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2019, 06:02 AM   #1
infamousrock
Premium Access

Encounters: 48
Default Cover confirmation

In your opinion do you expect providers to always have a hat or do you always bring one? If a provider asks you if you have one or mention something about a hat before you see them, especially for a first time is that concerning or not to you? For me I think its a red flag and it should be provided to minimize any issues or doubts but let me know if thats unreasonable thinking.
infamousrock is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 07:33 AM   #2
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54

My opinion. I always bring my own anyway, so it isn’t an issue with me. I have my preference of the ones I prefer to use so i prefer to bring my own. I don’t have any issues with someone telling me to bring one in advance. Only the ones who don’t say anything until you get there, as you wonder what they do if someone doesn’t have one with them. But that’s just my preference and opinion.
sas72032 is online now   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 10:02 AM   #3
infamousrock
Premium Access

I agree with that for sure if you have a preference. Maybe its just me being a little paranoid like if you have to ask me about one that's concerning. Thats like going to a barber and before you get to your appointment they ask you if you have some clippers.
Old 12-27-2019, 10:52 AM   #4
SeV
Princess/Day- Slut/Night

User ID: 510114
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m allergic to latex and for my comfort I bring my own. It never hurts to bring your own, after all you may find your ATF and MSOG. Better to be prepared and not need it than to need it and not have it . Plus nobody wants to show up unprepared and start pointing fingers on who’s to blame for the trip to the store.
SeV is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 11:29 AM   #5
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

How could someone be a professional provider and not supply condoms for a session? If a client wanted to bring extra or has a brand he prefers due to size or a latex allergy, that's one thing. But a companion should at least have a few on hand.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 11:37 AM   #6
infamousrock
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeV View Post
I’m allergic to latex and for my comfort I bring my own. It never hurts to bring your own, after all you may find your ATF and MSOG. Better to be prepared and not need it than to need it and not have it . Plus nobody wants to show up unprepared and start pointing fingers on who’s to blame for the trip to the store.
I understand that if you have allergies and all but if you aint picky should it be on you to have one or the provider? If you are a provider how do you not have any at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
How could someone be a professional provider and not supply condoms for a session? If a client wanted to bring extra or has a brand he prefers due to size or a latex allergy, that's one thing. But a companion should at least have a few on hand.
I agree wholeheartedly with that Lena. That's why for me if it's even mentioned then I start getting nervous feeling like I'm being set up or something.
Old 12-27-2019, 12:03 PM   #7
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
This, absolutely!
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 10:44 PM   #8
Selena25
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 185933
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think us as providers should carry at least two to a session. If a client shows up and the provider doesn’t have any, I would be concerned that she was probably barebacking clients! All providers should carry protection safety first!
Selena25 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women