Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Technical Questions
Technical Questions Even the most computer-savvy may have technical questions regarding navigation of the site. Ask it here! If you have an answer, be our guest! (For further assistance, contact your local moderator or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff city forums)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160176
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452818
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2019, 06:14 AM   #1
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39
Default P 411 /reviews etc

So I received this 'complimentary account renewal' offer from P411.
I don't see a tab to read reviews etc on there.
Not sure why P411 is so special. All I can find is 3 pix of a provider and her general info.
No place to wright a review, discussion board or anything.

Maybe some one can guide me or maybe I don't get that part?
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 07:31 AM   #2
Hunteradventurer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

I received a complimentary temporary renewal of my account (been expired for several years) & offer too keep it and have heard of a few other receiving the same. Not sure I will opt too renu based on the cost, increases limits on information and the speculation that its possible closing access to the US market due to the change in laws. There are a few providers in Houston area that are not accessible any other way but for the most part most are on multiple boards. I do understand that it may be more beneficial in other markets for those customers that travel around and don’t have references in areas outside their home base. In the past before my membership expired & there was more freedom of information available it was a great tool. In the past Gina did a great job keeping everyone on the up & up and keeping our interest safe from prying eyes (I had a experience where a well known high end agency was busted & before I was even aware she had deleted any trace of customers correspondence or trail back to that agency, changed passwords and sent out notifications to clients). Jut not sure with the new changes it is worth the $ for me personally but may be for others.
Hunteradventurer is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 08:38 AM   #3
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

The primary benefit to P411 is if you travel, and don't already have a gal or 3 in your private book for whatever city.

No discussion boards.

Their ok system is straight forward and could be considered reviews. And, the best part is that Gina's team doesn't put up with any bs from anyone.

Keeping it simple so folks can set up nice dates appears to he their thing.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 08:39 AM   #4
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

The primary benefit to P411 is if you travel, and don't already have a gal or 3 in your private book for whatever city.

No discussion boards.

Their ok system is straight forward and could be considered reviews. And, the best part is that Gina's team doesn't put up with any bs from anyone.

Keeping it simple so folks can set up nice dates appears to be their thing.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 10:16 AM   #5
north65
It is what it is

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman483 View Post
Not sure why P411 is so special. All I can find is 3 pix of a provider and her general info.

I like it because dates are easier and typically quicker to setup. It’s a good screening tool for the ladies. They can see your oks and notes that ladies you’ve seen have made about you. Especially helpful for ladies you’ve never seen before or as carpenter said, when you’re traveling.

Usually I can find reviews or info on here. I pretty much use Eccie and p411 together when I’m thinking about seeing a lady for the first time.
north65 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 09:11 PM   #6
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default What he said, plus...

[QUOTE=north65;1061332730]I like it because dates are easier and typically quicker to setup. It’s a good screening tool for the ladies. They can see your oks and notes that ladies you’ve seen have made about you. Especially helpful for ladies you’ve never seen before or as carpenter said, when you’re traveling./QUOTE]

I definitely use it when I travel, and it cuts the screening down to a minimum hassle. Oddly enough, the ladies that have the most trouble with it for me have been ECCIE or OH2 - heavily dependent.

I like being able to see how long a lady has been a member (3+ years a plus, tells me she's in the hobby for the long view), how many OK's she's given (tells me if she's high or low volume) and if she allows it, her real age. I don't get along well with younger providers (I'm a "seasoned" gentleman) and the attendant drama, no shows / calls, etc. I prefer ladies who are over 40 who have their shit together and turn off their cell phone for the duration of the appointment.

On a separate note, Gina runs a tight ship. I have a pretty good track record over the years, and if I get a NC/NS or some other flaky behavior, Gina pulls their profile off the site the same day.

There are a lot of providers who advertise (1) that the are P411 listed, (2) P411 "reviewed". If they don't supply a P411 provider number, they're not on P411, and if they say they're reviewed that's BS because P411 is not a review site!
I had one local provider tell me that her profile was "hidden". Right. She wasn't on P411.

So you can use it to hopefully screen out the flakes, timewasters, and others you don't want to spend your hard earned cash on as well!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 09:57 PM   #7
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman483 View Post

Here's the thing... If a provider is on P411, 99% chance she's not involved with law enforcement. Can you say the same for any girl who is off the network? And if not, does that kind of prospect scare you?

Also, if the provider is in the business of misbehaving, such as pulling no call, no shows, misrepresenting her pictures, poor hygiene, etc... There's a pretty significant possibility that their account will be disabled. P411 only wants quality people on the site.

It also makes scheduling appointment with P411 providers incredibly easy, seriously cutting down on verification time.

It's not meant to be a review site. If you see a provider who interest you on P411, look for additional info for her off the site. In my opinion it is an invaluable tool. There are no indications the site will restrict access to US residents, but at this time they are not accepting new membership applications.
Pangolier is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women