Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2018, 06:02 AM   #31
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Here's your answer!!

Because people are different! Some people like things one way and some people like things another way!!

By the way, this answer can, and should, be applied to just about every question posted here on ECCIE!!

You're welcome!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 09:01 AM   #32
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcat327 View Post
why do some girls only want to text?
To have written evidence for court, divorce court, blackmail.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 09:48 AM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
I see both sides, but as someone who is usually either at my real job, at the library, or out in public, texting is much better 95% of the time. If someone wants to chat for a second great, but if they are mad that I can't talk that minute (only has happened twice) after I have told them why I can't talk, then no thanks.

I have a thing for guys who write well, so email is probably my preference.

Taint is always a strong preference.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 09:49 AM   #34
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Because I am usually working or around other people and cannot answer my phone.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 10:00 AM   #35
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 251392
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
I see both sides, but as someone who is usually either at my real job, at the library, or out in public, texting is much better 95% of the time. If someone wants to chat for a second great, but if they are mad that I can't talk that minute (only has happened twice) after I have told them why I can't talk, then no thanks.

I have a thing for guys who write well, so email is probably my preference.
+1.

Also, I've had too many guys calling with their dicks in their hands, so I learned my lesson.

I will talk to a guy once he's been screened, and a date has been set. Other than that, I don't need or want to talk to someone. Why?
seductrix4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 08:19 PM   #36
Tomcat327
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie@nn View Post
I prefer text. I have a busy life outside of the hobby, so I am not able to answer at most times. If the suitor requests a phone call after screening then we can set up a time that works for both of us!
ding ding ding winner winner chicken dinner and she says hello and I say hello is this so and so?she says yes .I say this is so and so and she says something like "do you need some quality time baby?"and I say yes ma'am I do.I know right then and there more than likely I was texting with the right person.Im not expecting them to only talk I know they can't because they have stuff going on or ears around but what she just said"set up a time that works for both"No talk at all even if I give her 2 days after screening and still only texting no thanks I'll just try the next one and if she couldn't talk because she had a line of guys from her door to the bus stop two blocks down the street that took her two days to get through before it was my turn I wouldn't want any anyway."Your bad tomcat" lol
Tomcat327 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:01 AM   #37
nc.Southerncomfort
Irish Vixen!

User ID: 294148
My Bio Page

I think it is mostly an age or generation thing. To each his or her own. I also expect to speak with anyone before I meet with them personally. I find you can kind of get a feel for someone through an actual conversation. I know providers who will only give references text only too. which I also hate. How the hell do I know if it really is a provider giving the ok??
nc.Southerncomfort is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:14 PM   #38
Audreyg
girl next door

User ID: 330991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer text or email for a variety of reasons...

-Most of the phone calls I receive consist of people asking questions that are on my ads or website. I often receive 20+ calls a day, and it's too distracting & takes up too much of my time to answer the phone when it's people asking questions that are already answered other places.
-Most people who call to schedule an appointment are asking for something that is same-day which I'm almost never available for.
-I require screening to book an appointment, which I can't do on the fly over the phone.

If someone really wants to speak over the phone before meeting in person, I'm happy to accommodate once they've screened.
Audreyg is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 11:13 PM   #39
hueyfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I prefer e-mail contact. It is the most discrete form of communication. I won't do text only. Sorry ladies.
hueyfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 08:25 AM   #40
NaughtyMaddy
Your Blonde Bombshell

User ID: 421552
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate talking on the phone. Plain and simple.
NaughtyMaddy is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:48 AM   #41
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

My reasons are simple, I don't live alone so it's not always convenient for me to talk privately on the phone. Now, once I can talk freely, I have no problem chatting on the phone. You really do have to take into account that most providers have regular lives, just like you. I like email as well, even more discreet. If the provider prefers text, so be it, although maybe there can be some compromise.
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 07:51 AM   #42
xxxalyssaxxx
Yours By The Hour

User ID: 239096
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcat327 View Post
why do some girls only want to text? I like to hear their voice .was trying to set up a session with a provider and she wanted me to text a face pick so I did then I told her to call me so I could hear her voice but she wouldn't so I told her forget it then.worndring if it was even her I was texting.could some of y'all give me some insight please
I definitely prefer text once the screening is out of the way only because it's easily integrated into my everyday life without bringing unwanted attention when I am with family. I will however arrange a time for a voice chat for those who want it. A live voice is always nice just to get a feel for someone before meeting.
xxxalyssaxxx is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 08:45 AM   #43
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I much prefer ladies who text only, frankly I find it cumbersome to verbalize things offered on the menu, much easier to text "do you swallow"than to try to ask it tactfully!
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 02:39 PM   #44
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I will send a text or email with screening information. Once I get approved, I have to talk to a girl before I show up.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 02:54 AM   #45
LovelyEmma
Account Disabled

User ID: 475821
My ECCIE Reviews

As a mainly text only kinda gal; I do that because I'm married. This is outside the purview of my significant other so calls create unnecessary suspicions and bring attention. If a client absolutely needs to voice verify and chat for a few I can make time to oblige if I can. Sometimes I am unavailable for days when my SO is off from work. The demands for phone calls right that moment or the refusal to respect my requests for no calls is frustrating. More often than not I end up blocking said clients.

I've also found that it can be difficult to break some clients of the calling habits. they want the constant contact with you that would be better suited to a sugar baby arrangement. I do have some exceptions and a few clients that I love chit chatting with. Their intermittent texts keep the fire stoked and we've built a solid rapport and there's a innate respect over the fact that we each have vanilla lives outside of the hobby.

If a client is respectful, polite, and gives all the pertinent information to screen then a request for a call is perfectly in line and i have no problem. I do find that my "text only" preference tends to rub some clients the wrong way and they persist on calling. For example last night I had 37 calls AFTER my posted available hours. Some are repeat callers over and over. I just don't comprehend how at any point they think that would win them any points in any books.

At the end of the day, every provider has different preference and requirements for clients. Life is all about a little give and take; learning to compromise. It's all be a little better if prospective clients stopped to read a gals full showcase or post but we all know that'll be the day
LovelyEmma is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women