Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40260
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2018, 10:41 AM   #1
Tomcat327
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default why do some girls only text

why do some girls only want to text? I like to hear their voice .was trying to set up a session with a provider and she wanted me to text a face pick so I did then I told her to call me so I could hear her voice but she wouldn't so I told her forget it then.worndring if it was even her I was texting.could some of y'all give me some insight please
Tomcat327 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:52 AM   #2
tinypenis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

It could be a pimp. I suspect that's the main reason....unless the pimp can disguise his voice.

If I was a hoogar, I would say call only. Some women do that. Why? Calling is more personal than texting, and thus the client is probably more serious, and not some drunken teenager horsing around.
tinypenis is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 11:11 AM   #3
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I would say most providers who are text only are high volume and want to balance the guys showing up.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 11:13 AM   #4
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a call only ,I want to hear YOUR voice and tells me more about you then you know ,I just wish they read no texting till screened !!
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 12:55 PM   #5
Gabby_Belle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393344
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, I’m a text only gal -I will talk on the phone if it is something that the gentleman demands for his comfort if I’m in a private place. To be honest -I’ve always had an aversion to the phone even in real life, just makes me uncomfortable. I can be kinda introverted at times. Also, I dip in and out of vanilla work at times -so I might be at another job, I could be at the grocery store or running errands. I like texting because I’m just more comfortable that way, gives me time to multitask & screen & communicate with you. I don’t just sit at home all day waiting... lol. But I do understand some men wanting to talk, so I’ll oblige, but only if asked.
Gabby_Belle is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 04:01 PM   #6
Alyssa Monroe
Real California Dream

User ID: 413379
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 for LBG38FF... I'm not Strictly Call Only but Hearing the voice on the other end gives more insight than people like to believe. I'm listening to what you say as well as what you DONT say.. But I'm text/email type of person too. When multi-tasking, headphones come in handy when talking on the phone, and the microphone feature on the texting keyboard also keeps the hands free to tickle other things =]
Alyssa Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 04:10 PM   #7
Gabby_Belle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe View Post
+1 for LBG38FF... I'm not Strictly Call Only but Hearing the voice on the other end gives more insight than people like to believe. I'm listening to what you say as well as what you DONT say.. But I'm text/email type of person too. When multi-tasking, headphones come in handy when talking on the phone, and the microphone feature on the texting keyboard also keeps the hands free to tickle other things =]
^^
I completely agree & understand where thats given. I'm flexible on both -I think in general I will always try to accomodate. My preference is just text. So I can screen easier & reference check faster. Plus discretion -I def do not want to be having certain conversations around others while I'm looking at zuchinis or salamies lol!
Old 11-24-2018, 04:13 PM   #8
Gabby_Belle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Btw, Alyssa, I just looked thorugh your bio -gotta say chica, you have such a pretty face, doll!
Old 11-24-2018, 05:16 PM   #9
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

I see both sides, but as someone who is usually either at my real job, at the library, or out in public, texting is much better 95% of the time. If someone wants to chat for a second great, but if they are mad that I can't talk that minute (only has happened twice) after I have told them why I can't talk, then no thanks.

I have a thing for guys who write well, so email is probably my preference.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 05:48 PM   #10
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe View Post
I prefer to call over text. However, I have found when I do I usually get VM, with a text that says "Hi" within five minutes.

So I now usually reach out via text the day before to break the ice, and then try the day of.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 06:04 PM   #11
eastside70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Most of the ladies I see are text only. I do see one lady who does both, text and call. I don't mind either way as long as communication goes smoothly.

What I find more disturbing is that you texted a face pic which is something I would never do.
eastside70 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 06:17 PM   #12
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer texting. You can tell a lot about a person by the words he chooses and if he’s crude or asking inappropriate questions I don’t respond. I appreciate it when an intelligent man politely texts, and uses proper punctuation and spelling, and is very respectful.
I’ve just never been much for talking on the phone, but of course I will if the client requests it. But I really can get a feel of a man’s personality by his texts. And I can tell if he’s serious, or just playing around; wanting explicit pics and getting himself off by talking about sex, activities and body parts.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 06:18 PM   #13
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Texting has led me into some weird hook ups. I would rather hear a voice. On the other hand socials are best I can talk face to face and determine if she has a sense of humor.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 06:20 PM   #14
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

when hosting like to talk , but I live alone so no issuer for me to talk most days
and when not hosting my hobby phone is off sometimes due to the rude callers and text- res who feel it's ok to text or call after 10pm

when hosting I arrange a time for us to talk , when it's best for him,
every day if I can't talk I just don't answer .. all my calls are set up and made the day before or the same day at a set time

after a nice talk on the phone then we can go to texting
I like to screen by email only then after we talk then to texting after I get a good feel

some of the ass hat calls that come in every day
and then dumb texting .. just last night at 3am some guy sent his dick picks and full face pic .. I find it rude when get calls after normal after hr's
( why my phone is off after 9pm on hosting days )
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 06:28 PM   #15
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

dick pics = bad
after hours dick pics = HORRIBLE

I hope the guys in this thread see that it is probably bad to assume that a lady has a pimp or is a conveyor belt of P**sy if she doesn't always talk on the phone. Now if she absolutely refuses to talk on the phone at any point. I think those are the ones that could lead to some weird hookups as tucson would say!

Also, I find that sometimes guys are nervous talking to me (because I'm very INTIMIDATING...rawr) and sound way more awkward than they actually are. Those ones, I get a better vibe from written word, then they feel less nervous when we do talk.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women