Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2024, 07:54 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
LOL you really think rules stop Democrats? Besides, Biden could announce health issues that he would step down at any time.
Hey dude, if “rules” didn’t stop Democrats, Al Franken would still be in the Senate, Trump would have been ousted the first time he was impeached and Merrick Garland would be on the Supreme Court.

Another grievance thread. Another swing and miss.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 09:16 PM   #17
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Same one that bested Nimratta in the Nevada primary: None of the above candidates, even though they have already invested heavily in Nikki up to this point
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 04:52 AM   #18
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The "rules" allow for an unspecified number of s"Special Delegates" at te convention who are not elected at the state level, but get to attend as a voting delegate by right of wo they are in the party.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 04:55 AM   #19
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Hey dude, if “rules” didn’t stop Democrats, Al Franken would still be in the Senate, Trump would have been ousted the first time he was impeached and Merrick Garland would be on the Supreme Court.

Bill Clinton

Or any of the Kennedys.
Old 02-19-2024, 07:00 AM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Same one that bested Nimratta in the Nevada primary: None of the above candidates, even though they have already invested heavily in Nikki up to this point
Who is Nimratta?
Old 02-19-2024, 08:59 AM   #21
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:

LOL you are the one that missed, but you are too clueless to know it.,
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 01:13 PM   #22
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:

Come on, Yssup! You know the repubs can't take/own responsiblilty for their actions. Ain't in their nature to do such.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 07:50 PM   #23
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
After Joey wins the dnc will install somebody other than kamala
Perhaps she will feign some sort of illness or need to take care of her hubby. I'd say she should step down for the sake of the party- and get some new feet / heels in the VP slot. Some possibilites:
  • Hillary,- well just because....but it would be a shit show.
  • Liz Cheney,- she would fucking roast DJT and the entire GOP
  • Katherine Clark -second best pick
  • Josh Shapiro, - just cause he'd fucking piss off Trump.
  • Newsome- Maybe too controversial?
  • Gretchen Whitmer - Sorta mom hot, but is likeable.
  • AOC- would cause the GOP to come out & VOTE-lose their minds.
  • Kirsten Gillibrand- ok brand name, female - nobody hates her.
  • Hakeem Jeffries. - Honestly would likely be the best pick
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 08:18 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
LOL you are the one that missed, but you are too clueless to know it.,
Now you need to show proof of your claims so us poor clueless folks can get a clue.

Come on, farm, apples to apples.
Old 02-20-2024, 06:47 AM   #25
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Who is Nimratta?
A racist's dog whistle trope to denote that Haley goes by Nikki, her middle name- it's a reminder to other racists that she was born to immigrant Sikh parents, but is a natural born citizen. It's funny how unveiled racists are- they literally will try to shame someone, regardless of origin or nationality if it threatens their idealism or to change any outcomes by even breaking laws. The implication is "she's not one of us".

Sorta like calling Trump "JOHN", which is where he spends all his quality time, stroking his flaccid chub, and pretending he looks like Elvis. Did you ever hear of a guy so obsessed with the toilets he' uses. Gold Plated, or ones you have to flush 8x to get a "top secret doc", eerr turd to go down. Not racist- ACCURATE.

The democratic convention will be fully organized and orchestrated by the youngest of the convention and those who have media savvy. Unlike the GOP rubes who would stand in line to kiss a ring of a wannabe...a guy who's gonna wanna be on the outside of a jail cell instead of where he will be- on the inside.
Old 02-20-2024, 10:08 AM   #26
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
A racist's dog whistle trope to denote that Haley goes by Nikki, her middle name- it's a reminder to other racists that she was born to immigrant Sikh parents, but is a natural born citizen. It's funny how unveiled racists are- they literally will try to shame someone, regardless of origin or nationality if it threatens their idealism or to change any outcomes by even breaking laws. The implication is "she's not one of us".

[/COLOR]
Barak Hussein Obama . . . . We were all told that his middle name carried no significance.

Husein was the grandson of the Prophet Mohamid, and was cheated out of ollowing him as the prophet as the next Calif.

If I have gotten that wrong in some way, I apologize.
Old 02-20-2024, 10:46 AM   #27
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Barak Hussein Obama . . . . We were all told that his middle name carried no significance.

Husein was the grandson of the Prophet Mohamid, and was cheated out of ollowing him as the prophet as the next Calif.

If I have gotten that wrong in some way, I apologize.
Is the point of your post to self incriminate on the trope mentioned above? When your folks name you, you get the benefit or the lack of, by their heritage or namesake. When it's used to demonize someone by nationality or origin, it's racism. Of course if you believe that the virgin Mary is a virgin, then the name Mary may mean that all women with that name are from Europe and can bear children without the consummation act. And a negative inference of the name Mary, or Nimratta, or Husein as a ruse at best, racist at best, and in general has ZERO to do with their beliefs, their knowledge or experiences.

It's just a name....unless used a weapon to identify someone by inference- as was the intent of those who have elected to sound the dog whistle. Why hide behind it's intent?

If my public name was George, but my real name was Wiley Coyote, and I refer to myself as George, and portray myself as George,- then the only reason to use any other name, referring to me, is to stoke the interpretation of others- by using a different name; especially if that interpretation is negative in nature: Gaslighting 101.
Old 02-20-2024, 09:48 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is the point of your post to self incriminate on the trope mentioned above? When your folks name you, you get the benefit or the lack of, by their heritage or namesake. When it's used to demonize someone by nationality or origin, it's racism. Of course if you believe that the virgin Mary is a virgin, then the name Mary may mean that all women with that name are from Europe and can bear children without the consummation act. And a negative inference of the name Mary, or Nimratta, or Husein as a ruse at best, racist at best, and in general has ZERO to do with their beliefs, their knowledge or experiences.

It's just a name....unless used a weapon to identify someone by inference- as was the intent of those who have elected to sound the dog whistle. Why hide behind it's intent?

If my public name was George, but my real name was Wiley Coyote, and I refer to myself as George, and portray myself as George,- then the only reason to use any other name, referring to me, is to stoke the interpretation of others- by using a different name; especially if that interpretation is negative in nature: Gaslighting 101.
Closer we get to November, the more whistling the doggies will hear.

I wonder if the MAGAs even know what racist garbage they’re repeating. It’s just cool to chant along at the MAGA rallies while Trump dances like Elaine from Seinfeld.
Old 02-20-2024, 09:54 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:

Closer we get to November, the more whistling the doggies will hear.

I wonder if the MAGAs even know what racist garbage they’re repeating. It’s just cool to chant along at the MAGA rallies while Trump dances like Elaine from Seinfeld.

Dems surely have their own “team building exercises,” which may be just annoying to racists as racial trope is to decent human beings.

At least have the sense to correctly spell the names you’re using to disparage others, I’m sure Nikki Haley is proud of her name and heritage, as is President Obama. So show enough respect to make fun of their names without butchering the spelling. Makes a guy look ignorant.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women