Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-11-2018, 03:49 AM   #136
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Well this season looks like it's going to be one helluva roller coaster ride when it comes to wins and losses ..... didn't play all that well vs the Rockets but they were on the last leg of a 5 game road trip ..... I was impressed with Derrick White, he could definitely benefit with more playing time .....
Old 11-11-2018, 09:03 AM   #137
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

I'm honestly not even worried about Wins/Losses this year. No one is going to beat the Warriors for the championship. Especially once Demarcus Cousins is inserted to that already crazy lineup. So just enjoy the games win or lose. I just want to see our guys get better with chemistry. Next year will be key if anything. I like the way we look. I am really liking the upcoming of Forbs, White and Bertans. Much more reliable this year. New Big 3 of DeRozan, Aldridge and Gay is something else when they are all on the court. Awesome to watch.

Next season, I hope they bring the hand check/arm bar back to the league. I actually liked a league with defense and less foul calling. I'm honestly starting to not like the way the game is played, there is absolutely no flow to the games at all. Constant stoppage with whistles. Hard to watch to be honest. Scores don't mean anything as the other team will just come back down and match you knowing you can't play defense.

Colin Cowherd brought up the new rules on his show the other day, and without hand checking, guys are getting hurt at an astronomical rate. Being able to drive to the basket every play is wearing down guys, not preserving their health. Something to think about as we have one of our own who tore his ACL just into preseason. But we've already seen Hardin miss games, Chris Paul out a few, Westbrook out in OKC, and many other hamstring/leg related injuries going on. There is a reason they allowed the hand check and reset the shot clock to 24 after a rebound. At the pace they are playing, stars won't last but 5 to 10 seasons max. Like football. With a more physical league, guys prepared more, were in better shape, and could take on an 82 game season for over 10 years. Guess we will see how this year, and maybe next play out.
Old 11-11-2018, 05:49 PM   #138
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Yeah Dr just like with the rule changes in football (love that mandatory block in the back penalty required on all kickoffs) the game has become all about the referees ..... and you're right, constant stoppages are ruining both sports ..... but both leagues will do anything to promote scoring so much that , as you stated, the players can't play defense anymore ..... it's annoying as hell, but mostly sad to watch, as both pro football and pro basketball are nothing close to the games we grew up watching many years ago .....
Old 12-10-2018, 06:40 PM   #139
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

With the Spurs win over the Jazz last night, Pop is now tied with Pat Riley for 4th place on the list of NBA coaches with the most wins, with 1210 ..... and he is now just 12 wins away from taking sole possession of 3rd place, with 1222 wins (Jerry Sloan has 1221) ..... so I wonder how long the old fart wants to keep coaching? ..... and if he has his eyes on going for #1 ..... Don Nelson is currently #1 on the list with 1335 wins, and by the end of this season Pop could be, give or take, about 100 wins shy of 1336 .....
Old 04-10-2019, 08:23 AM   #140
hittinit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Wow. This thread totally died. No comments in 4 months. The guys made the playoffs and tied an NBA record with 22 straight appearances. Likely to be a short run again this time. Oh well...
Old 04-10-2019, 01:00 PM   #141
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

The reason they made playoffs , was if this and the other team loses... reality check. The same goes for who we play...golden state or denver 7 th or 8 th? They won't make past the 1st round
Old 04-11-2019, 09:02 AM   #142
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Wow the Spurs get Denver in the first round, that's going to be tough ..... and Pop is now 90 regular season wins from passing Don Nelson as the coach with the most wins in the NBA ...... it would take him two more seasons to get there, I hope he wants to coach long enough to go for it ..... and also ironic that he would be passing the coach who put Pop on his staff as an assistant coach at Golden State and gave Pop his start in coaching, not to mention the experience that Nelson was able to pass along to Pop .....
Old 04-11-2019, 02:26 PM   #143
hittinit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
The reason they made playoffs , was if this and the other team loses... reality check. The same goes for who we play...golden state or denver 7 th or 8 th? They won't make past the 1st round
I want to agree - and I have to admit that as a fan, it was a ho-hum season for me - but when I saw the standings, SAS was only 6 games out of the 2 seed; 5 games out of the 3. They did better than I thought. Ya never know...
Old 04-12-2019, 10:23 PM   #144
robexar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Freaking wierd haircuts for the Spurs!
Patty Mills, I can deal with.
Derrick White has one hell of a rescinding hairline.
And the rookie, what the hell.
Lay him down so I can hit golf balls off that.
Lol
Old 04-14-2019, 03:13 AM   #145
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Spurs steal game 1 in Denver, 101-96!! .....I think almost everyone thinks Denver will take this series but if the Spurs continue to fight like they did in game 1, it could get interesting ..... would love to see an upset here, high expectations I know, but GO SPURS GO!!! .....
Old 04-14-2019, 05:15 AM   #146
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
Spurs steal game 1 in Denver, 101-96!! .....I think almost everyone thinks Denver will take this series but if the Spurs continue to fight like they did in game 1, it could get interesting ..... would love to see an upset here, high expectations I know, but GO SPURS GO!!! .....
Ditto

Well stated

SF
Old 04-20-2019, 11:05 AM   #147
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

How about our boy Derrick White??!

Spurs up 2 to 1. I see this as a must win game today. Tip at 430p.
Old 04-20-2019, 01:18 PM   #148
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Derrick has been absolutely amazing this season, I drool at the thought of him and Dejounte Murray sharing the same back court next season ..... and Bryn Forbes and Patty coming off the bench, to quote our tv announcer, "Oh Mama!!" ..... and yes, let's put Denver in a headlock by taking game 4, Go Spurs Go!! .....
Old 04-21-2019, 09:29 AM   #149
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

How do you lose a 17 lead? Ask the Spurs.
Old 04-21-2019, 09:48 AM   #150
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
How do you lose a 17 lead? Ask the Spurs.
It's their M.O. this year. We lost literally all our defense in the offseason so its not surprising. Also, 2nd and 3rd quarters couldn't buy a bucket. Next two games are must Win.

And why Lonnie Walker doesn't get more minutes (possibly ahead of Bryn) is beyond me. I'd be starting him especially with White and DeRozan. Would be fun to watch.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women