Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2019, 03:37 PM   #1
associatetx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Sounding

So, I have purchased a set of surgical grade sounds and all I need is an experienced provider in a nursing outfit to fulfill this fantasy. There are only a couple providers who I have found that market this experience. Wondering who else in the Dallas or Denver areas i would willing submit myself to this magical experience. Sensual Femdom preferred.

Any recommendations?

Ass
associatetx is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 03:53 PM   #2
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Sounding? Thought I knew everything, but....sounding?
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 06:00 PM   #3
LindseyLacey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dr. Lacey here...
Many years experience with sound therapy...
surgical set...sizes 4-13...
sterile surgical lubricant...
autoclave...

Sensual Therapy...
LindseyLacey is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 07:21 PM   #4
associatetx
Valued Poster

Oh my, hellooooo Dr Lacey.
Old 04-07-2019, 10:24 PM   #5
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Come to Dallas dude and see Lindsey or Analeese . This isn't something that you should trust to just any random chick. I'm a Nurse with a license....still not offering it because of the inherent risk of infection.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:56 PM   #6
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default That's when a ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
Sounding? Thought I knew everything, but....sounding?

Dom shoves a stainless steel tube into your pee hole and up your cock until it pushes open your urethea's sphincter into your bladder. Whether you want to or not, you will empty your bladder. (The medical reason for using them.)

I've heard all sorts of shit as to what happens next depending on what you and your Dom agree upon BEFOREHAND, or how just plain nasty your Dom wants to be. Hot fluids poured into the sounding tube. nylon brushes (think a .22 or .25 caliber cleaning brush but used to collect cells for later biopsy), electrical current clipped to the exposed end of the sounding rod so you get electrical shocks all the way from your piss hole into your bladder. Depending on the pain of the shocks, you may shit yourself to, just the bacteria you want to introduce to the inside of your bladder....

Obviously, everything has to be completely sterile or you end up with a nasty infection that may not respond to any treatment. (Read an article in today's paper of a new strain of Candida that no antibiotic touches, it just attacks your inner organs until you die a very slow and painful death.)

No disrespect, but a surgery room quality autoclave is an very expensive piece of equipment, and requires filtered sterile water to sterilize the surgical tools.

If this sounds exciting to you, you can experiment yourself by getting an extra big red straw from the next humongous sugar filled soft drink you buy at the C store, tear off the wrapper, lube the entire length with K-Y or Vaseline, and jam it into your cock until you piss into the tube. When your done pissing, pour a nice hot MickeyD java into the straw and see how you're liken' it now...

I was sounded once in a hospital ER, antihistamine I was taking had a history of reacting with the male bladder lining and clogging up the plumbing. When they busted open the stricture, I pissed blood for about 10 - 15 seconds then urine. Oh, the anesthetic jelly the very attractive nurse squirted into my piss hole before the procedure did nothing as far as numbing the procedure. The clamp at the end of my prick was a nice touch, though.

Enjoy!

Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:32 AM   #7
john_doe1978
Valued Poster

Looks like Anonymou01 is clearly not a fan of sounding!

For what it’s worth, I have very little interest in this either. However, I have to say, I’m curious as to what the physical sensation is like. I guess it must feel good, otherwise there would be no interest right?

But then anal is something that feels good, but can often have some pain associated with it. If fact, some folks (like me) like a little bit pain when it comes to anal.

So is it the same with sounding? And what about orgasms? Is that even an option with sounding?

To use anal again as an example, sometimes it’s just the in and out sensation of anal penetration that’s exciting, but other times, if you want an orgasm you can either masterbate simultaneously to the anal sensations, or if you’re lucky, you can build to an anal orgasm.

So basically, what I’m asking is....what does sounding feel like?
john_doe1978 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 08:34 AM   #8
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Thanks to all of the descriptive authors of the above descriptions. I think I will stay true to my fav past time, see Avatar!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:52 AM   #9
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

From one nurse to another. I concur.
I don't offer it either.

Best of luck/enjoyment to the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
Come to Dallas dude and see Lindsey or Analeese . This isn't something that you should trust to just any random chick. I'm a Nurse with a license....still not offering it because of the inherent risk of infection.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 12:13 PM   #10
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

That sounds like a procedure done on me last Spring. They had to CAT scan my bladder before doing radiation therapy to my prostate cancer. It took a crew of four nurses [one in training] to insert the catheter, drain my bladder, then refill my bladder with an 'ink' the CAT scan would see.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 03:50 PM   #11
Adventurous1
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Sounds w/ Electricity

1st -- Make sure you get someone with experience. This is not something you want a newbie doing to you UNLESS it is under the strict guidance of a very experienced practitioner.

2nd -- Try them with electricity (again only with the very experienced). Freaky fun.
Adventurous1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:08 PM   #12
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Smile Dude, I gave you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_doe1978 View Post
So basically, what I’m asking is....what does sounding feel like?

... step-by-step instructions on how to find out yourself!

Please report back here if you prefer your coffee black, with sugar, or latte or blueberry crunch frappechinno (don't know WTF it is, 'Dunkin Donuts is offering it.)

LOL!

Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:23 PM   #13
associatetx
Valued Poster

Damn, and I thought this was another Realm. But again, I thank you for all your guidance, concerns, warnings and recommendations. I agree that this experience must be under the guidance of a professional and experienced woman. I believe that is why I sought the guidance of this forum because my search revealed so few.

Best wishes to all who responded.

Ass
Old 04-09-2019, 06:45 AM   #14
VictoriaDawn79
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 179463
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I own a set and have enjoyed a few sessions
I love to attach my vibrator to the tip and watch the gent squarm!

I witnessed a load shoot 5ft across the room ��
VictoriaDawn79 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 09:59 AM   #15
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy sounding fellas who are into it. I prefer men bring their own sounding tools. At my place, the guys who enjoy this bring their own sounds. I have 2 regulars who are into it. I use my violet wand on the stainless steel sounding rod for one guy. add in an electric toothbrush vibrating on the area and he has an explosive release
sue_nami is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women