Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40250
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2018, 08:51 PM   #16
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Different strokes for different folks is correct, I'll stay in my lane and get my freak on as I always do.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 09:09 PM   #17
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Different strokes for different folks is correct, I'll stay in my lane and get my freak on as I always do.
Great idea! Lol
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 11:15 PM   #18
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

you should try it.... dont be so homophobic LOL Every provider ive met that does it always says " most of my first timers always come back". Plus, when it comes time to your physical and your doctor wants to check your prostate, it makes it a lot easier on you LOL JK!
cage196 is online now   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 03:02 PM   #19
Kinky Boy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Cage is right. You can have Incredible mind blowing cum shots with a Gorgeous chick who is strapped up and is talking dirty. Laney Vonn (retired) was one of the best at this.
Kinky Boy is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 03:20 PM   #20
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

You guys know I don't roll like that, I have incredible explosions already, I have a great line up that knows what I like 👍
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 09:21 PM   #21
CuteBBWs.OhYeah
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

No pegging experiences to report. However, one time in band camp, I had a few or several girls with some interesting techniques.

Thanks for the insight to my question
CuteBBWs.OhYeah is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 11:58 AM   #22
ricky-tx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Not all men who want or are pegged want to or receive a “pounding “

I’m very open minded as I’m sure most people here know by now...it’s a bit harder for us ladies to advertise that we offer pegging so it’s mostly word of mouth that brings me that business.

I enjoy it because it’s a role reversal and I believe men like some of the same things women like sexually (it’s been described as a full feeling which can sometime be what it feels like with something in your vagina lol)

Different strokes for different folks...

I think for some men they aren’t gay at all just because they like something up their ass and society and even people from this board have made it somewhat of a stigma to want your ass played with if you’re man.

I’ve even had guys who will not get into certain sexual positions because how vulnerable they feel or what it does to their masculinity

Overall pegging is quite a fun experience for all parties...but ultimately for me it’s just another thing I’m doing to my partner that pleases them which in turn pleases me

The guys that think this is weird would really think it’s funny when someone wants to “suck my cock” before pegging
+1

I do have to say that if a guy starts with an Aneros solo, and then goes to pegging, there is a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow. An Aneros takes some time to achieve bliss. Pegging eclipses that bliss and that bliss is a lot quicker to attain and a lot more intense. A partner with the right style and attitude is everything. The right environment, right toys, good prep, all bring dividends to the experience.

I remember one pegging session in Colorado that was an all body orgasm that just kept rolling on and on and on. I will never forget that session as long as I live. I always smile when I think about it. It was that session that turned me into a pegging slut. It is worth being labelled a pegging slut just to have that experience.

Pegging isn't something that I want to do all the time. 3-4 times a month is about right for me. Everything else? Any time I can get it.

One day I want to try a sex swing. Any recommendations?

One word of advice guys. Once you get into bigger toys, go with Doc Johnson brand. They are the most comfortable and enjoyable. There are cheaper toys, but you get exactly what you pay for.

The key to a superior session is how much prep a guy does. The better you prep, the better the session. Rinse that rectum, do it again, shower, shoot a little lube in it, then relax and enjoy. You partner will appreciate it too. The last thing you or your partner wants is a surprise.

I have been told that no one preps as well as I do. I want to change that. If everyone prepped as well, everyone would be happier.

Ricky
ricky-tx is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 12:14 PM   #23
ricky-tx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky Boy View Post
Cage is right. You can have Incredible mind blowing cum shots with a Gorgeous chick who is strapped up and is talking dirty. Laney Vonn (retired) was one of the best at this.
Start with a good prostate massager or better yet, a masseuse. Vnurse knows exactly how to give a great prostate massage. I double dog dare you to go get a massage or three from V-Nurse. She knows what she is doing. It won't take long and you will be looking for an expert pegger that knows what she is doing like Analeese.

Another way to look at it is like this. Gays have been doing it for centuries. Why should the gays have all the fun from prostate play? Straight guys can have that and pussy. Best of both worlds.

Don't knock it until you have tried it a few times. Reluctant to try it? Then don't and stay comfortable in your ignorance. But please don't knock those that have.

There is no "Exit Only" sign on that orifice.

ricky
ricky-tx is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 01:10 PM   #24
Harpoon
Gaining Momentum

Been looking for a more mature provider to strap on a large cock and help me pound a young provider till her eyes roll back in her head and we are all glistening in sweat.

Any takers?
Harpoon is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 02:35 PM   #25
Boblee
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky-tx View Post

There is no "Exit Only" sign on that orifice.
I beg to differ, Sir. It may not be on yours, but it is on mine! lol. WALDT is correct.
Boblee is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 02:49 PM   #26
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Pegging is awesome. Someday I want to be pegged by a hot girl while another one is sitting on my face.
pistol shot is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 04:45 PM   #27
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

I like it because the guy likes it, and it's just another way to play. I'm not dominant, so it doesn't do anything for me, but it's a turn on for the intensity of his sensation and pleasure.
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 06:16 PM   #28
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmm yep. Luv pegging and prostates...have a toybox full of different sizes of dongs and toys!

I am in process of making a pair of "daisy duke" strap-on panties...just for tje fun redneck girl look....lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:50 PM   #29
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

people really let women put things in their asses? I think I may have to try this sometime..... I thought y'all were kidding
cage196 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women