Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator didn’t score again!

Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator didn’t score again!

Gennifer Flowers: Bill Clinton Contacted Me In 2005, I Told Him To 'Leave Me Alone'

Gennifer Flowers, the model and actress who came forward in 1992 with allegations that she'd engaged in a longterm affair with then-Democratic presidential candidate Bill Clinton, recently made new claims that Clinton had reached out to her as recently as 2005.

Speaking with Susan Roesgen of New Orleans ABC affiliate WGNO, Flowers claimed that she received a phone call from Clinton at her house in Louisiana.

"He wanted to come by my house and talk to me," Flowers, now 62, told Roesgen. "He said, ‘I’ll put on a hoodie and I’ll jog up there.’ He used to do that."

Flowers said that she denied Clinton's request.

"And I said, ‘No, I want you to leave me alone.’ And that was that,” Flowers recalled. . . .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...6pLid%3D239242
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #2
timpage
Account Disabled

I think she's lookin' for another 15 minutes.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #3
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

the article was from 2005 ??? ... she should have started earlier
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #4
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Gennifer Flowers, the model and actress who came forward in 1992 with allegations that she'd engaged in a longterm affair with then-Democratic presidential candidate Bill Clinton, recently made new claims that Clinton had reached out to her as recently as 2005.

Speaking with Susan Roesgen of New Orleans ABC affiliate WGNO, Flowers claimed that she received a phone call from Clinton at her house in Louisiana.

"He wanted to come by my house and talk to me," Flowers, now 62, told Roesgen. "He said, ‘I’ll put on a hoodie and I’ll jog up there.’ He used to do that."

Flowers said that she denied Clinton's request.

"And I said, ‘No, I want you to leave me alone.’ And that was that,” Flowers recalled. . . .

I doubt it's true, if for no other reason than Slick Willie would not havewasted his time on a 55 year old (in 2005). She is 62 now.

There were (and are) plenty of 30 and 40 something hotties he could have nailed (and still can).

If he was going to risk fucking up his reputation even worse, he wouldn't risk it on her. He would have bagged some big-time left wing actress or Democratic donor that worshipped the ground he walked on.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:30 AM   #5
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
The article is from 2012. The alleged flirtation occurred in 2005.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:31 AM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

Quote:
The article is dated "28 November 2012". You can't read, can you CBJ7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

I doubt it's true, if for no other reason than Slick Willie would not havewasted his time on a 55 year old (in 2005). She is 62 now.

There were (and are) plenty of 30 and 40 something hotties he could have nailed (and still can).
Monica could fog a chrome knob on a cold day -- but a "hottie" she ain't!
Old 11-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #7
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
The article is from 2012. The alleged flirtation occurred in 2005.

indeed ...

nonetheless ... she should have started earlier

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:51 AM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

One day in the future, Bill Clinton has a heart attack and dies. He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him. "I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got a couple folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let you decide who leaves."

Clinton thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the first room. In it was Ted Kennedy and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed. Over and over and over. Such was his fate in hell. "No," Bill said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."
So the devil led him to the next room. In it was Newt Gingrich with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. "No, I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented Bill.
The devil opened a third door. In it, Clinton saw Jesse Jackson lying on the floor with his arms staked over his head, and his legs staked in a spread eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. Clinton took this in in disbelief and finally said, "Yea, I can handle this."The devil smiled and said "OK, Monica, you're free to go!"
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:59 AM   #9
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Who gives a shit?
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:01 PM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

The medical file on former President Bill Clinton:
* In early September 2004, after he complained of chest pains and shortness of breath, his doctors discover that 90% of his coronary arteries are clogged and he is grave risk of a heart attack.
* Sept. 10, 2004: Clinton undergoes emergency quadruple-bypass surgery at New York Presbyterian Columbia hospital in Washington Heights.
* March 10, 2005: He undergoes another four hours of surgery at the same hospital to repair a rare side effect from his quadruple-bypass surgery. Doctors removed a quarter-inch-thick layer of rubbery, plaque-like scar tissue that had wrapped around Clinton's left lung.

yeah, I'll put on a hoodie and jog right over ... and pretend Im not too fucked up to jog.

poor IB
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:10 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The medical file on former President Bill Clinton:
* In early September 2004, after he complained of chest pains and shortness of breath, his doctors discover that 90% of his coronary arteries are clogged and he is grave risk of a heart attack.
* Sept. 10, 2004: Clinton undergoes emergency quadruple-bypass surgery at New York Presbyterian Columbia hospital in Washington Heights.
* March 10, 2005: He undergoes another four hours of surgery at the same hospital to repair a rare side effect from his quadruple-bypass surgery. Doctors removed a quarter-inch-thick layer of rubbery, plaque-like scar tissue that had wrapped around Clinton's left lung.

yeah, I'll put on a hoodie and jog right over ... and pretend Im not too fucked up to jog.

poor IB
Poor CBJ7, he cannot read. The story was published on 28 November 2012 by one of his liberal media outlets: Huffy Post.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:19 PM   #12
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Gennifer Flowers: Bill Clinton Contacted Me In 2005, I Told Him To 'Leave Me Alone'
Maybe you the one who needs to read IBCryin and Lying you dishonorable cowardly fuck.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:24 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Maybe you the one who needs to read IBCryin and Lying you dishonorable cowardly fuck.
"Marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin", you're a moron. Even CBJ7 has conceded the Huffy story was published on 28 November 2012. Goodness gracious, you lefties are an illiterate bunch. BTW, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin", if you "don't give a shit", why the fuck do you keep posting in this thread, jackass?

Old 11-29-2012, 12:29 PM   #14
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post

story is bullshit just like IB .. every Dr on the planet tells their patients to go jog and and get their dick wet right after theyve had their chest split open twice in one year
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:32 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
story is bullshit just like IB .. every Dr on the planet tells their patients to go jog and and get their dick wet right after theyve had their chest split open twice in one year
Poor CBJ7, he cannot read. The story was published on 28 November 2012 by one of his liberal media outlets: Huffy Post.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women